YTL POWER INTERNATIONAL BHD

KLSE (MYR): YTLPOWR (6742)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.18 (4.70%)

Day's Change

3.61 - 3.79

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

32,045 comment(s). Last comment by jjohnchew 2 hours ago

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by OTB > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Who care whether a shameless liar like Vincent8864 knows our stop loss or not.
All members in our group and readers in I3 knew that is good enough.

A shameless liar knows to focus on attack, he will never know any stop loss or other details.

Posted by HuatRex1314 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Vincent, if you accuse him for telling kon story, why you follow him recommendation so closely. For me I wouldn't waste my time to follow scammer. Time is money. We only spend money to purchase something we see its value.

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by HuatRex1314 > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse

klee, I agree with u lot of good FA stocks were dropped to very cheap level. But how cheap is cheap we wouldn't know until we see the bottom.

I have observed chart and b/s volume everyday. For me ytlp is super beariah. I doubt support level at 3.52 can hold next Monday. Next support will be 3.2.

I hope I am wrong. Good luck.
--------------------
You are right.
I also check the chart.
Nothing wrong, my third support is also around 3.20 level.
I will buy around this price, I believe the share price is cheap enough.
Good luck.

OTB, thanks for your sharing. Market has been irrational, we can only adopt strategy to live with it. Very disappointed with market performance despite good economy data.

OTB

11,457 posts

Con or not from a shameless liar's mouth is not important to me.
From other readers' mouths, I will ensure I help them to clarify.
Not from a shameless liar like Vincent8864.

Vincent, those stocks you mention, not even 5% of total stocks listed in the market. I wonder how would you know his recommendation if you don't follow him. I am curious as seems like you are in deep grudges with him.

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I guess a people still dont understand the implication of MACC or being able to understand how serious different legal cases are. Once funds sell, they might not buy back.

US unemployment is bad at 4.2%. So they added 142k jobs out of a population of 300m+. doesnt sound positive to me. the question u should be asking if what actual industries are actually booming there and do u think they will continue to do so with the current high interest rates and war inflation in the next 6 months.

Tech is over valued as many are not even performing and with the recent decline u know its funds selling and not so much retailers. With USD weakening and MYR strength.. exporters are going to take a big hit in margins, if u dont know how to take a cue from this then i dont know what will be your trigger to re-examine your position

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by HuatRex1314 > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse

OTB, thanks for your sharing. Market has been irrational, we can only adopt strategy to live with it. Very disappointed with market performance despite good economy data.
---------------------
I hope to buy back all the shares sold and hopefully can sell them at 6.30 in 2024/5.
I hope this swing trade will help to maximise the profit.
Sometime it is good to have a steep correction too.

Agjl

5,746 posts

Posted by Agjl > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Klee my fren, wall street turning green now does not gurantee it will close green. Its still long way to go before closing. To me i would read the latest US data as weakness is slowly creeping in.. non farm figure fame in slightly below estimate 142 vs 161 expected. Though a slight down but its still down. It is trending down… nobody knows what it will close today and how our market will react next Monday. One thing for sure. Ytlp and the group will be busy for the month.. good luck

OTB

11,457 posts

I recommended YTLPower at 1.10, sell at 3.98 is already a very good profit.
I never run from I3, all readers in this forum did not complain except a few shameless liars here.
I do not even bother them because they are the barbarians in this forum.
I care if all readers complain to me, definitely not from all shameless liars here.

hng33

20,311 posts

Posted by hng33 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

MACC highlighted that the tender for 1BestariNet service was originally planned for 15 years involving a contract sum of RM4.07 billion, but was shortened to seven years and six months without any reduction in contract value.

And while the services provided did not achieve the objectives set, MACC said YTL Comms had made several claims against the Education Ministry that require a more thorough investigation to confirm.

MACC said the investigation has so far found that the government has to bear claims worth RM176 million from YTL Comms but the claim information has yet to be confirmed by the government, other than telecommunication substation rental losses for a period of five years from 2019 that is estimated at RM10.8 million......

What!!! YTL complete RM 4 billion contract in 7 year instead of plan 15 year, so efficient meh🤔? After so call completed ibestarnet project ahead of time, still want to claim rental loss from its telco towers..... What a greedy con😠😡

mf

28,636 posts

Posted by mf > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Dow Jones

Dow Jones Industrial Average

0.06%

Nasdaq

NASDAQ Composite

0.99%

ChloeTai

1,443 posts

Posted by ChloeTai > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YTLP and YTL will have a tough time going forward. Although the US job reports are fine but it will warrant the Federal Reserve to cut the interest rate by only 0.25% and not 0.50% which many are hopefull for. Nasday now (10:30.pm) is down by around 1%.

OTB

11,457 posts

@ChloeTai,
You cannot invest well if you look at the US stock market for direction.
YTLPower may have some problem with MACC for the time being.
If there is no such MACC case now, I believe the share price of YTLPower will not drop to so low.
Investing in the stock market, sometime you need to take some calculated risk.

I do not simply talk without facts and figures.
I have done my homework before I post anything in I3.

I believe the Federal Reserve will reduce interest rate in September 2024.
Please note that I have done an analysis on KLSE performance after the Federal Reserve reduced interest rate in 2001 and 2007.

KLSE performed very well after the Federal Reserve reduced interest rate in 2001 and 2007.

The below events will make KLSE into a bull market.
1.) Malaysian Ringgit is strengthening against other major currency especially USD is a good news to Malaysian stock market.
2.) The Malaysian export increased by 12.3% in July 2024 compared against July 2023.
3.) The GDP growth for Q2 2024 is 5.9%.
4.) The foreign funds were net buyers accounted for RM 1.693 billion from 16/8/2024 to 22/8/2024.
5.) Goldman Sachs upgrades FBMKLCI ratings. Please read the link below.
https://guangming.com.my/%E5%BB%BA%E8%AD%B0%E6%B8%9B%E6%8C%81%E6%96%B0%E5%8A%A0%E5%9D%A1%E8%82%A1%E7%A5%A8-%E9%AB%98%E7%9B%9B%E4%B8%8A%E8%AA%BF%E9%A6%AC%E8%82%A1%E8%A9%95%E7%B4%9A?
6.) The JP Morgan upgraded Malaysia equity, this upgrading will attract more foreign investments from the US.
7.) Nomura broker highlights that foreign investors should leave China stock market to invest in Malaysia and Indonesia stock markets.
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/banking-finance/nomura-cuts-chinese-stocks-fund-indonesia-malaysia-switch

All these news will attract foreign investors to invest in KLSE.
These news will make our KLSE into a bull market.

Good luck.
Thank you.

Posted by HumptyDumpty > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2024/09/06/macc-rm407bil-ytl-comms-probe-will-be-transparent-impartial
Certainly. Here's a concise summary of the key points:

Contract performance issues: The problems described (low coverage, technology deficiencies, unmet speed requirements) suggest poor execution rather than corruption.
Project management concerns: Shortening the contract without reducing costs could be mismanagement, not necessarily graft.
Financial discrepancies: Potential losses and unverified claims might be contract disputes rather than corruption.
Lack of direct evidence: No clear indications of bribery, embezzlement, or similar corrupt activities are mentioned.
MACC's broad mandate: Their investigation doesn't automatically imply corruption; it could focus on proper use of public funds and contract compliance.

In essence, the situation appears more like a poorly executed contract than a clear-cut case of graft or corruption based on the available information.

klee

3,399 posts

Posted by klee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

OTB.The less of them who believe in ytlp at current price,the better for us to buy more at low.

hng33

20,311 posts

If YTL comm have such poor track record, Malaysia gov should halt YTL com recent award telco project worth RM 980m in Sabah immediately till MACC outcome.

klee

3,399 posts

Agjl,usa economy slowed enuf to warrant a fed cut mid Sept,that's all that matters.

klee

3,399 posts

As for the chap who want talk exchange rate,where were you when limpeh shorted nikkei from 39k to 31k over unwinding of yen carry trade.

klee

3,399 posts

Huatrex,you may be right to wait at 3.2.Am preparing to buy second batch.

Agjl

5,746 posts

OTB my fren, though i agreed with u that we shouldnt look at US market for direction but like it or not it will affect our market direction in the short to
Medium term…prices could go lower more…..but pls dun misunderstand i m here to argue with u, i m just merely stating my 2 sen worth of opinion. As we speak dow, s&p and nasdaq are spiraling down non stop now with nasdaq down by over 320pts. Next monday will be a weak one for us and Asia pacific market.

Lastly, thank u for your contributions this far as i have made my fortune here followed your path since last May and have sold much earlier end of July. Once again, thank u and wish u and the rest of comrades all the best!!! Good luck!

Agjl

5,746 posts

OTB, typo “ i m NOT here to argue with u” cheers!

hng33

20,311 posts

MACC Investigation Division senior director Datuk Seri Hishamuddin Hashim confirmed that the case was being investigated under Section 18 of the MACC Act 2009.

Section 18 of the MACC Act 2009 deals with any person providing documents such as receipts or invoices that are false or contains fake details with the intention to deceive the principle's office

OTB

11,457 posts

Jakarta index was below 400 points in 1997.
Today closed at 7729.
Over 27 years, it increased 1,832%.
FBMKLCI Index was below 600 points in 1997 (FBMKLCI index is higher than Jakarta index).
Today closed at 1,653.
Over 27 years, it increased 176%.
Very sad.

FAInvestor

199 posts

Posted by FAInvestor > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Look like TM, CelcomDigi, Maxis will also be pulled into the MACC investigation too.

it is due to new information from
-Governance, Procurement, and Finance Investigating Committee (JKSTUPKK): Their report was released in August.
-Public Accounts Committee (PAC): Their report also provided relevant findings.

PAC is old timer and they release report every year, which mean they are just being Pull in. So it's JKSTUPKK that initiated this under Prime Minister's Department. So a couple points:
1. MACC has no solid case but launching early investigation. No solide name given which officer involve (current or past). Sequence also wrong.. you stay quiet and investigate silently on graft case. Or you rock the boat and shout i want to catch you?
2. Still this is initiated from Prime Minister department meaning.. A want to start a case , or just want to throw some shadow on Muhidin. Again Graft case is very hard to prove unless clear money trail or whistleblower step forward.
Like the taiwan case where the ex taipei major Ko Wen-je, when the taiwan MACC say i am onto you , next immediately is DOJ and court case d.

Anyway lets not forget Ytlpower do business in Singapore which is one of the strictest country on graft. And also in UK.

OTB

11,457 posts

Vincent8864 can be a bankrupt in the stock market.
Definitely, I am still a millionaire no matter how many times stock market crashed.
It is a fact here.
I have my plan in place, I will never feel poor again in my life.

I want to see Vincent8864 lost all his money in the stock market.

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by Agjl > 14 minutes ago | Report Abuse

OTB my fren, though i agreed with u that we shouldnt look at US market for direction but like it or not it will affect our market direction in the short to
Medium term…prices could go lower more…..but pls dun misunderstand i m here to argue with u, i m just merely stating my 2 sen worth of opinion. As we speak dow, s&p and nasdaq are spiraling down non stop now with nasdaq down by over 320pts. Next monday will be a weak one for us and Asia pacific market.

Lastly, thank u for your contributions this far as i have made my fortune here followed your path since last May and have sold much earlier end of July. Once again, thank u and wish u and the rest of comrades all the best!!! Good luck!
----------------------
Your appreciation will make me very proud.
Good to see you make money from YTLPower.
Good luck.
Thank you.

StarOfTheBull

7,841 posts

Posted by StarOfTheBull > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Billion Dollar Whale 2.0

Poor management or element of frauds, either way.

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Frog project 15 years period but ended up just 7 years. Claimed government RM 4.0 billion!

Use the shamless TA sifu's simple mathematics method to calculate the expected penalty:

(7 years / 15 years) * RM 4 billion = RM 1.867 billion only.

Aiyoh sap sap water for YTLP ma, less than half year profit only. Money can settle always not a problem at all. Good luck!!

OTB

11,457 posts

Vincent8864 can be a bankrupt in the stock market.
Definitely, I am still a millionaire no matter how many times stock market crashed.
It is a fact here.
I have my plan in place, I will never feel poor again in my life.

I want to see Vincent8864 lost all his money in the stock market.
It is a curse for this shameless liar in this forum.
Real thick skin to tell lies after lies in this forum.
Be a gentleman, talk with facts and figures, but not lies after lies.

Mabel

23,924 posts

Posted by Mabel > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

#HumptyDumpty it is due to new information from
-Governance, Procurement, and Finance Investigating Committee (JKSTUPKK): Their report was released in August.
-Public Accounts Committee (PAC): Their report also provided relevant findings.

PAC is old timer and they release report every year, which mean they are just being Pull in. So it's JKSTUPKK that initiated this under Prime Minister's Department. So a couple points:
1. MACC has no solid case but launching early investigation. No solide name given which officer involve (current or past). Sequence also wrong.. you stay quiet and investigate silently on graft case. Or you rock the boat and shout i want to catch you?
2. Still this is initiated from Prime Minister department meaning.. A want to start a case , or just want to throw some shadow on Muhidin. Again Graft case is very hard to prove unless clear money trail or whistleblower step forward.
Like the taiwan case where the ex taipei major Ko Wen-je, when the taiwan MACC say i am onto you , next immediately is DOJ and court case d.

Anyway lets not forget Ytlpower do business in Singapore which is one of the strictest country on graft. And also in UK.
06/09/2024 11:03 PM

HumptyDumpty Mabel read with interest on your observation. Thanks for sharing..

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/singapore-tycoons-wealth-rises-10-with-eduardo-saverin-topping-forbes-rich-list-again?utm_campaign=ST_Newsletter_PM

While Malaysia is always looking back, Singapore continues to break new frontiers..

Forbes attributed the boost to the overall positive sentiment from the swearing-in of Prime Minister Lawrence Wong in May....

Meow

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by BornToSpeculate > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Funny assumptions you imply. Just coz UK and SG are stricter on graft, so they should be clean or maybe they are clean coz they have no edge in these countries. Does this also mean as long as you're not investigated by MACC that you're clean..

All our home grown companies use their 'edge' locally to amass their wealth to try and compete at an international level. Often most of them dont succeed coz they forget that the playing field there is more level and they actually have to be good in something to win

Hey Mabel, so here is the ball game from this MACC statement it says hey i am just doing my job call by my boss department, yeah i follow what they provided, working on it. Hidden message if anything ask my boss lah. Now if it's anwar turn to say something but when (remember on 31 Aug parade there is a big hu-ha on the road cleaner stunt so this is his first stellar case?)
1) I am happy that MACC take initiative , and i hope to read their report soon ( yeah roll the ball back to MACC)
2) I order it , i feel sadden by malaysia croni kept stealing money and i promise to see the end and whoever does it pay ! ( Graft fighting hero image building) . Saw comments on youtube report many malays feel very strongly cronies should be punished. Political wise he might can gain marks from Malays , but this can be easily turned "look like your graft only target chinese companies"
3) The report carried by this department , and MACC take action on it , all is happen due events trigger. ( ok i wait how it goes , if can benefit me and sure case then jump in)

Anwar is not in Malaysia during this period. Good timing or plan timing. Let see what's his comments.

Posted by GlobalEquity > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The power of words!

MACC's "collected documents"
MACC'c "probe" to
MACC'c "investigation" now

How many millions already wiped out!

And the story is just getting started!

Tough days for the stock price ahead!

cheated

976 posts

Posted by cheated > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Why must OTB sold at RM 3.98? His TP not RM 6.3? Is it because of YTL P keep dropping so shifting his goal post?

OTB

I never run from I3, all readers in this forum did not complain except a few shameless liars here.
I care if all readers complain to me, definitely not from all shameless liars here.

3 hours ago

cheated

976 posts

Posted by cheated > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

So dragon328 is the 1 run from i3?

CIO888

31 posts

Posted by CIO888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

OTB
************************************************************************************
To be honest, good recommendation to all I3 readers to buy at RM 1.10. However, I think is also good to inform all readers here when Mr. Ooi took profit as he follow TA of 200 days MA., although we know he set a TP of RM 6.30. In this situation, TA come first and many readers take his word into consideration. Thank you.

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by CIO888 > 3 minutes ago | Report Abuse

OTB
************************************************************************************
To be honest, good recommendation to all I3 readers to buy at RM 1.10. However, I think is also good to inform all readers here when Mr. Ooi took profit as he follow TA of 200 days MA., although we know he set a TP of RM 6.30. In this situation, TA come first and many readers take his word into consideration. Thank you.
----------------------------
Noted.
Please read all my postings in I3, my cut loss is always 200-day SMA.
200-day SMA is the definition for a uptrending stock.
I did mention a few times in this forum on 200-day SMA cut loss.
I found out that these messages were erased by the Admin because of the flagging.
You can check all my recommendations in I3, there is always a cut loss clause.

If the readers buy share based on FA, it is also not fair to them if I keep on telling this cut loss.
Please understand it.

The target price at 6.30 is based on the EPS or PAT, EPS or PAT keeping on improving, hence I still stick to this target price.
Many analysts from brokers also revised up the target prices because of better EPS.
Their target prices are higher than mine.

The bad news on MACC checking on YTL Communication is a new event beyond my knowledge, hence the recent share price dropped is beyond my control.
I hope the share price of YTLPower will improve after this news fading away.
It is always very difficult to predict the market, I just try my best.
Please understand it.

I believe the uptrend will start again when the share price crosses above the Golden Cross.
You can buy back the share again once this uptrending is confirmed.
I believe the share price of YTLPower is still undervalued based on future earning.
The story is not ended yet.
The next uptrending is even more challenging because of "Major Third Wave up", the share price will break new high again when this "Major Third Wave up" is unfolding.
Unfortunately the article or message posted by me was erased by the Admin due to flagging.
Thank you.

klee

3,399 posts

To be fair to OTB,MACC involvement is a 'black swan event'.Only God himself will know this.
This plunge however offer investors who are eager to buy ytlp a rare opportunity to accumulate.At current price or maybe even lower price this is a firesale.
Unless of course Wall Street crashes,then all bets are off.
Investment is all about risk vs benefit.

klee

3,399 posts

OTB is always willing to share his strategy freely.
This is valuable knowledge from a veteran investor with battleground experience,unlike those who talk war on paper.

CIO888

31 posts

Dear Mr. Ooi,

I am truly understand it, as I also follow the 200days MA and exit some around 3.8+ level. I dont mind to keep the rest as to follow FA as per HLE target price. Thank you.

ks55

4,106 posts

Posted by ks55 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Is comment in YTLP still allowed?

ks55

4,106 posts

Posted by ks55 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Otherwise will just be a one sided story telling.

CIO888

31 posts

OTB
I believe the uptrend will start again when the share price crosses above the Golden Cross.
I believe the share price of YTLPower is still undervalued based on future earning.
The next uptrending is even more challenging because of "Major Third Wave up", the share price will break new high again when this "Major Third Wave up" is unfolding.
Unfortunately the article or message posted by me was erased by the Admin due to flagging.
Thank you.
*****************************************************************************************
Hi, Mr, Ooi, what is the share price crosses above the Golden Cross? Thank you.

OTB

11,457 posts

Posted by CIO888 > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. Ooi,

I am truly understand it, as I also follow the 200days MA and exit some around 3.8+ level. I dont mind to keep the rest as to follow FA as per HLE target price. Thank you.
----------------------
Thank you for your understanding.

I will buy back all the shares I sold because of good and "future" prospect of YTLPower.
Please note the below.

I believe "PureBull sifu" also shared the aforesaid message on "Major Third Wave Up" theory.
I still have very high hope on YTLPower.
It is always very difficult to find this type of strong growth stock.
To me it is a lifetime opportunity.
Thank you.

OTB

11,457 posts

@CIO888,
To me, a Golden Cross Formation is formed when the 20-day EMA line cut above the 70-day SMA line.
This Golden Cross Formation pattern is not formed yet.
I will inform in this forum when it is formed.
Thank you.

TanDavid88

1,131 posts

Posted by TanDavid88 > 3 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Vincent8864 > 3 weeks ago |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment