AGESON BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AGES (7145)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (4.55%)

Day's Change

0.10 - 0.11

Trading Volume

34 people like this.

15,161 comment(s). Last comment by PhonkEnjoyer123 2 days ago

Posted by gothamcrusader > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

everyday i slept so well bc i ignore the mean comments hahahhahshadja

Posted by gothamcrusader > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

can come back l8r

MChloe

34 posts

Posted by MChloe > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I can completely hear all the negative statements! I buy low but guess what is lower than the negative statements? Hahaha

MChloe

34 posts

Just don't give up! Better time awaits for those who keep...

felet404

103 posts

Posted by felet404 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

What is your target KPI on posting?

MChloe

34 posts

This company has been established more than 20 years. The company would have been struck off from registrar if it is really bad. Just logic!

Posted by crazycatlady > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The consistent success and positive outlook of this company make it a prime candidate for investment. Consider adding shares to your portfolio!"

Posted by blueredpill > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

kpi or no, one's opinion still hold some weight

can buy n wait for it to grow :D

MChloe

34 posts

We just need to stay on course and ignore the noise and distractions

MChloe

34 posts

Silent and smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems and silent is the way to avoid many problems.

MChloe

34 posts

I know when a liar and manipulator lying and trying to manipulate facts

Just made an investment in shares! Excited about the potential and future growth

cant wait to see green here :)

congrats to those who made investment in here

riiemran

15 posts

Posted by riiemran > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

How's everyone doing? I foresee this trade will do well :D

Posted by Gudetamasan > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Ageson contributed a lot in malaysia...they involved in Genting project. Helped with Penang Sentral..etc..among others

BLee

873 posts

Posted by BLee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

“MChloe > I can completely hear all the negative statements! I buy low but guess what is lower than the negative statements? Hahaha”

Hahaha, I missed the buy low part of the recent RM0.095..as quite busy then. Before I get my $bullet, it's already gone up. Have you managed to buy at this low price? About the negative statements, partly correct due to the QR losses, low cash, etc…the bright sides are low Liabilities and settling of Bank Loan.
Details:-
Total Assets reduced from RM377.907 mil to RM111.086 mil,
Total Liabilities reduced from RM148.977 mil to RM11.115 mil
Conclusion, assets 10 times more than Liabilities, still a going concern.
The only concern is Cash and bank balance of RM12k after settling the Bank loan of RM43.866 mil, as the QR cut-off was at June 2024, how did Ages survive for the last 2 months??
There is one part in the QR report I don't quite understand, someone please school me on “B4. Lose Before Taxation Is Derived After Charging/(Crediting) on Current Quarter and Current Period”; any chances of revert of impairment and is it something on other receivables NOT received on (Crediting) of RM(179.802 mil)?? If this two items are positive, it is a risk well taken, as Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

To all, jusr a reminder.. No trust = no invest. For me im ok w this stock hence y im here

The company has strong financials and promising growth prospects. It looks like a good investment opportunity.

Posted by Tothemunn > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

aiyaa everyone is free to make decision....do respect maa...

#Tothemunn

felet404

103 posts

Posted by felet404 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

PhD in creative accounting?

Posted by PhonkEnjoyer123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

"Unless you can watch your stock holding decline by 50% without becoming panic-stricken, you should not be in the stock market." - Warren Buffett

Posted by PhonkEnjoyer123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Honestly.. no one suka bila saham jatuh... but to be a a GREAT pelabur means you are well prepared & know how to control your emotions 😁😁

riiemran

15 posts

Buy when it drops & when it's down low, stock can skyrocket. Where do you go if you are down ;)

riiemran

15 posts

But do know once you become a trader and chose to invest here, be aware of the risks come with it as well

Perfecto

15 posts

Posted by Perfecto > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

My Mama always told me what goes around, comes around, what goes up, must come down. Everything in the dark, must come to light and will reap what you sow.

Perfecto

15 posts

Posted by Perfecto > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Dirty water doesn't stop plants from growing, so don't let negative words stop progress. Have patience waiting for recovery

Posted by tornadofly > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

From BNM, the stronger sector growth was recorded in the construction and manufacturing sectors, 17.3% for 2Q 2024 compare to 1Q 2024 which is 11.9%. so no worries this sector will boommm, just hoping the management can get more projects

https://www.bnm.gov.my/documents/20124/15223059/qb24q2_en_ch2.pdf

Thanks tornadofly!

im staying solid for AGES 😚

Posted by Tothemunn > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@tornadofly you're correct maa, Ageson already got 2 projects last few months. U guys can refer these annc. Im expecting they will get more soon.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3454937

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3451084

#tothemunn

Posted by tornadofly > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

yeah even yesterday NAPIC just held press release about the latest property market for first half 2024.

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/726004

MaxGainz

22 posts

Posted by MaxGainz > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

AGES is positioned in sectors poised for growth, particularly in infrastructure and construction. With strong government support for development projects, the company stands to benefit from long-term market demand

MaxGainz

22 posts

With upcoming major projects in the pipeline, including construction contracts and infrastructure developments, This company is set to deliver consistent revenue growth, making it an attractive option for investors seeking stable returns right

MaxGainz

22 posts

The company’s ability to consistently secure new contracts and ofc will execute them effectively has earned it strong market confidence, which bodes well for its future performance and investment appeal

riiemran

15 posts

Posted by riiemran > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Totally correct. waiting for next QR for profit!

Posted by Gudetamasan > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

waiting for this to masak properly 🙂

felet404

103 posts

Posted by felet404 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

enter this stock will kena masak and eaten for sure

Posted by crazycatlady > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

Ageson stock exchange company seems like a great investment right now. It has a strong track record and is well-positioned in the market. With good management and positive market trends, it looks promising for growth. Overall, it’s a solid option for investors!

Perfecto

15 posts

Posted by Perfecto > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

I have faith in Ageson as contrarians tell investors how they can profit by going against popular opinion.

MChloe

34 posts

Posted by MChloe > 3 days ago | Report Abuse

"Bottoms in the investment world don't end with four-year lows; they end with 10- or 15-year lows." — Jim Rogers

MChloe

34 posts

While 10- to 15-year lows are not common, they do happen. During these times, don't be shy about going against the trend and investing; you could make a fortune by making a bold move or lose your shirt. I believe in Ageson and invest in an industry I've researched thoroughly. Then, be prepared to see your investment sink lower before it turns around and starts to pay off.

MChloe

34 posts

"It's not whether you're right or wrong that's important, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong." — George Soros

Too many investors become obsessed with being right, even when the gains are small. Winning big and cutting your losses when you're wrong are more important than being right.

riiemran

15 posts

Posted by riiemran > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

This company has consistent revenue growth and solid profit margins

Posted by Gudetamasan > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

have a loyal customer base with high retention rates, which bodes well for long-term growth

Posted by Gudetamasan > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Insiders buying shares lately, gotta mean they’re confident in the company’s future. Love to see that

Posted by gothamcrusader > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Ageson’s ventures into property and construction seem to be paying off. Big contracts lined up, and more are in the pipeline

Posted by gothamcrusader > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

They’ve got a lot of potential with their property dev projects, especially with the way the market is rebounding

Posted by PhonkEnjoyer123 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

Their diversification into trading and sand mining could boost revenue streams big time. Think this stock is worth a look

Post a Comment
Market Buzz