Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-05 18:14 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2020-04-05 21:15

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-05 18:27 | Report Abuse

Yes, Najib has plenty of short comings! Prior to GE14, his PR was lousiest! Najib rarely if ever face reporters and address many issues head on! Instead Najib was busy hiding left and right during those period! So yeah, his PR skill was his weakness!
Another, bloated civil service with extra million malays! Najib was fattening up civil services with single race! Non malay like bumis were upset! In fact bumies rarely get employed in civil services! Same with local chinese and indians!
And of course, Najib was bloody idiot for destroying malay vote banks like Felda and Tabung Haji!
The one that broke the camel back was 1MDB! There rest is history!
So there! I am not praising Najib at all! So don't come and attack me!
But Najib other achievements should not be ignored!
His fiscal policies was impeccable! Thanks to Najib, Sabah Sarawak finally connected with proper toll free highway! It's like PLUS highway without tolls!
And KL is now among world travellers list because of it's excellent public transportation! Yeah, public transportation is crucial if you want mass tourism! If HSR was build, i think KL will be as good as Singpaore by then!
And one of the most outstanding achievement is the trillion wealth accumulated during Najib era! Yeah, this is the part that Najib did that cannot be beaten by any PMs before and after him!
Today, Mohiden is repeating 'cash is king' mantra! Mohiden like Najib is buying our support! But unlike Najib, Mohiden has so far not address the economic side of the equation! Spending is easy, revenue side is very difficult! Of course, GST will have to be brought back once 250 billion are spent!
Beside that, Mohiden will have to revive all mega projects! Question is, will he do it!
But i bet, Anwar and Senior Lim are imcompetent to address such concerns! All they do so far is playing politics, with the usually hyperbolic tactics that we all come to know!
Problem is, we are just too tired to believe lies from them!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-04-05 21:13 | Report Abuse

Sadly they pro- u turn......away from doing what were right....

.....cowardly

shamelessly

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-04-05 21:15 | Report Abuse

ICERD.....ROME.....local coincil election......toll free roads......petrol price below RM1.50 per litre.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz