Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 00:18 | Report Abuse

Politics!

1 person likes this.

26 comment(s). Last comment by The_JQuestion 2022-04-07 15:27

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 00:24 | Report Abuse

Yeah, i am retiring from bursa! Because after 4 years, bursa has been really hard to make money!
And one of the reason for lustre bursa performance is because local chinese are not participating in national building like in the 90s!
Let's face it! During MCA dominant position in BN, local chinese were really in control of the economy! The majority malays were only bystanders! Umno warlords were more interested in Alibaba partnership!
And because of that, bursa was thriving! I mean really thriving! Millionares are created overnight during few superbulls!
We have not experience superbull for the longest time!
So it's time for local chinese to reconsider their support for Dap! We had a taste of the Lims during brief 22 months! And frankly, Dap is no Mca!
MCA is very pro business! And also founded many chinese institutions! I know i know! You guys will get so angry with yourselves and question how come i still talk about those running dogs!
My motive is simple! Local chinese need to retake that dominant position! It doesn't matter if the dog is black or white! A good dog catches the rat!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-03 00:26 | Report Abuse

My rational is simple! Let's not lose out post GE15! Umno is not strong, it is weak! MCA can take their party to Harapan or Perikatan! MCA can form government with any alliance!
With that in mind, local chinese will dominate the economy and politics!

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-06 14:41 | Report Abuse

are u joking MCA out of all party u a support of that Wee fellow...dont even know what he talking anymore
MCA was strong that days becasue they were credible after being just a labrat with no SPINE thats why DAP rose
Chinese cant be misled too much,its too DUMB u play too DUMB their brains cant accept it...

Lets hope for Rafizi comeback<<< new blood new HOPE new country we needed a headmaster(mr.Lim) WE HAD it...but all too lazy to CHANGE for the betterment of the country still SELFISH and makan suap continues.Back to feeding the lazy and giving out handout that cant even last two weeks >>>

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-06 14:43 | Report Abuse

The smart already awaken so many malays already overseas even them see no hope u cant feed them ALL ... population increase and the poorest no doubt MALAY because they were kept that way<<< sad as a nation and they blame chinese/Indian who WORK hard JEALOUSY forever run but truth is they've been played by their own masters

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-06 14:45 | Report Abuse

looks like sabri is not dented to even hold the GE he has sultans backing no need to worry the clown show<<< but its going to be his last >>> he did a btr than expected job

ahbah

6,106 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-04-06 16:09 | Report Abuse

Why no one / party got declare they can bring a superbull to our mkt ?

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-06 16:24 | Report Abuse

Rural folks will wake up from bubble only when we reach failed or bankrupt nation status like Venezuela, Sri Lanka, Turkey one day - we are on the way like these states already unless drastic reform implemented

ahbah

6,106 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2022-04-06 17:50 | Report Abuse

How about we give our votes onli to those who promise a bull mkt to us during the coming GE15 ?

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-06 18:38 | Report Abuse

Less we forget, we did gave Harapan a chance! And it's solid majority! But they end up shooting themselves without any intervention from Umno!
Until today, rakyat can only remember the painful 22 months and RM30 'generous' rakyat allocation!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-04-06 18:40 | Report Abuse

The thing is, we all know how corrupted Umno is! Problem is, Harapan is so unstable, even if we give them 2nd chance, there's possibility that they will crumble yet again!
So it's up to Harapan to clean up their act!

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-06 18:55 | Report Abuse

the only unstable was MAHATHIR and that aa muhyiding just took opp now that thy are gone Harapan can rebuild they brought in azmin ali and let go of LKS
all the sacrifices they had to make for another chance for Malaysia !
UMNO stable??they are causing bad fluctuatiton to political scene and to bursa as well all the time

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-06 18:56 | Report Abuse

greed vs greedier inside dUMNO town

Michael Kwok

6,224 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-04-07 01:10 | Report Abuse

The election already show.I do not forget BN had done to many is a net positive till PH was form.If not chinese majority live in forest.After PH form anything fall apart because of PH vision was not develope the nation but aiming to bring down each other down.everything cut down include many projects worth over rm 100 billion,profit margin cannot earn so much like 10-15 percent only.The project cut if done later now worth rm 140-rn 150 billion.U see the cost balloon 30-50 percents.Somemore the policy of cutting developement projects cause consumer sthrink the dispossable income.Who cause thr.The PH.
Wht wee had done is ;
I)many borrowing like businesses and house hold can delay their bank payment for months(several time of moratorium;the last was 6 months)
II)special bank borrowing package for businesses
III)Wages subsidy program help by the government so tht many people still in jobs.
The last 2 chinese get the most 70 percent.The first one contribute some By wee also through proper negotiation.
Wht had PH do only allegation out,digging old thing out which before winning PH promise not too dig thing up.DAP lead by LGE only know banging table,shouting match in the parliment(Do the fed will listen in this manner.will say a big no no).

Michael Kwok

6,224 posts

Posted by Michael Kwok > 2022-04-07 01:14 | Report Abuse

If i was the PH,i will negotiate packages so tht everybody win.LGE court case,Najib court case,zahid court case.Why dun forgive each other(through pardon by Agong and move thing forward).PH also must not forget Anwar in jail before.

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 02:06 | Report Abuse

by bringin in Azmin i meant rafizi *** he is bringing a lot of energy . will he be the savior once again<<< he did it he probably started the comeback

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 02:08 | Report Abuse

MIC MCA is extinct group no mater how u reform this gen will reject them <<< we know what they are puppets we dont need PUPPETS we have no master listen to the rakyat not ur masters

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 02:08 | Report Abuse

Refusing to work with cronies will bring the country forward PERIOD. ask anyone that left the country. They did proper governance squuezing short term pain for long term pain but people are too used to easy life...that what brings malaysia down we are not fighters we are subordiantors the weakest in the region Laugh all u want but we are already the weakest nation in terms of everyhting skill knowledge and even sadly SPIRIT poor ol malaysians! our Awakening will be back .. stay tuned

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 02:10 | Report Abuse

by aZMin ali I MEANT rafizi***.. he is bringing a lot of energy.will he be the saviour>>>

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 02:13 | Report Abuse

WE need real development not ghost town projects (AKA iskandar MY) and proper governance to execute the transformation (given the full 5 years without covid under PH) i believe changes would have been made..
ask any gov servant ,they are so happy with the current Gov who feed and make them useless( lazy to work) if this is the mindset HABIS LA ... Enough is enoguh LA makan gaji buta sampai bila

gohkimhock

3,020 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2022-04-07 08:10 | Report Abuse

don't pass a broken nation to your future generations. Umno must go.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-07 10:11 | Report Abuse

Govt debts reach MYR1 Trillion !!!. whoever be new govt, must deal with this large biawak hidup... must bankrupt like Sri Lanka - then all reach self awakening or enlightenment.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-07 10:14 | Report Abuse

Poor mass suffer the most. all salary spend on makan berak only - all gone -no savings - now use EPF retirement to spend spend spend.... retired - become penniless

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-04-07 10:16 | Report Abuse

because all the money songlap by MCA and umno didnt come back after DAP and mahathir become PM>

nicholas99

9,844 posts

Posted by nicholas99 > 2022-04-07 10:17 | Report Abuse

They are purely traitor of malaysia. and they manipulate the trust of malaysian.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2022-04-07 10:37 | Report Abuse

we must trust monkey to take care of banana from stealing....possible or not?

The_JQuestion

1,574 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2022-04-07 15:27 | Report Abuse

in this world got good crony like china sgpore and worst crony like in malaysia MAKAN and do ntg that tradition need ends and ended u see rural development school maintenance PU******* they do ntg and makan the money really useless bunch
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH LA our young hearts need stronger OLD hearts need to change
SUFFERING left for the NEw and young

Post a Comment
Market Buzz