Posted by slts > 2016-07-05 11:08 | Report Abuse

keep predicting a mkt crash for the
next 100yrs one day it will happen
pea brain for a teacher
better stick to teaching than punting the mkt

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 11:13 | Report Abuse

murali Dont forget to watch yr favourite movie The Big Short tonight again...after watching more than 100 times u will be entering phase 2 in facing the mkt crash in 2017 or 2018 or 2019 or 2020 or 2030 or 2040
04/07/2016 19:19

Yes ... to watch BIG SHORT again and again ... and to remind myself.

Join my trading group ... and one will see how I m preparing myself to face the coming 'crash'. I have not much time to prepare ...

This joker claimed he left I3 few years ago n never bother to come back..but then he curi-curi sneak back to I3 to respond ...

Posted by Jonathan Keung > 2016-07-05 11:14 | Report Abuse

this is something very subjective ??? looking at Baring bros , lehman Bros or Citibank shares. be a contratrian you will be clean up 2 out of 3 times (except for Citibank provided you have deep pockets like Temasek or Buffett). there is another rule never catch a falling knife . this is my personal take on the subject. happy trading and have a nice raya break

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 11:37 | Report Abuse

Btw, who the hell is Hua Li Yang? I heard people called him Asia Stock God (or self proclaimed, like what Koon Koon did?)..Used to work as Fund Manager in Wall Street etc...But I see him very free always come to Malaysia to give seminars charging ard Rm1K+ if i m not mistaken..

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 11:39 | Report Abuse

I hope it's not Hu Li Yang conned fee from CPTeh then CPTeh conned from newbies...dog eat dog world??

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 11:42 | Report Abuse

when people so free to make money from giving talks or Cohort 1-1000 u should know how good they are in stock market...have u ever seen WB doing so?

To attend lunch with WB costs u millions of USD...

Posted by discover_truth > 2016-07-05 13:52 |

Post removed.Why?

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 16:08 | Report Abuse

Discover truth..

I liked yr work...very creative...personally i took it as an honour but not sure whether kc will find it insulting or not...my england n ta is no way compared to kc..

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-07-05 16:12 | Report Abuse

I think discover truth = CP Teh...
coz same intelligence level! lol...

murali

5,723 posts

Posted by murali > 2016-07-05 16:14 | Report Abuse

Anyway i think my sense of humour is much better than kc.....mayb cpteh n hng33 can help to verify on this...tq

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-05 16:32 | Report Abuse

Boom and follow by crash.... Is the property counters has staged crashing few months ago? KSL peaked at 2.45 and traded at 1.1 or plunged more than 50%. KSL is not the only one. There are many ie SBCcorp, Glomac, CIMB, Affin, MBSB, Puncak....too many to mention here.

How you define crash? Is it crash meant KLCI must go below 1000 point? Maybank should trade at RM 5? PBBank's price should drop to RM 10?

Can I put this way...prediction crash is the most easy job. You know it would crash one day so you don't have to do anything now. You can keep saying crash, crash, crash and stop doing your homework and enjoying life???

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-07-05 16:41 | Report Abuse

I am also deducing that i3 viewers consist of only perhaps 30 or 40 'different individuals' in total viewing it - especially commenting it.....all those ids with less than 100 comments are from these same people...

so this football arena (i3 forum)...don't really consist of thousand and thousands of active spectators like many may think...its mainly consists of these players only...and perhaps a few hundred inactive spectators..

not sure though if no. of viewers on blogs are detected from ip addresses..

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-05 16:46 | Report Abuse

Who can trigger crash in KLSE? You think retailers have the ability to do this wonderful job? You think Foreign Funds got sufficient shares to sell down our index? You think Ah Jib will let our EPF and local funds to give a market a blow? Do your homework and don't talk coc without supporting facts to justify your crash theory la.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-07-05 17:30 | Report Abuse

TOLD;;;;;U;;;;;;;ALL;;;;;;;;;;;;;;HE....NEVER......MENTION********CRASH$$$$$$$$$$BUT))))))))JUST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PREPARE?????????????????????????????ONLY

ALL CAN READ FROM HIS STATEMENT

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2016-07-05 17:43 | Report Abuse

may be he say drive safely...vehicle crash everywhere... u know he like to share the tarik, water fall news ma

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-05 18:34 | Report Abuse

Lemon juice. You see his statement below. ' Listen ' 'listen '....he is a teacher and that's the reason he advocated 'listen'. Did he know the direction that he is heading after watching this video clip plenty of times? Is he wanted to build up a dilusion of market crash in his mind? I believe that everything happens in the macro, political, war, natural disaster would lead him to relate market crashing is on the way....every event pop up then market crash is approaching...lol

" I have listened to this clip for 10-20 times ... and will make it a habit to listen once a week till market-crash, taking this as part of the preparation of crash. "

Posted by AmberChia > 2016-07-05 18:42 | Report Abuse

any of u r frens with cp teh? pls advice him not to gamble away his house and wife and childrens future. he is not prepared as a trader. he is a gambler but will never admit it!!!

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-05 18:45 | Report Abuse

Think he should learn how to embrace the " market crash " with proper a mindset and proper financial planning in investing in stock market. Don't be a doom sayer to instill fear of market crashing here.

Up_down

4,329 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-07-05 20:51 | Report Abuse

Lemon Juice. There have been brainwashed until can't remember their name other than the identity given by the preachers. There is nothing we can do if end of the world going to happen. Sell the properties to get the money for what since it were end of the world. Why the preachers need to much money as end of the world approaching? Those people did not live in the world applying common senses. Just accept any events that we don't have any control on it.

yfchong

5,849 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-07-05 21:10 | Report Abuse

Have we ever hear of fong siling promoting......, is fong siling successful as an individual investor..., recap what r fong siling over its notes......, we still can trace back...,..,how many crashes has fong siling survived if based on his minute principles....., this is my minor view n not representing any views...,

yfchong

5,849 posts

Posted by yfchong > 2016-07-05 21:15 | Report Abuse

I think the author of towards financial freedom is good even though in his website he does recomend some of trading but mainly his write up is based on fundamentals n moats..,,,

Post a Comment
Market Buzz