lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-01-16 08:43 | Report Abuse

you only paid 1.25% interests?
it can't be.. that's too low

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-01-16 08:50 | Report Abuse

banks pay people 3 to 4% interests on their fixed deposit , and you only pay 1.25% interests rate to banks for loaning you money?

is it the special ppbank employee rate enjoy by your wife?

Sslee

6,261 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-01-16 08:55 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. Philip,
Just for the record from my previous post:
Sep 8, 2018 06:45 AM | Report Abuse
Dear KCChong,
I did bought Jaks but after attended JAKS AGM in 2017. I have doubt on CEO Mr. Ang ability thus sold all the share and never look back.
Thank you

Sep 7, 2018 06:12 PM | Report Abuse
Dear ks55,
I did not invest in sendai as I agreed with KCChong that the risk is too high and not suitable for ordinally investor. Now my biggest holding is in INSAS and TAE.
Tq

I quote your comment, “On an off side, as this also happened to me before. I believe lending money to financially uneducated people at very high interest rates is a sin and a horrible action.

This is a tax on the ignorant. Bullying and robbing ignorant people and turning them into slaves is detestable to me.

I don't invest in gaming, vice counters. And I feel that investing in companies that I realized is basically a government ah long in name is a horrible thing to do, turning people into slaves that work just to pay their debts.
I believe in karma.
I can do better with my investing skills.”

I agreed with you Gaming, Alcohol and Cigarette is vice counters but to equate RCECAP as one or in fact all the bank as vice counters is holier than thou
Once I comment on Karma as bellow: There are some who criticise thus: "So, you Buddhists, too, administer capitalistic opium to the people, saying: "You are born poor in this life on account of your past evil karma. He is born rich on account of his good Karma. So, be satisfied with your humble lot; but do good to be rich in your next life. You are being oppressed now because of your past evil Karma. There is your destiny. Be humble and bear your sufferings patiently. Do good now. You can be certain of a better and happier life after death."

The Buddhist doctrine of Karma does not expound such ridiculous fatalistic views. Nor does it vindicate a postmortem justice. The All-Merciful Buddha, who had no ulterior selfish motives, did not teach this law of Karma to protect the rich and comfort the poor by promising illusory happiness in an after-life.

While we are born to a state created by ourselves, yet by our own self-directed efforts there is every possibility for us to create new, favourable environments even here and now. Not only individually, but also, collectively, we are at liberty to create fresh Karma that leads either towards our progress or downfall in this very life.

According to the Buddhist doctrine of Karma, one is not always compelled by an ‘iron necessity’, for Karma is neither fate, nor predestination imposed upon us by some mysterious unknown power to which we must helplessly submit ourselves. It is one’s own doing reacting on oneself, and so one has the possibility to divert the course of one’s Karma to some extent. How far one diverts it depends on oneself

It is this doctrine of Karma that gives hope, reliance and moral courage to a Buddhist. When the unexpected happens, and he meets with difficulties, failures, and misfortune, the Buddhist realises that he is reaping what he has sown, and he is wiping off a past debt. Instead of resigning himself, leaving everything to Karma, he makes a strenuous effort to pull the weeds and sow useful seeds in their place, for the future are in his own hands.

May I ask do you know why a practicing Buddhist is vegetarian?
What is the population of vegetarian in India?
https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-state-in-India-where-people-are-vegetarian
There are only 5 states in India (among 21 Bigger States) where more than 50 % of state population (above 15 years) is vegetarian.
These are-
1. Rajasthan(74.9%)
2. Haryana (69.25%)
3. Punjab(66.75%)
4. Gujarat(60.95%)
5. M.P.(50.6%)

Thank you

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 09:28 | Report Abuse

Dear sslee, please check your information again.

I invest in public bank, and they do banking in a very direct way.

You look and RCECAP again, look at their lending base, look at their customers they are lending to and how they are going about borrowing to them. In the annual report they actually say they go visit face to face to government servant and get them to borrow money to fund lifestyle.

Now look at the rates of borrowing. If you borrow money to uneducated public at 5%, 10% rates I am ok. If you start borrowing to them at huge amounts at 18%+24% rates you are just being a loanshark.

Only a loan shark would borrow money to people who can't get loans anywhere else at high rates, double their investment in 3 years with government support. Karma in the form of npl will definitely come back to bite them in the ass in the long term. Only a fool would believe you can borrow money to people who can't pay it back a good idea.

During the financial crisis, Warren buffet wanted to buy a business. The only lenders were from Kuwait. He decided not to take it, knowing that borrowing is easy, but when it comes time to pay he had to convert the dollar to dinar. And only Kuwait will tell you how much the exchange rate is.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 09:36 | Report Abuse

Hi lazycat,
I may be wrong, because I haven't been using margin for a while. But I think you can refer here.

https://ringgitplus.com/en/share-margin-financing/Maybank-Share-Margin-Financing.html

FYI, this is guaranteed money we are taking about, the shares in bursa have a limit down rule, so if the share price dropped too low, you will be forced to do margin call.

There is no way to lose money doing this kind of loans. It is guaranteed 100% margin of safety. The system automatically sells shares for you, unless you tell your remiser.

Charging 25% lending to risky assets yes. Margin of safety.
Charging 4% for fixed deposit. High margin of safety.
Charging 1.25% for securities margin loan. Highest margin of safety. Absolutely zero risk with liquid collateral in shares that you can immediately offload at 72% margin call.

Makes business sense?

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 09:49 | Report Abuse

But I am of course not promoting using margin loan to uneducated public (and Jon choivo).

You should only consider margin loan when a wonderful business is selling at very very (very) fair valuation.

Problem is defining that wonderful business.

If you stick to the fact that:

99% of businesses out there is crap that you should avoid,

I think you will do alright.

I still don't get those who have 30+, 120 stocks in their portfolio. That's insane!

How do you sleep at night? I wouldn't be able to.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 09:54 | Report Abuse

FYI, if HARTA and TOPGLOV hit pe12? I might just increase my margin account and go all in.
Probably HARTA, it's growth and profit margins has been phenomenal.

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2019-01-16 09:55 | Report Abuse

https://ringgitplus.com/en/share-margin-financing/Maybank-Share-Margin-Financing.html#ReadMoreReview

You Borrow Interest Rate
more than RM50000 3.25%
RM50001 - 99999 1.50%
more than RM100000 1.25%

i think it is 3.25% + 1.5% if u borrow RM50001 - 99999 ,
and it is 3.25 +1.25 % if more than RM100000

no way banks loan you money with 1.25% rate while they paying fixed depositor 3-4% interests rate

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 09:57 | Report Abuse

Excellent, do give them a call and post on this page. The first step to learning is to never believe everything.

Question everything.

Learn yourself and don't follow what the sifus ask you to do.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 10:03 | Report Abuse

SSlee thinks I am so powerful, I write some thing, whole world follows, KYY follows...
Choi thinks I am so lousy, only losing money.

So who is right, who is wrong?

Neither....I just think both of them are weird, just weird .....

me? I am just being me...a small time trader. Happy being me.

sslee, choi, happy?

you are not my accountant, not my broker, U don't know any thing about me, Never told anyone in i3 my background...why your interests in me?

let my writings speak for itself.....I believe anyone with a little bit of experience can tell that I also got some experience in the stock market.

I am not here to con anybody, don't think I can even if I wanted to.....

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 10:09 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 10:31 | Report Abuse

Sure thing raider.

It sounds so possible doesnt it. I'm sure you made many millions, and never had to cut loss ever.

just keep buy and sell buy and sell.

OK lah.

I respect you as STOCK SIFU la.

multi bagger king, every in and out sure money sure win!

I'm just putting it up here.

0.67 1st january you put in 40% of your networth. Hold for 2 years see how la. NTA 2.54 right? using your metrics, you will immediately sell at rm1.9? Good la. See how it goes in 2 years.

waiting to treat master sifu raider some good old BKT in Klang.

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-16 10:34 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 10:44 | Report Abuse

i know u r sceptics...but it really do work loh...!!

This method is not in n out loh...!!

After a buy in order to execute a sell...it takes average 1 to 3 yrs loh...!!
In the case of insas it is 2 yrs mah....!!

This type of investment takes about 5 yrs...people like KYY not suitable loh....!!

It is not sure thing mah....u sell when it hit close to fair value to take profit or in certain situation u sell when the business deteriorates or u know u make a mistake or it is times up 5 yr loh..!!

"I'm just putting it up here.

0.67 1st january you put in 40% of your networth. Hold for 2 years see how la. NTA 2.54 right? using your metrics, you will immediately sell at rm1.9? Good la. See how it goes in 2 years."

ANS : RAIDER ALREADY SAYS THE TP FOR INSAS IS RM 1.30 IF IT IS ALIVE LOH..!!
IF INSAS IS DEAD THE TP IS RM 2.50 TO RM 3.00

Posted by 10154899906070843 > Jan 16, 2019 10:31 AM | Report Abuse

Sure thing raider.

It sounds so possible doesnt it. I'm sure you made many millions, and never had to cut loss ever.

just keep buy and sell buy and sell.

OK lah.

I respect you as STOCK SIFU la.

multi bagger king, every in and out sure money sure win!

I'm just putting it up here.

0.67 1st january you put in 40% of your networth. Hold for 2 years see how la. NTA 2.54 right? using your metrics, you will immediately sell at rm1.9? Good la. See how it goes in 2 years.

waiting to treat master sifu raider some good old BKT in Klang.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 10:51 | Report Abuse

EXACTLY!

You also forgot the part where graham was applying his value investing theory during the stock market crash of 1929. In the end he still believes in the concept of efficient markets. same like mr stockraider here.

if you believe in efficient markets value investing,cigar butt investing? you follow ben graham... and stockraider.

if you believe in business growth value investing, you follow charlie munger and warren bufett. you dont be cheap when buying

and also this.
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ben-graham-totally-discredits-value-investing-at-the-end-of-his-career

and also this.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bengraham.asp

in a market recession, people like stockraider and calvin tan platinum balls will shrink.

Those like warren buffett who have their eye on wonderful companies... they start buying.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 11:13 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 11:24 | Report Abuse

ok yes stockraider sifu. You are the new warren buffet ben graham. your stock picks sure win one!

but how come you keep laughing at jaks? it went from 0.42 now to 0.58

that one no margin of safety? so undervalued now? shouldn't we buy?
qqq sifu already make 20% profit... so much more than me or you right now with insas and ql.

oh gosh? but dare he sailang?

no. Smart men who know they are trading will bet but never bet too big.

those who dont know they are trading but think they are value investing like sslee and raider are those who will hurt in the long run.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 11:38 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 11:47 | Report Abuse

Why raider laugh at Jaks ??

To me jaks is a conman counter loh....so raider would not touch even if it is very cheap based on raiders standard mah....!!

I may be wrong, but this one based on my own risk management & assessment loh....!!

CORRECTION LOH.PEOPLE LIKE SSLEE, CALVIN & RAIDER WILL BE THE LEAST HURT IN THE LONG RUN BCOS WE INVEST BASED ON MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH..!!
YES WE MAY GET STUCKED FOR A WHILE...BUT IF U R SITTING PRETTY WITH A BIG DISCOUNT LIKE THE CASE OF INSAS WITH NETT CASH EQUAL TO SHARE PRICE & WITH DIVIDEND WHY SHOULD U BE WORRY LEH ??

"those who dont know they are trading but think they are value investing like sslee and raider are those who will hurt in the long run."

Posted by 10154899906070843 > Jan 16, 2019 11:24 AM | Report Abuse

ok yes stockraider sifu. You are the new warren buffet ben graham. your stock picks sure win one!

but how come you keep laughing at jaks? it went from 0.42 now to 0.58

that one no margin of safety? so undervalued now? shouldn't we buy?
qqq sifu already make 20% profit... so much more than me or you right now with insas and ql.

oh gosh? but dare he sailang?

no. Smart men who know they are trading will bet but never bet too big.

those who dont know they are trading but think they are value investing like sslee and raider are those who will hurt in the long run.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 11:48 | Report Abuse

margin of safety like every word in the investing world can be abused, misused, misapplied.....

what do u think of a person every sentence starts with the word margin of safety when applied to stock market?

stock market...whether trading or investing is still dealing with uncertainties....I can tell whether a person understands stock market or not by the way he uses his safety of margin and his stock picks.......raider do not qualify....

calvin is a different animal...calvin says he has 5% invested in stock market spread over 30 -150 stocks.....what he doing here, I have no idea.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 11:50 | Report Abuse

YES MAH...!!

THE 1ST TENNET OF BUFFET IS NOT TO LOSE MONIES LOH...!!
This means invest with very big margin of safety like insas loh..!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 16, 2019 11:48 AM | Report Abuse

margin of safety like every word in the investing world can be abused, misused, misapplied.....

what do u think of a person every sentence starts with the word margin of safety when applied to stock market?

stock market...whether trading or investing is still dealing with uncertainties....I can tell whether a person understands stock market or not by the way he uses his safety of margin and his stock picks.......raider do not qualify....

calvin is a different animal...calvin says he has 5% invested in stock market spread over 30 -150 stocks.....what he doing here, I have no idea.

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2019-01-16 11:55 | Report Abuse

Wow. A very very good article and discussions by 10154899906070843.
I'm very far away from you guys and will strive to learn more.

I have analyzed my stocks over the years and reach to a conclusion that I lacks the proper temperament.

Thanks for the great read.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 11:59 | Report Abuse

You have your margin of safety, I wonder what my margin of safety is?

I think even if ql market cap drop by half I still earning money.

Haha.

Jester, don't forget to support master sifu stockraider and buy his INSAS ya.

Any anger and loses in INSAS you may direct to him.

But if making money, just remember I told you first to buy INSAS ya.

Posted by Tryingtogetrich > 2019-01-16 12:20 | Report Abuse

Dear Choivo Capital
what are the 2 companies u mention below? tried to dig around but cannot find. i am just a newbie trying to learn. i definitely cannot bid up the price. i know u r not recommending the 2 stocks .... i will do my own analysis. thanks

Spot on!

This is why i dont consider RCECAP or AEONCR is a wonderful business.

A wonderful business is one with an economic moat, and also the complete public backing. Where by the company succeeds by contributing to the net happiness of society and improves it.

People want these companies to make more money, because if they make more money, society is better off.

I can only think of 2 companies in bursa with this. Both of which i own. One of which you picked in your 2019 stock pick.

Sslee

6,261 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-01-16 12:56 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. Philip,
I quote, “You look and RCECAP again, look at their lending base, look at their customers they are lending to and how they are going about borrowing to them. In the annual report they actually say they go visit face to face to government servant and get them to borrow money to fund lifestyle. Now look at the rates of borrowing. If you borrow money to uneducated public at 5%, 10% rates I am ok. If you start borrowing to them at huge amounts at 18%+24% rates you are just being a loan shark.”

I refer blow link:
https://www.imoney.my/articles/what-is-licensed-moneylender
Unlike commercial banks, licensed moneylenders offer loans out of their own capital at a rate capped by the Moneylenders Act 1951.
Interest for secured and unsecured loans
17A.(1) For the purposes of this Act, the interest for a secured loan shall not exceed twelve per centum per annum and the interest for an unsecured loan shall not exceed eighteen per centum per annum.
(2) Notwithstanding subsection (1), interest shall not at any time be recoverable by a licensee of an amount in excess of the sum then due as principal unless a Court, having regard to all the circumstances, otherwise decrees.
(3) Where in a money lending agreement the interest charged for a secured loan or an unsecured loan, as the case may be, is more than that specified in subsection (1), that agreement shall be void and have no effect and shall not be enforceable.
(4)Any licensee who contravenes this section shall be guilty of an offence under this Act and shall be liable to a fine not exceeding twenty thousand ringgit or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding eighteen months or to both

Thank you
P/S
https://sujanpatel.com/business/7-lessons-from-5-failed-companies/
Growth Isn’t Everything: 7 lessons from 5 failed companies

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 13:09 | Report Abuse

RCE is Azman Hashim personal toy....for heaven sake.....its not for u guys to invest......

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 13:10 | Report Abuse

just a toy...AH doesn't care if RCE dies or lives.

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-16 13:14 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Posted by qqq3 > Jan 16, 2019 11:48 AM | Report Abuse

>>>>>

When raider asked his readers to buy Hengyuan at 15 because Hengyuan in his opinion is worth 45, you will soon realise that raider raped the words "margin of safety".

He knows little.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 13:25 | Report Abuse

Wow! SSLEE you agree with this? YOU REALLY AGREE WITH LENDING TO IGNORANT PUBLIC AT 18% A YEAR. YOU DONT SEE HOW GAMBLING AND LENDING TO A 20 YEAR OLD KID WHO THINKS HE FOUND FREE MONEY BUT DOESNT REALIZE WHAT 18% INTEREST REALLY MEANS?

I lose all respect for you.

Coming from a poor family and a fellow UM student. I thought you of ALL people would balk at investing in these kind of companies...

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 13:27 | Report Abuse

Raider really said that hengyuan at 15 has margin of safety?

Why Master Sifu Stockraider... I thought I could trust you. I thought you knew the meaning of overvalued?

Were you and choivo both buying at the exact same time KYY was selling? Didnt he tell you he was selling?

Margin of safety indeed.

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 13:35 | Report Abuse

SSLEE, if you have never owed money, you would never know the hells of which it can cause.

Late settlement fee.
lawyer fees.
Penalty payments.
Repossesion charges.

all these hidden costs that you dont know will pile up fast and hard.

Tax on the ignorant, indeed.

Why do you think there is a callcenter for credit card debt?

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 13:38 | Report Abuse

Sadly, speaking from personal experience here....

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 13:41 | Report Abuse

thinking beyond the Balance sheet.....I don't believe SSlee and Choi has reached that stage yet.....these are typical novices mistakes.....

and Choi is chartered accountant....what do u expect from someone just spend his young years studying accountancy? takes time and experience.....

hundreds of analysts, thousands of accountants who can tear the accounts apart......is that all to investing?

Jester

852 posts

Posted by Jester > 2019-01-16 14:33 | Report Abuse

>>>>
Posted by 10154899906070843 > Jan 16, 2019 11:59 AM | Report Abuse

Jester, don't forget to support master sifu stockraider and buy his INSAS ya.

Any anger and loses in INSAS you may direct to him.

But if making money, just remember I told you first to buy INSAS ya.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Haha bro 10154899906070843, I can't invest in Insas because I don't invest in something I don't understand (financial services).

I'm just a newbie. Reading what you and everyone else's post here already made me pusing. Haha

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 15:09 |

Post removed.Why?

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-16 15:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by 10154899906070843 > 2019-01-16 15:30 | Report Abuse

Just because you capslock everything doesn't make it true. And since your idea of identifying a growth stock is so shallow which is base only on nta, earnings and revenue, I hope you don't go around recommending and preaching.

If I invest in "growth" the way you do, I long time bankrupt edi.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 15:32 | Report Abuse

THIS IS ALWAYS THE CLASSIC 3iii REPLY WHEN HE LOSES HIS ARGUEMENT WITH RAIDER LOH....!!

"I have been in discussions with raider for many years.
He knows little about margin of safety.
He also has poor knowledge on how to value stocks using conservative assumptions.
He is also not very honest in his postings."

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 15:41 | Report Abuse

U VERY PANLAI TO TALK LOH....!!
UR QL EARNINGS N GROWTH ARE NEVER IN THE THE LEAGUE OF HENGYUAN MAH..!!

OF COURSE SPEAKING WITH HINDSIGHT & REAR MIRROR VIEW PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHINGS LOH.....!!

Posted by 10154899906070843 > Jan 16, 2019 03:30 PM | Report Abuse

Just because you capslock everything doesn't make it true. And since your idea of identifying a growth stock is so shallow which is base only on nta, earnings and revenue, I hope you don't go around recommending and preaching.

If I invest in "growth" the way you do, I long time bankrupt edi.

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-16 15:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Pewuf

172 posts

Posted by Pewuf > 2019-01-16 15:55 | Report Abuse

raider....you type too long lah..

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 15:57 | Report Abuse

YES RAIDER HAS BEEN HAMMERING UR STOCK MANY YEARS LOH...!!

OTHER THAN 2018, UR STOCK DON SEEMS TO UNDER PERFORM & AND UNABLE TO BEAT RAIDER LOH...!!

TO CONFIRM & TEST RAIDER COMMENT....RAIDER OFFER 3iii TO CHOSE 2 STOCKS PICK TO COMPETE WITH RAIDER INSAS FOR 1 TO 2 YRS LOH...!!

COME TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE LOH....!!

Posted by 3iii > Jan 16, 2019 03:52 PM | Report Abuse

stockraider has been hammering my stocks for so many years.

To his chagrin, my stocks are many folds higher today than many years ago when raider was telling everyone they were overvalued and should be sold.

Should I have listened to this stupid fellow, I have only myself to blame. Thank goodness I know better what to do.

Stay within your circle of competence.

Be focused and concentrated.

Make big fat pitch bets.

Yes, buy with a margin of safety.

One phrase has guided me a lot from Buffett:

It is better to buy a wonderful company at fair price than to buy a fair company at wonderful price. Often, I will also pay a little bit more just to own a wonderful company and this too have been very rewarding indeed over decades of investing.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 16:00 | Report Abuse

raid...

Dialog...book value 60 sen, PE 30 X.....got safety of margin or not?

doesn't matter whether u think got margin of safety or not, there are experts buy and selling it.....All these fund managers and analysts recommending it, u think they never read investment books one ah?

People wants to find out...what is the story, what is the business sense, are the competent, what are the risk factors? any nasty surprises waiting for them......does it fit their own visions ? People want to make money , not just dead shares.........

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/AmInvestResearch/190375.jsp

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 16:03 | Report Abuse

Ans is NO...!!

Posted by qqq3 > Jan 16, 2019 04:00 PM | Report Abuse

raid...

Dialog...book value 60 sen, PE 30 X.....got safety of margin or not?

doesn't matter whether u think got margin of safety or not, there are experts buy and selling it.....All these fund managers and analysts recommending it, u think they never read investment books one ah?

People wants to find out...what is the story, what is the business sense, are the competent, what are the risk factors? any nasty surprises waiting for them......does it fit their own visions ? People want to make money , not just dead shares.........

https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/AmInvestResearch/190375.jsp

3iii

13,113 posts

Posted by 3iii > 2019-01-16 16:04 | Report Abuse

>>>>Posted by stockraider > Jan 16, 2019 03:57 PM | Report Abuse

YES RAIDER HAS BEEN HAMMERING UR STOCK MANY YEARS LOH...!!

OTHER THAN 2018, UR STOCK DON SEEMS TO UNDER PERFORM & AND UNABLE TO BEAT RAIDER LOH...!! <<<

I have been amused by this statement of raider for so many years already.

Let him have his sweet dreams.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 16:09 | Report Abuse

Why u simply pays the price still can up leh ??

In short run stock price is a voting machine...so the more u buy & support the price can move up loh...!!

In long run it is a weighing machine....bcos the value will show up in the long run loh...!!

Story r Craps use to goreng stock loh....just look at story Padini & Topglove few months very good loh....but now share price crash mah...!!

Stay with insas with huge margin of safety where the share price equal to the net cash of the company, u get the business for virtually free loh.....!!

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-01-16 16:10 | Report Abuse

ed by stockraider > Jan 16, 2019 04:03 PM | Report Abuse

Ans is NO...!!
===========

of course, investment quality stocks/ blue chips are never your cup of tea.....is that what is called safety? u and your penny stocks......

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-01-16 16:13 |

Post removed.Why?

i3Value

612 posts

Posted by i3Value > 2019-01-16 16:14 | Report Abuse

You guys write long long but if no guts and conviction, read a million books also no use. If you are Buffett or Graham best friend also no use.

When you find a stock that match all your criteria, you have killer instinct to buy BIG and believe in your gem? Super-investors who dare to do it got rich doing it, if not they will forever be poor and unknown. If you dont have killer instict, let you find 100 super stocks also no use.

After buy, market go into cycles. During down cycle, you have the balls to ride the storm over and over again? Share price will never go up up up. When share price down, will you be shaken and cut loss? If you already make profit, can you handle your profit erosion and not take profit? You think multi-bagger so easy earn? You need balls of steel.

Talk is easy. Reading books easier. Can do it in reality only talk.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz