7 people like this.

205 comment(s). Last comment by 3iii 2019-08-02 16:34

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-07-20 18:33 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo, y wasting time argue leh ?. If u think not worth buying , don't buy loh!

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-07-20 19:03 | Report Abuse

If u want to make money fast follow CPTEH method .if u want slow , steady,n safe, follow KCChong method , if u want high risk high gain follow 3Q method, ................!

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-07-20 19:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by Sslee > Jul 20, 2019 3:57 PM | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Experttanengyee “borrow 530m from bank, you net worth must be 6bil”??? have you heard of margin finance and leverage on share collateral.
For a man see London Biscuit as opportunity to make quick money, you still need to learn from qqq3 how to margin finance and Sailang

PLEASE SPEAK TO YOUR IB AND TAKEOVER INSAS AFTER BORROW 530MIL NEXT MONDAY.THEORETICALLY CAN DO IT.PLEASE ASK KCCHONG!SO STUPID!

rogers123

4,017 posts

Posted by rogers123 > 2019-07-20 20:11 | Report Abuse

This is the game controlled by major shareholders. They gonna privatize insas at a very cheap value. Pressing the price down and create more opportunity to buy it cheap with proxies. I think they still lack of fund to privatise it. The most important is they r controlling the company. As long as no one buy its shares heavily, they still have plenty of time. Ask KYY to buy it lor if u said insas can fly to sky. Hahaha

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-07-20 20:24 | Report Abuse

Yaloh ,if uncle Kyy join in , definitely the share will move up cos uncle has a lot of followers mah!

tah16600

2,646 posts

Posted by tah16600 > 2019-07-20 20:30 | Report Abuse

The golden finger title now goes to uncle KYY

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-20 20:44 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, thank you for praying hard so that my butt wont be roasted like KFC!!!!!
I got video of qqq3 got fxxx in the ass by ALP and TSN do you want a copy? Or you want to join qqq3?

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-20 20:57 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
deMusangking, define trapped. Are you trapped in your married? I consider my marriage as a blessing and I actually waiting for i3lurker to shot INSAS to 50 cents so that I can buy more.

Outliar

302 posts

Posted by Outliar > 2019-07-20 22:43 | Report Abuse

Kcchong post up a blog about Insas and suddenly Philip so quiet because he respects kc chong's opinion

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-20 23:45 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-07-21 07:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by experttanengyee > Jul 20, 2019 3:32 PM | Report Abuse
THIS IS MOST STUPID THEORY FROM KC.cleary show kc is clueless about stock market and financing.to borrow 530m from bank,you net worth must be 6bil.no financial institution going to let someone borrow 530m without collateral.
no wonder KC can talk only and a total noob in stock market.
Theoretically someone can borrow RM530m from banks to buy up all the shares in the open market at 80 sen, and
Unquote

Hi expert, before we get into discussing about your point, can you try to understand what was written and what they really means,

1) Did I say "theoretically", or "according to kcchong's theory" in my post?
2) Did I use "theoretically", or the word "practically"was used.

Next, are you a banker specialized in borrowing? Can you explain why someone needs a net worth of RM6 billion in order to have collateral to borrow RM530m?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-07-21 07:50 | Report Abuse

Posted by untong > Jul 20, 2019 4:47 PM | Report Abuse
Considering both qualitative and quantitative factors; why not consider JCBNEXT?
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/204901.jsp
It may seem not as undervalued as INSAS, but it is better than INSAS on these areas:
1) Management track record is more convincing, the fact that they successfully built up Jobstreet and sell it for good price and distributed it as special dividends (INSAS minority shareholders get almost nothing when INSAS trimming their stacks on INARI)
2) Their investment portfolio is more stable and predictable results compared to INSAS (all investments are receiving dividends), their major portfolio (104corp) is related to their previous expertise; (job market advertisement)
3) More minority shareholder friendly, their management which is also major shareholder holds more than 50%, their dividend yield is higher, also regularly doing share buyback until today.
Just some alternative views, no offence~

Excellent introduction to Jobstreet. I would say you will likely to untong a lot holding JCBNEXT for the long term.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2019-07-21 08:24 | Report Abuse

Posted by i3lurker > Jul 21, 2019 8:00 AM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz
JCBNEXT?
is the company fully valued? or richly valued?
if you invest in any fully valued company, your growth factor will be economic growth itself.
Fully valued companies tend to nose dive in price during recessions and fluctuate with market sentiment.
Is JCBNEXT at an all time low to warrant a writeup?
Only you can answer these questions.

From your questions, you seem to be in the same page as me in this respect. I believe that is one of the good ways in investing; what is its price, what is its value. A great company which is worth say RM10 won't be a great investment if it is sold at RM20. A mediocre company which is worth RM1.00 may be a great investment if it is sold at 28 sen.

That is what we can control in our investing, to find out what is the value of the company and compare with its price. Other things such as if a controlling stake would be sold at a premium or a discount, we won't know, although we know it is normally sold at a premium.

But the introduction of this JOBNEXT was by someone else giving a comment in this thread, not from me. He has given a link to it in his comment. I only concur with him.

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-21 08:26 | Report Abuse

This is not a competition or argument where the person that talks the loudest or capslock and repeats his sentences the most wins.

This is an information sharing forum, where we post up latest developments, stock analysis, our honest opinions and actions.

I have done all the annual report analysis on valuation, share price performance, cash flow, assets etc. Anyone who can count can do that easily. Nothing new. It looks like a no brainer investment on paper. Quantitative is a very simple method to measure value. But when the share price Vs book value deviate so much, the correct answer is not to buy immediately dumb dumb hold. It is to ask WHY.

The question that you need to answer which both sslee and kcchongz has not given:

1. Why is INSAS so "undervalued" for so long? As a m&a securities firm, it would be easy to get IB attention. Why don't they buy shares in INSAS?
This is a very simple question with a very complex answer.
Parkson is a 200 million company with 2 billion assets. You know exactly why the share price tanked. With so many good things being promote by kcchongz and sslee you would think you are buying a rm2 company instead of 80 cents.

WHY?

2. What is INSAS cash flow going to look like 5-10 years from now? Where will it come from, how probable is it to calculate, how many assumptions do you have to make for it to come true?

HOW?

These are simple questions with a very very complicated answer. This is why Peter lynch and Warren buffet loves simple businesses with durable competitive advantage. It is very easy to predict something with accuracy when there little assumptions to make.

I buy eggs, rubber gloves, government contracts, and boat charter companies simply because it is easy to project future earnings.

QL, I have 100 stores today, I know they will have 300 stores in 3 years time as part of the franchise contract, therefore I can predict earnings with clarity.

Rubber gloves I know the world market is growing 10% a year, and topglov has a 25% market share. All I need to understand is will someone else take market share from them? If not, their long term growth and earnings are very straightforward knowable.

Gkent I know for a fact they have a 11 billion contract coming in. I know their profit margins as PDP. I know their profit margins now as fixed price main contractor. I know where their cash flow will be coming in from 5 years from now. I need to worry about other things like management ability to perform.

For INSAS it is incredibly DIFFICULT to predict future earnings because they themselves do not have a clear direction where they have a big market share, so they try everything to see what sticks.

The real money is in predicting the future. But yes I respect everyone's opinion. Everyone has value ( even raider). But since money is my own, I make my own decisions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Outliar Kcchong post up a blog about Insas and suddenly Philip so quiet because he respects kc chong's opinion
20/07/2019 10:43 PM

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 08:58 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Whenever you write your article you consider your-self as sharing your investment thesis (future growth theory and how to predict cash flow, net profit and blah-blah-blah for next 5-10 year) Whenever people write about the present (undervalue and how to look into balance sheet and different class of asset) you call people trying to promote the share because we are trapped inside and trying to mislead people so that we can sell to them. (Please shot INSAS to 50 cents so that I can buy more)

As at As at 31/03/2019 30/06/2018 RM
Current assets
Property development costs: 10,497,000
Inventories: 12,513,000
Trade receivables: 431,898,000
Amount due from associate companies: 94,468,000
Other receivables, deposits and prepayments: 63,688,000
Financial assets at amortised cost: 2,292,000
Financial assets at fair value through profit or loss: 245,640,000
Tax recoverable: 2,608,000
Deposits with licensed banks and financial institutions: 553,678,000
Cash and bank balances: 114,632,000
Total current assets 1,531,914,000
Note under trade receivable: http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/6218041 As of 30th June 2019, ICL has outstanding loans portfolio of RM267.455 million which are fully collateralized and unsecured corporate loans RM30.162 million generating interest income to the Group. The interest rate charged by ICL is in accordance with the Moneylending Act, which is not more than 12% p.a.for secured loans and not more than 18% p.a.for unsecured loans

Non-current assets
Property, plant and equipment: 157,249,000
Investment properties: 185,059,000
Financial assets at fair value through other comprehensive income: 22,159,000
Financial assets at amortised cost: 3,077,000
Jointly controlled entity: 22,000
Associate companies: 428,986,000
Intangible assets: 26,058,000 (broking and money lending license)
Deferred tax assets 2,822,000
Total non-current assets: 825,432,000

The segment analysis on the Group’s results for the financial period ended 31th March 2019:
1. Financial services and credit & leasing: After-tax-profit RM 10,551,000 (After paying staffs salary , Overhead and BOD remuneration)
2. Investment holding and trading: After-tax-profit RM (4,567,000)
3. Technology and IT-related manufacturing, trading and services: After-tax-profit RM 54,027,000
4. Retail trading and car rental: After-tax-profit RM 2,224,000
5. Property investment and development: After-tax-profit RM 1,957,000
Total: After-tax-profit RM 64,192,000 out of this share of profits less losses of associate companies is RM 34,215,000
Cash flows from operating activities: Interest received RM 13,859,000
Cash flow from investing activities: Dividend received RM 35,056,000
Note: 1 sen dividend from Inari is about RM 6m to Insas cash inflow.

Am I right to say, I need to sell 2 Insas shares (2x 80 sen) to buy 1 Inari (RM 1.60). I just prefer to hold 2 insas share thus indirectly owned 1.8 Inari share, all the cash and cash equivalent and all the other Insas business rather than holding directly 1 Inari share?

Thank you.

Posted by experttanengyee > 2019-07-21 09:05 | Report Abuse

A STUPID DIVERSION TACTIC FROM KCCHONG.CLAIM TO BE QUALIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER BUT DON'T KNOW BASIC CFP.A QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED WOULDN'T EVEN DARE TO SUGGEST/WRITE ANYTHING THEORETICALLY,THEORY.
Of course a fake wouldn't know this very basic rule.so stupid!

1) Did I say "theoretically", or "according to kcchong's theory" in my post?
2) Did I use "theoretically", or the word "practically"was used.

Next, are you a banker specialized in borrowing? Can you explain why someone needs a net worth of RM6 billion in order to have collateral to borrow RM530m?

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-21 09:16 | Report Abuse

Find me one sentence where I said you are trying to mislead people because you are trapped inside.

I think you are mistaking me for musang.

Find it and I will apologize.

Find it not then you better apologize post haste.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

you call people trying to promote the share because we are trapped inside and trying to mislead people so that we can sell to them

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 09:31 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Refer below post:
Posted by (S=QR) Philip > Jul 20, 2019 1:21 AM | Report Abuse
It is a known an obvious fact that from 2017 when sslee invested in INSAS his share price has dropped, and he has averaged down, meaning he is fully invested in INSAS and there will be a bias to protect his investment at all costs, similar to mexicans who protect Herbalife having bought huge stocks unable to sell at a profit. Same with those who are stuck in swisscash unable to see the gold bars or the promised profits.

Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-07-21 09:32 | Report Abuse

7 morning 8 morning already started quarrelling

Winning arguments so important meh ?

lizi

1,968 posts

Posted by lizi > 2019-07-21 09:46 | Report Abuse

I repeat...veteran investor used to advice me in bursa, avoid red chip stock......and insas...lol...maybe he had learn the hard way...

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-07-21 09:47 | Report Abuse

Calvin thought if he says some religious words he can go straight to heaven

Eastern686

510 posts

Posted by Eastern686 > 2019-07-21 09:54 | Report Abuse

Winning arguments very important looking at the exchange of sifu sifu n sifat sifat... 懂得越多越好胜越输不起,问你底怕末?

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 09:57 | Report Abuse

Dear Icon8888,
In religion you suspend your reasoning and believe salvation can only be done thro' Jesus.
Thank you

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 10:00 | Report Abuse

Dear Lizi,
Agreed with avold red chip stock. Mlnd to share why Insas?
Thank you

(S=QR) Philip

4,794 posts

Posted by (S=QR) Philip > 2019-07-21 10:03 | Report Abuse

I repeat did I say you are trapped inside and you are purposefully trying to mislead others?

I said you have averaged down and are fully invested in INSAS so you will have a bias to protect your investment which is true. But did I say you purposely mislead others and are trapped inside? Anyone can see if you averaged down at 0.67 and the price went up to 0.80 you made money. In 2017 share price was 1.12. did you not average down when the share price drop if you are in love with the stock?

No thank you. You did not find a sentence which I said you mislead others and you are trapped inside.

In fact, what I was describing was the irrationality of investors who need to justify their investment philosophy to others. As Herbalife distributors definitely love their healthy items and swisscash investors complaining that the government is wrong for closing down the MLM scam.

I did not say a single word that Mr SSLEE is misleading other people or is trapped inside.

Which brings me to a very important lesson: 5 people look at the same balance sheet but see different futures. You look at words and see insults where there is none.

I apologize for your ignorance.

>>>>>>>>

Posted by Sslee > Jul 21, 2019 9:31 AM | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Refer below post:
Posted by (S=QR) Philip > Jul 20, 2019 1:21 AM | Report Abuse
It is a known an obvious fact that from 2017 when sslee invested in INSAS his share price has dropped, and he has averaged down, meaning he is fully invested in INSAS and there will be a bias to protect his investment at all costs, similar to mexicans who protect Herbalife having bought huge stocks unable to sell at a profit. Same with those who are stuck in swisscash unable to see the gold bars or the promised profits.

Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-07-21 10:07 | Report Abuse

Yes do all that... but backed it up with good actions and kind deeds

Then nobody will say a word about you

Posted by Sslee > Jul 21, 2019 9:57 AM | Report Abuse

Dear Icon8888,
In religion you suspend your reasoning and believe salvation can only be done thro' Jesus.
Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-07-21 10:14 | Report Abuse

Apparently 7 morning 8 morning winning arguments is important for Philips

Probably because he thinks he is the best and he knows all

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2019-07-21 10:44 | Report Abuse

We should consider ourselves blessed by the many collected wisdom in this forum.... I find Phillip to be a breathe of fresh air in bringing a different perspective to a business dominated by numbers that seemed more confusing than convincing

Celebrate our differences. Respect each other's opinions. Take the opportunity to learn and blossom..

Everyone is a priceless gift in this forum (well, except probably the mindless postings of cpteh but I've finally my peace with that too and wish him all the best)

After all, knowledge is speaking while, wisdom is in the listening...

And religion? I define it as a man-made belief system that forces conformity with punishment and hierarchy.... Totally out of whack here and shackles you from your true joy of life - freedom...

All the best and As Joker would say, why so serious?!

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 10:46 | Report Abuse

Dear Philip,
Please do not “apologize for my ignorance” it is me that need to apologize to you for my ignorance of taking “meaning he is fully invested in INSAS and there will be a bias to protect his investment at all costs” out of content to include mislead others and I am trapped inside.

I bought my first 10,000 unit of INSAS on 31/1/2017 at 0.775 sen and in between I trade some for quick profit. It was you who taught me to go long term and if fundamental do not changes then add every quarter. Now I am holding 923,000 units at a cost of 0.92 cents per share.

You are right if you say I am heavily (not fully as I have other portfolio) invest in INSAS and it is my interest to protect my investment. I did do my best to protect my investment by engaging the INSAS BOD demanding a fair and reasonable dividend and good corporate governance

Thank you

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-07-21 10:50 | Report Abuse

Me too. I benefit a lot from Philips wisdom (and OTB, KYY, KC, even newbie SSlee, etc... everybody has something I can learn from)

But doesn't mean philips has to be so arrogant

Posted by Ayoyo > Jul 21, 2019 10:44 AM | Report Abuse

We should consider ourselves blessed by the many collected wisdom in this forum.... I find Phillip to be a breathe of fresh air in bringing a different perspective to a business dominated by numbers that seemed more confusing than convincing

trapped

181 posts

Posted by trapped > 2019-07-21 10:58 | Report Abuse

Xinquan no more?

Sslee Dear Lizi,
Agreed with avold red chip stock. Mlnd to share why Insas?
Thank you
21/07/2019 10:00 AM

trapped

181 posts

Posted by trapped > 2019-07-21 10:59 | Report Abuse

Like my ID? Day and night must use blogs to promote?

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2019-07-21 11:04 | Report Abuse

I see Philip as someone who has a strong belief in his investment philosophies and is stern and assertive in bringing across his perspectives for the betterment of the community

See? Same event? Different perspective? You saw arrogance, my view was the above.. Which felt better? The need to be right or the need to be at peace? If one insists on being right, be prepared to fight... I choose to be at peace

It brings clarity of thought and is a integral mental practice towards my spirituality and indeed, the profitability of my trading..

I trade for a living and if I can't even find peace with and within myself (always blaming MM, syndicates etc), I'm royally screwed forever more. In life, it's always mind over matter.. Always had been. Always will.

Good luck

Posted by Icon8888 > Jul 21, 2019 10:50 AM | Report Abuse

Me too. I benefit a lot from Philips wisdom (and OTB, KYY, KC, even newbie SSlee, etc... everybody has something I can learn from)

But doesn't mean philips has to be so arrogant

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 11:08 | Report Abuse

Dear all,
Religions are human quest to answer the unknown and unexplained the question of what is life. If you have already found the purpose of your life and the meaning of dead then you are at peace and at ease with others and own self.

History and till today religion had been abused and misused for politics, own enrichment and uniting people for the worst or better. This is because religion required you to suspend your reasoning and total submission to believe. In contrast science, philosophy or spiritual require you, I do not knows, hence I use reasoning to understand the unknown and unexplained

Thank you

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2019-07-21 11:19 | Report Abuse

SSlee, you come across as someone who has a shackled mindset that hinges on certain old belief systems.. If you honestly believe it has served you well, so be it... But here is a perspective and will be my last post on this topic

there is a difference between being religious and being spiritual. For me, being spiritual is having an interest in and an attraction to the spiritual dimension, where someone we called God (or inner being, consciousness, soul or whatever else you wanna call it) is, and where everything that really matters comes from - love, honor, truth, beauty, compassion, etc.

Religion is the human attempt to control the spiritual (organizations, offices, titles, shame, blame, guilt, rules, condemnation).

For me, spiritual means an active, ongoing love relationship with my creator and is an integral part of my health (trading). Religion would be if I tried to shove that down other people's throats.

See the difference? Of course, if you've found alignment within you with religion, who is to say you've not... Good for you

Ayoyo

379 posts

Posted by Ayoyo > 2019-07-21 11:21 | Report Abuse

To me,

The joy of life is freedom - freedom to be, freedom to choose

The purpose of life is to be happy - joy and satisfaction for what already is, yet always looking out for the better to manifest

To achieve the above, simply "change the way you see things, in order for things you see to change"

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-21 11:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 11:29 | Report Abuse

Dear Negan,
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/187643.jsp
There is a quote by Steven Weinberg, a Nobel Prize Winner in Physics: "Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you have good people do good things and evil people do evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
I disagree with his statement. I know a lot of people who do good things through religion. These individuals no matter which religions they belong will always be good. The evil things done in the name of religions were done by the evil people. These kind of individuals are forever evil no matter which religions they belong.

Thank you

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-21 11:32 | Report Abuse

possible indeed...next consequence is there will be no longer need or desire for generating own children...

population will shrink unless they breed in the farm forcefully

Posted by Negan > Jul 21, 2019 11:23 AM | Report Abuse

Ayoyo! They say every living things have soul! But what if Elon Musk finally crack the link between human mind and computer! And successfully transfer your consienceness to a powerful server! Then you realise without biological body, you can see and travel within the net! And before long, Matrix is born!

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 11:34 | Report Abuse

Dear Ayoyo,
https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/Sslee_blog/188217.jsp
Religion vs. Spirituality – Know the clear cut difference between the two

Thank you

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-21 11:36 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-21 11:36 | Report Abuse

Very well said, thats why my insas & charles MNRB beat Philip overvalue QL Pe 50x todate loh...!!

U cannot go far wrong with huge margin of safety investment mah..!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 21, 2019 8:24 AM | Report Abuse

Posted by i3lurker > Jul 21, 2019 8:00 AM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz
JCBNEXT?
is the company fully valued? or richly valued?
if you invest in any fully valued company, your growth factor will be economic growth itself.
Fully valued companies tend to nose dive in price during recessions and fluctuate with market sentiment.
Is JCBNEXT at an all time low to warrant a writeup?
Only you can answer these questions.

From your questions, you seem to be in the same page as me in this respect. I believe that is one of the good ways in investing; what is its price, what is its value. A great company which is worth say RM10 won't be a great investment if it is sold at RM20. A mediocre company which is worth RM1.00 may be a great investment if it is sold at 28 sen.

That is what we can control in our investing, to find out what is the value of the company and compare with its price. Other things such as if a controlling stake would be sold at a premium or a discount, we won't know, although we know it is normally sold at a premium.

But the introduction of this JOBNEXT was by someone else giving a comment in this thread, not from me. He has given a link to it in his comment. I only concur with him.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-21 11:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 11:42 | Report Abuse

Dear deMusangking,
Buy Pchem, Timecom and Tunepro for long term.
Thank you

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2019-07-21 11:42 | Report Abuse

true..if one is really concern for their children well being they should ensure their wealth is balanced with number of children they have..

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-21 11:52 | Report Abuse

sslee...the relevant topic is about Insas and stock market.....not about religion.

I would be wrong if you treat value investing as a religion ....and perhaps KC and sslee treats value investing as a religion.....then I am all for other ways for picking stocks.................

Sslee

6,251 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-07-21 11:52 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
Qqq3 everyone are qualified to talk investment only those pros trader like you who promoted Jaks and Sendai with margin finance and Sailang causing bloodbath everywhere and you profited from it again and again are deceitful, unethical and boy crying wolf so often. Now everyone know what you are up to.

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-07-21 12:03 | Report Abuse

I think every novice, every beginner starts off as a value investor imagining himself to be a value investor or a punter.

And since punting is not encouraged in polite society, everybody who has ambitions to be a teacher calls himself a value investor. Everyone who values what others think of him calls himself a value investor.......

and that leads directly to value traps.....nothing teaches life lessons better than being trapped first and to experience it.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2019-07-21 12:08 | Report Abuse

MUST BE FLEXIBLE & LEARN AND READ INSAS DEVELOPMENT LOH...!!
WHY MISCONCEPTION ABOUT INSAS LEH ??

The question that you need to answer which both sslee and kcchongz has not given:

1. Why is INSAS so "undervalued" for so long? As a m&a securities firm, it would be easy to get IB attention. Why don't they buy shares in INSAS?
This is a very simple question with a very complex answer.
Parkson is a 200 million company with 2 billion assets. You know exactly why the share price tanked. With so many good things being promote by kcchongz and sslee you would think you are buying a rm2 company instead of 80 cents. SIMPLE ANS IS THE OWNER HOLDING A VERY UNDERVALUE STOCK WITH ONLY 32.9% HOLDING, WHY HE NEED TO PROMOTE INSAS AND THIS MY ATTRACT PREDATOR MAH ?? IT IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME LOH..!!

2. What is INSAS cash flow going to look like 5-10 years from now? Where will it come from, how probable is it to calculate, how many assumptions do you have to make for it to come true? INSAS BUSINESS IS LIKE BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY, I SEE 3 CATEGORIES OF INSAS CORE BUSINESS;
A. CORE BUSINESS OF LENDING, STOCKBROKING, & CORPORATE ADVISORY WHICH WORTH NTA OF RM 1.00 PER SHARE.
B. CORE BUSINESS OF INVESTMENT (EXCLUDE INARI} INCLUDE PRIVATE EQUITY, VENTURE CAPITALIST, CORE INVESTMENT INTO LISTED COMPANY SHARE AND MANAGING & OWNING UNLISTED COMPANY WITH GOOD PROSPECT AND GENERAL INVESTMENT INTO SECURITIES & BONDS AND CASH & TREASURY MANAGEMENT- THIS THE AREA WHERE WARREN BUFFET USUALLY HANDLE AT BERKSHIRE & IT IS WORTH RM 1.30 PER SHARE NTA
C. STRATEGIC HOLDING OF ASSOCIATE INARI INSAS BIGGEST LISTED COMPANY INVESTMENT WORTH ABOUT MARK TO MARKET RM 0.90 PER SHARE .

INSAS EARN RM 60M TO 80M ON THESE 3 CORE BUSINESS LOH...!!

3.These are simple questions with a very very complicated answer. This is why Peter lynch and Warren buffet loves simple businesses with durable competitive advantage. It is very easy to predict something with accuracy when there little assumptions to make. NOT COMPLICATED 2B ALREADY ANSWER...THIS BCOS THONG HAS QUALITY TO MANAGE INSAS LIKE BERKSHIRE MAH...!!

4.I buy eggs, rubber gloves, government contracts, and boat charter companies simply because it is easy to project future earnings.YES ARE ACTUALLY ACTING LIKE INSAS TOO, WHY DO U BUY INTO TOPGLOVES, YINSON, GKENT, QL, PCHEM WHERE ALL THESE BUSINESS IS TOTALLY UNRELATED LEH ??
INSAS MR THONG HAS THE QUALITY & SKILL TO INVEST FOR LONG TERM.

5.SAME MAH,IF U ASK INSAS THONG HE CAN JUSTIFY ALL THE INVESTMENT LIKE U, BCOS HE MAKE RM 60M TO RM 80M PA FOR INSAS IN THE PAST 10 YRS.
QL, I have 100 stores today, I know they will have 300 stores in 3 years time as part of the franchise contract, therefore I can predict earnings with clarity.
Rubber gloves I know the world market is growing 10% a year, and topglov has a 25% market share. All I need to understand is will someone else take market share from them? If not, their long term growth and earnings are very straightforward knowable.
Gkent I know for a fact they have a 11 billion contract coming in. I know their profit margins as PDP. I know their profit margins now as fixed price main contractor. I know where their cash flow will be coming in from 5 years from now. I need to worry about other things like management ability to perform.

6.MOST PEOPLE LIKE PHILIP DO NOT UNDERSTAND PHILIP THAT INSAS IS A WELL MANAGE COMPANY CAN SIMPLY SAYS LOH...THE RECORD SHOWS INSAS HAS MAKING GOOD PROFIT FOR PAST 10 YRS AND IT IS CREATING VALUE THATS WHY NTA RM 2.54 PER SHARE, EVEN HIGHER THAN QL LOH..!!

7.For INSAS it is incredibly DIFFICULT to predict future earnings because they themselves do not have a clear direction where they have a big market share, so they try everything to see what sticks.
The real money is in predicting the future. But yes I respect everyone's opinion. Everyone has value ( even raider). But since money is my own, I make my own decisions. INVESTMENT IS NOT ONLY PREDICT THE FUTURE LOH, U LOOK AT YOUR SKILL AND COMPETENCE, THE RESOURCES AND ASSETS U HAVE, U STILL CREATE GREAT VALUE & RETURN MAH...!!

8.INSAS IS NOT SPECULATING THE FUTURE, IT IS LOOKING AT PRESENT VALUE OF INSAS EXCEEDING RM 3.00 V SHARE PRICE RM 0.80, THERE IS HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY AND IT IS RUN BY A COMPETENT OWNER LOH...!!

Posted by SarifahSelinder > 2019-07-21 12:14 | Report Abuse

So Sslee has some comfort cold comfort while waiting for 3 months 3 years 6 years 10 years..

Depending on Thong's mood x tahu bila no indication

Unlike JAKS can see clearly major integral equipments on-site...

Post a Comment
Market Buzz