Be the first to like this.

19 comment(s). Last comment by qqq3 2019-11-01 21:12

speakup

25,746 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-11-01 09:28 | Report Abuse

i lost all hope on pakatan harapan already, as i see it is nothing more than just BN 2.0 with Bersatu as the Umno 2.0, DAP as MCA 2.0.
Totally lost all respek with DAP as witnessed DAP become lap dogs in PH. DAP is no more the tiger of the rakyat who speak out for the rakyat

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-11-01 09:33 | Report Abuse

Aiyo....new government how to survive? PAS, UMNO, MCA, NGO try everything hanky panky to make PH slump to secure their personal interest...hehe

speakup

25,746 posts

Posted by speakup > 2019-11-01 09:34 | Report Abuse

nolah, it is PH killing themselves by revealing themselves as liars & hypocrites

laychee

1,743 posts

Posted by laychee > 2019-11-01 09:40 | Report Abuse

No choice. Multi-racial country with majority who is not really working will only get this result.

Only if everyone starts working hard like China and Singapore, Malaysia only got hope.

Even the British never foresaw the kampung mentality could wild spread like fire in this country that ruined the prosperity.

Political tricks to use race as a tool actually push the country into further sea bed. Racial card is the easiest way to win elections as majority voters like easy lifestyles. Just listen to the xxx minister. He was really deeply brain washed. He believed the old tricks started back in 1946.

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 09:41 | Report Abuse

PH score many own goal in the first half. My only hope is how they going to play the ball on the second half with new captain and players.

laychee

1,743 posts

Posted by laychee > 2019-11-01 09:43 | Report Abuse

Captain will be the same but with weaker players in the second half. Weak players are easier to be controlled by the captain.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-11-01 09:44 | Report Abuse

PH controlled by "The Wise","The Wise" is the keyword...many ministry edi mentioned...decision is based on "The Wise"...hehe

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 09:49 | Report Abuse

If Indonesia can do it. No reason why Malaysian can't do it.

kingcobra

2,772 posts

Posted by kingcobra > 2019-11-01 10:14 | Report Abuse

Malaysian politicians too power crazy!

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 10:53 | Report Abuse

Malaysian polititicians are quilty of too power crazy. Similarly Malaysians are too occupied with race, religion and politicking no-end and forget about building bridge.

Shinnzaii

3,114 posts

Posted by Shinnzaii > 2019-11-01 10:54 | Report Abuse

Not Malaysian cant do it...is when do it then you will lose support because of "Race"...too focus on "Race" rather than interest on nation...just like recognition of UEC, difficult...

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 18:22 | Report Abuse

Dear Rick Walker,
We are in no delusion that Tun M is an angel. In fact the above article correctly pointed out that Tun M is the master of evil

Dr M realized that salvation will never come from the hands of Heroes, no matter how Bersih they are. For no hero can oppose the might of the C4 Detonation Lady Rosmah, or the armies of the Federal Reserve Unit.

I built this monster, Dr M realized. Through it I ruled the Multiracial Land by Divide and Conquer. I have moved on, but the monster continues. Only in me is there power to unmake it

Najib trembled in fear as he knew what had to be done. The doctor was far too powerful for him and there was no weapon evil enough to unseat him. The master of evil, now the master of good also. The only man fit to rule the Multiracial Lands.

We are caught between a rock and a hard place, what choice to we have? We are now on uncharted road and we need to come together to make it happen. I am doing my part in saying directly to Tun M in his blog as of what is wrong with Tun and Malaysia. I can only write, hope upon hope and pray that there will be a peaceful transfer of power to DSAI (After all Tun is 94 year, how many more years do Tun have) and things will be better when DSAI take-over.

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-01 19:12 | Report Abuse

True.....he most trusted Jho Low too

the oly PM my Chibese neighbour got CNY card from....

Ever produced best CNY greeting video too

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 19:45 | Report Abuse

Dear Rick Walker,
When you robbed billions like Najib then of cause you can spare a few million to pacify/bribe/buy over people royalty. And Najib beside “cash is king”, “Malu Apa Bossku” is also king of showman (Ah Jib Kor) all are for show "form against substance".

I am very disappointed with DAP especially the banana LGE/NKM come across as arrogant, spiteful, selfish just wanted his revenge on MCA and prepare in cutting off the nose (UTAR) to spite the face . What a stupid idiot and why just keep silent when non-Chinese is challenging the Chinese community on the legal right of Vernacular school.

Thank you

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-01 19:52 | Report Abuse

The community has no bribe that will tempt a wise man. You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. An efficient and valuable man does what he can, whether the community pay him for it or not. The inefficient offer their inefficiency to the highest bidder, and are forever expecting to be put into office.(Henry David Thoreau)

Sslee

5,350 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2019-11-01 20:18 | Report Abuse

Dear EngineeringProfit
Can any businessman not obey an order disguise as request from PM. Remember what happen to PR guru LIMKOKWING, Airasia Tony Fernandes and supermix MD Stanley Thai.

And all the PR guru in Najib team with many staged events holding I love PM card.

Thank you

Ron90

3,955 posts

Posted by Ron90 > 2019-11-01 20:31 | Report Abuse

relex...wait a little longer, real pakatan will rise after the true color Bersatu appear. Pkr, Dap and Amanah just play dumb and giving Bersatu chance to show their true identity and ideology. If Tun M didnt pass the button, sure enough pkr, dap and amanah walk out from this government and let Bersatu run it alone r with umno or pas, or..Parliment bubar. No point keeping Tun M until 2023. That would be a laughing stock for the whole world.. before this we got Kleptocrat PM, than we gonna have Krepot PM !!.. existig governemnt yes.. BN No.2.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2019-11-01 20:40 | Report Abuse

A man, who cannot keep his promises, has no dignity to defend

For dignity is the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect

qqq3

13,202 posts

Posted by qqq3 > 2019-11-01 21:12 | Report Abuse

total cost of 1 MDB $ 50 billion.........

Post a Comment
Market Buzz