DAGANG NEXCHANGE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): DNEX (4456)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.335 - 0.345

Trading Volume

59 people like this.

102,410 comment(s). Last comment by pritpritt 1 day ago

kuningNo1

85 posts

Posted by kuningNo1 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Those collect at 0.415 now enjoy

KingDavid

2,666 posts

Posted by KingDavid > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Wait till the share price @RM0.45 and decide whether it is going to RM0.5 straight.

KingDavid

2,666 posts

It is encouraging that the sellers are selling @RM0.435 now rather than later.

eric5757

12 posts

Posted by eric5757 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Analysts' Forecasts for Dagang NeXchange Berhad (DNEX)
Target Price Estimates
Mean Target Price: MYR 0.51
Median Target Price: MYR 0.51
High Target Price: MYR 0.58
Low Target Price: MYR 0.43
Number of Estimates: 2
Standard Deviation: MYR 0.08

pritpritt

773 posts

Posted by pritpritt > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

wau bebisyak, hebat huhu

8dragon

2,243 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Just wait @ 0.38...0.43 is over valued for Dnex at the moment (unless can win Niise).

KingDavid

2,666 posts

The NAPS is RM0.53 and it is a 23% discount based on the current share price of RM0.43

DreamSorcerer

1,140 posts

Posted by DreamSorcerer > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

walao, looks like dnex dance has just started

FAInvestor

199 posts

Posted by FAInvestor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Today Dnex huge volume

KingDavid

2,666 posts

less than 20 million shares transacted this morning was considered little.

KingDavid

2,666 posts

Possible to test higher price this afternoon.

8dragon

2,243 posts

Today up, the next few days down...

KingDavid

2,666 posts

Possibility to go down is small unless there is another NASDAQ Tech's price collapse.

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

It's a pity DNEX shareholders have to resort to hope on NIISE...which wasn't in play all this while. Back in Jan'24 tender closing no one even knew DNEX had place a bid!

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

On NIISE, both counters are not moving like news leaked. Govt officials mouth so tight this round - or it's still undecided lol

LicherTS

31 posts

Posted by LicherTS > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

all rumors only lah

rainman777

1,239 posts

Posted by rainman777 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Hahahaha berita baik sudah keluar,tengok ha lagi ada berita paling cantik dan Jun Jun boleh kasi dia terbang lagi, Wakaka

SinGor

4,874 posts

Posted by SinGor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

No reason for lengthy delay in declaring winning bidder for NIISE----It was suppose to given to PKR maicai But public protest scared politicians.....Time is needed to cook-up another Deal....I think every Co in the bidding List
got equal chance ( 2 or 3 Co JV to take NIISE most likely )

Wixson

29 posts

Posted by Wixson > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Dnex & Theta JV to take NiiSe?

raniam

11 posts

Posted by raniam > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Theta will fly tomorrow to 3

pritpritt

773 posts

Posted by pritpritt > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

wau bebisyak, hebat huhu

8dragon

2,243 posts

Begging for government projects has minimum profit as you need to take care of so many parties along the lines...so whoever the winner is not a big deal...

SinGor

4,874 posts

Posted by SinGor > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Gov project used to be very profitable.....Not bcos of actual Bid price ( got to reveal project cost ) But from Gov
support in price overrun ( sometimes as much 5--6 times to complete the project ) Cost accounting All Rubbish.
Nobody knows actual cost---leaking every Day into someone pocket

KingDavid

2,666 posts

Are you all feeling hopeless? That is when you are about to give up and sell. You are no difference from other retailers. Happy when your counters are bullish, depressed when your counters bearish. But you still can "choose" what you want to do next. No one can force you unless you put yourself in force sell situation.

8dragon

2,243 posts

I don't buy this counter at present, will get some if fall to 0.380 or below. Investors getting hopeless just bcos of the company is getting hopeless day after day...

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

KingDavid is right, this is usually how most of us feel. Well, the level of depression in this counter is pretty high now. It's always the darkest before dawn. The longer it goes this way horizontally the longer the vertical rebound. 8dragon's 38 cents is possible tho, especially if they missed NIISE - good excuse to flush one more round.

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

I maintain that this setup is really x 3 very much a classic setup for an upcoming rebound. Having that said, to deal w itchy fingers, I did sell at 43.5 yesterday and bought at 42.5 today. This helps w the hopelessness guys 🤣

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

On NIISE - logical speculation really should suggest DNEX > Theta

1) Recall that one of the failures of IRIS was they were unable to come out with the 20-30M for software licensing. Theta is not much better if you look at their cashflow position + now that they have the MPAJ 700M contract

2) It's reported Theta is poaching Heitech's personnel to produce the new system and to keep cost low. This is a baffling proposition it means (i) Theta is not ready yet, basically hentam bid first, get things in place later to execute the contract and (ii) if Heitech's people were good enough they shouldn't be dropped from the list + government doesnt need to fail twice in an attempt to revise a system that is currently operated by Heitech

3) Theta does not have the track record to deliver on a project of this size. Understand that Jendala is very different from NIISE. DNEX has more records via the national single trade window - and the smallish Saudi-Mecca border projects + LHDN project. So for Theta to get it - it's saying that the Govt, after having failed twice with high publicity, is willing to appoint a contractor that has no track record, have not shown they are now ready to take it on, can't show the financial strength, all because Theta is cheaper?

4) Theta's management CEO was DNEX's head of HR and a motivational speaker of likes. The Individual substantial shareholder is DNEX's O&G head Zainal Abidin. Their office is medium sized in PJ currently primarily dealing with ending of Jendala contracts. No where does it show Theta is of the calibre in talents, or financial strength, to produce a new system for border control that cost 30% lower than prevailing systems

5) Theta shares are already being cornered (why I bought some) together with Redtone's entry. There's speculation that because Vincent Tan + Agong owns Redtone, Theta is getting NIISE. Then there's one glaring question - why then did Redtone themselves, which have bidded for NIISE, got dropped? VT&Agong's direct financial interest in Redtone is wayyyy larger than the indirect smallish stake in Theta

6) Another suggestion is Tabung Haji being the largest shareholder of Theta gives them an edge. This is an odd argument if u look at it from Anwar's pov. Firstly Tabung Haji...has no record of successfully delivering on innotive projects, if any, there were scandals and blunders only. Secondly, if Theta fails, or have VO and repeat the twice highly publicised failure of this border control project - u can't take on Tabung Haji to blame. They are a passive shareholder and have to be faultless. So if anything, TH should be a point to discourage project award, not the other way.

So...while I don't really mind whichever way NIISE award goes, it's just baffling to me that Theta should get it!

raymondroy

864 posts

Posted by raymondroy > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

why crack ur head.... but both dnex and theta :-) but possibility of gain in one = loss in the other, but the way I look at it, dnex has many other operations ie. oil and gas so if it loses Niise..... it can "absorb" the so called loss, but for theta..... Niise is EVERYTHING when it comes to the share price increase over past few weeks..... if it loses, then KAPUT :-) just my 2cents worth..... pure personal opinion

8dragon

2,243 posts

The government has yet to decide whether to implement or scrap the project. However whoever can take the cakes, can it really ignite a rally on the relevant stock....?

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I just thinking will DNEX fall more if they don't get NISSE.........

Posted by Seindah Suria Shahara > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Vincent Tan got both right? 600,000 shares of Theta and 3.2 million shares of DNeX.

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

@ken you have to agree by now DNEX has not priced in NIISE win. But yeah it could fall more...in fact if we look at the moves it should fall more to break all hopes for people who bought high, before it goes up again. People who wants to buy, have bought. No one is really selling. This explains the low volume. But I don't dare to sell whatever I still have haihz. Wait la

Gokurek

59 posts

Posted by Gokurek > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

better sell on news

Richdady

87 posts

Posted by Richdady > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Confirm this comp..will get niise.. thy has had experience on this system .. and one more crucial part we should take into account..is money.. dnex has big cap..to handle whatever hurdles in future.. our nrw gov won't funding any bness or project after this.. For me Dnex ..will get it

Wixson

29 posts

Posted by Wixson > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Petroliam Nasional Bhd’s recent production sharing-contracts (PSCs) are not expected to have a material impact yet on on both Dagang Nexchange Bhd (Dnex) and Hibiscus Petroleum Bhd in the near term, until there are further developments.

Posted by Skywalker00 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

DNEX will never recover from their Siltera wafer Fab purchase. Whatever they do will not be enough to cover the operational cost of Siltera... keep will die,, and cannot sell. Just hide it until pecah lobang!

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

I have my late to the party 500 lots BQ at 42.0c. Sold Theta proceeds. Will let u guys know match or not...

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

@Skywalker00 too early to tell...cashflow generation is still strong even within this low period. Cashflow is real. Syed Zainal is playing the long game, shouldnt penalise them for this 😂

KingDavid

2,666 posts

Posted by KingDavid > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

UncleFollower, when you dare to invest 500 lots at this moment, it is a totally different expectation as compared to those who sits on the fence waiting for the fruit to drop before they chase.

LuckyGuns

69 posts

Posted by LuckyGuns > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Don't worry be happy

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

All matched at 4:18 😅

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

A 10 cents move in DNEX is 347M...that's larger than the entire market cap of Theta

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

I just thinking what will happen to DNEX if they fail to renew the national single trade window contract expiring 24th August...

ken2004

I just thinking will DNEX fall more if they don't get NISSE.........

1 day ago

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Buy oil and gas better like this lol, DNEX like sure drop below 0.40 slowly with no NISSE......the rest just old story.......not likely we can see those glorious time of over hundred millions profit already.......

Wixson

29 posts

Posted by Wixson > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Dnt worry, Dnex will also benefit from positive sentiment in the oil and gas sector

8dragon

2,243 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I anticipate Dnex price will fall to 0.38 as there's no positive development currently.

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sorry to said DNEX not really powerhouse in oil & gas, their exposure is just too small to me, anyway, just look at the profit level in this 1-2 years qtr, you will know.........

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Someone patiently buying up the 41.0cents. Will it hold or break?

vitac

522 posts

Posted by vitac > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Break

Post a Comment