CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (5.32%)

Day's Change

0.945 - 1.01

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

168,241 comment(s). Last comment by Mar2083 7 hours ago

Posted by AnthonyAng666 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Trading Rule => Enter when it limits down 😆

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2 months ago |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

The_JQuestion

1,643 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

finally the snake gang is here .... looks like something interesting is about to happen :)) , cheers . bad publicy is only good publicity. tan sri will need snake gang support , limit up !!

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Aetherium Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, is set to be delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market following a notification from Nasdaq on Monday, June 18, 2024. The decision comes after the company failed to meet Nasdaq's continued listing requirements, specifically maintaining a minimum Market Value of Listed Securities (MVLS) of $50 million and a minimum of 400 total shareholders.

The company was initially given until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement. Despite efforts, including an appeal to the Nasdaq Hearings Panel and a compliance plan tied to a business combination agreement with Capital A Berhad, Aetherium did not meet the necessary criteria within the extended grace period that ended on May 28, 2024.

In response to the delisting notice, Aetherium Acquisition Corp has requested a hearing before the Panel by the deadline of July 5, 2024, to present a new compliance plan. This plan includes intentions to file a Form F-4 related to its business combination agreement and to potentially transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading of Aetherium's units, Class A common stock, and warrants was suspended on Thursday, June 21, 2024. The company is currently preparing to submit its plan of compliance and still plans to file the Form F-4 as previously agreed with the Panel. If Aetherium does not appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, Nasdaq will proceed with the delisting by filing a Form 25-NSE with the SEC.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Many surprises in life. Why waste your RM855 just for the sake of attending AGM and ask questions? Just join your old mate to have fun and happy hours in the forum. No? LOL

Sslee

I am at shock and disbelif AAX creditors included non refund flight cancel passagers vote for a settlement of 0.5 sen for every ringgit owed under court arrange debt restruture plan for AAX.

The rest is history.

21 hours ago

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,232 posts

The addition question I posted to BOD during the virtual AGM:

From Aetherium Acquisition Corp Form 10Q:
As of March 31 2024, there were 528,500 shares of class A common stock issued and outstanding, excluding 2,991,003 shares subject to redemption.

On May11, 2021, the sponsor purchased 2,875,000 founder shares (Class B common stock issued and outstanding) for an aggregate purchase price of USD 25,000.

Question: With such a low numbers of class A and B shares issued and outstanding, are the merged with CAPI still feasible and possible?

Sslee

6,232 posts

Life is wonderful if you do something useful for others.

Sslee

6,232 posts

By the way who care you still have how many % paper gain?

Sslee

6,232 posts

An allowance for impairment of RM 315.3 million was recognised in 2020 foran amount due from a related party, AirAsia X (AAX), resulting from AAX’s debt restructuring exercise. Subsequently, in 2022, after AAX concluded the debt restructuring exercise, RM313.2 million of the outstanding amount was written off.

An allowance for impairment of RM214.4 million was recognised in 2020
for an amount due from a related party, Thai AirAsia X (TAAX) due to the proposed rehabilitation plan of TAAX. This was subsequently increased to RM227.7 million in 2021.

In 2023, an amount of RM1.6 million, equivalent to 0.5% of the settlement sum was successfully recovered. As for TAAX, we are currently awaiting the outcome of the proposed rehabilitation plan.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,232 posts

Now you know all this while, AA profit is from charging high lease to JV related parties, buy and sell planes and now most likely services provided to JV related parties.

Stony do not know how to make money from flying people.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

SSLee 和 Balian这俩个大傻瓜真的很搞笑。🤣

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

One dog🐕 and one wolf 🐺, champion 🏆 of i3 discussion forum. 👏 👏 👏

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I wonder a person holding 1,000 units Cap A share but making alot of noise for years. U shld get lost from here n go some other place.

Pandu1

1,080 posts

If u dont like Cap A just keep ur mouth shut. Most of us here know how to read news n fin reports n make our own decision to buy or sell. This free market ma.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,232 posts

I wonder why someone claim know how to read financial report, news plus holding more CapA share but no questions ask even capA keep postpone submitting PN17 regularisation plan.

Is he trying to sell his high tickets to you?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Haha, Sxcker forced SS🐭Lee to buy SCIB at 37c. Thereafter claimed the company will win many projects. Don't know how to read financial report?

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Aetherium Acquisition Corp, a special purpose acquisition company, is set to be delisted from the Nasdaq Stock Market following a notification from Nasdaq on Monday, June 18, 2024. The decision comes after the company failed to meet Nasdaq's continued listing requirements, specifically maintaining a minimum Market Value of Listed Securities (MVLS) of $50 million and a minimum of 400 total shareholders.

The company was initially given until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the MVLS requirement. Despite efforts, including an appeal to the Nasdaq Hearings Panel and a compliance plan tied to a business combination agreement with Capital A Berhad, Aetherium did not meet the necessary criteria within the extended grace period that ended on May 28, 2024.

In response to the delisting notice, Aetherium Acquisition Corp has requested a hearing before the Panel by the deadline of July 5, 2024, to present a new compliance plan. This plan includes intentions to file a Form F-4 related to its business combination agreement and to potentially transfer the listing of its securities to the Nasdaq Capital Market.

Trading of Aetherium's units, Class A common stock, and warrants was suspended on Thursday, June 21, 2024. The company is currently preparing to submit its plan of compliance and still plans to file the Form F-4 as previously agreed with the Panel. If Aetherium does not appeal or the appeal is unsuccessful, Nasdaq will proceed with the delisting by filing a Form 25-NSE with the SEC.

6 hours ago

Ss lee. From where u got this news. If this news is not true, somebody here shld report to i3 investor for giving false info.

I checked today from google, Capi is still in Us market. The price is appreciating.
Pls refer as follows:

6 hours ago

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Ss lee. From where u got d news @ Aetherium? Somebody or i3investor shld take action if this news is false.
As at today Cap i still in Us mkt.
Nasdaq

Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock Price, Quote, News & History | Nasdaq
Discover real-time Capital A Berhad (AIABF) stock prices, quotes, historical data, news, and Insights for informed trading and investment decisions.

Pandu1

1,080 posts

AIABF
Summary

$0.169
Jul 5, 2024
+
My Quotes:
AIABF
Edit my quotes
Breadcrumb
Capital A Berhad (AIABF)

SSLee lied again?

Pandu1

942 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 8 minutes ago | Report Abuse

Ss lee. From where u got d news @ Aetherium? Somebody or i3investor shld take action if this news is false.
As at today Cap i still in Us mkt.
Nasdaq

Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock Price, Quote, News & History | Nasdaq
Discover real-time Capital A Berhad (AIABF) stock prices, quotes, historical data, news, and Insights for informed trading and investment decisions.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Is Capital A Berhad (AIABF) Stock = Aetherium Acquisition Corp????

https://www.sec.gov/edgar/browse/?CIK=1866547&owner=exclude

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

The_JQuestion

1,643 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

ss lee and gang wanna make u lose money , they only want to untung sendiri and they think ppl still listening to their same nonsense ,, tony keep watch. he ask us patience , earning money is not easy. however , cap A will make a comeback .... in fashion in the sky !! paint it red !!!

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

geary

6,356 posts

Posted by geary > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

CAPITALA's MA/Oscillator/Pivot Point Monthly Summary!
S: 0.68.
PIVOT: 0.85.
R1: 1.08.
R2: 1.35.
R3: 1.88.
Patience is the Only Key!
Mr. Market is Unpredictable!
Dis: Trade at your own Risk!

Sslee

6,232 posts

https://www.capitala.com/shareholders_meeting.html

AGM minutes included Q&A publish on above AA website. I have no follow up question and most likely will sell my 1,000 units next week.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

6,232 posts

The valuation percentage ratio falls within the range of 2.24%, this aligns withthe criteria outlined in Chapter 10: Transactions of the Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements.

On second thought, I will write in below follow up question.
Please kindly show the calculation how you get the 2.24% valuation percentage ratio range?

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

objective achieved by sslee
When you tell people not to buy, people buy by lorryloads, its green.

damn difficult to get people to pay RM20 Billion Free Money and get back zero empty air by buying CapA shares, but sslee managed to do it. 👍😁

Sslee

6,232 posts

Question:External Auditor, from Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000,Proceeds from borrowings: RM1,273,030,000 yet the Group only managed payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000 which is far off the amount of current lease liabilities reported at FYE 2022 RM4,340,844,000. What happens to the unpaid FYE 2022 current lease liabilities?

Answer: For the due and payable lease payments for FY2022 and prior year, the amount is recorded within trade and other payables in FY2023.

Did someone mention the operation cashflow is more than enough to pay all the due?

Sslee

6,232 posts

Good morning Balian de Ibelin,
I'm trying to ask questions so that people can start to think.
Did I managed to do so?

BLee

875 posts

Posted by BLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

"Sslee > Question:External Auditor, from Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000,Proceeds from borrowings: RM1,273,030,000 yet the Group only managed payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000 which is far off the amount of current lease liabilities reported at FYE 2022 RM4,340,844,000. What happens to the unpaid FYE 2022 current lease liabilities?.."

Good observation. I am neutral on Capital A (AirAsia) and also "半桶水" (half pail of water) on accounting, trying to learn from any companies annual financial reports.
From your Question, I also have further questionable (unnecessary to be answered) on Sales in Advance vs Borrowings vs Lease Liabilities definition; are all these 3 on the same level comparison?
'1. Recently, Capital A (AirAsia) promoted a 1 year Asean travel 'Sales in Advance', how is this shown in Accounting double entry liabilities?
'2. Sales in Advance, excluding item 1 above, how much collected for what duration? I think the most is only for a 3 month period taking my recent 2 package tours traveling on AA flights.
How to compare if Lease Liabilities are for numerous years?
'3. Can "payment of lease liabilities: RM2,045,816,000" be compared with "Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000" considering items 1 and 2 above? I think "Sales in advance: RM2,025,298,000" should be minus the "1 year promotion sales", then multiplied by 4 for a full year. What do you think? Just a tickle, and practice my brain for anti old age. Have a nice weekend and Monday holiday in boleh Land..
"Good morning Balian de Ibelin,
I'm trying to ask questions so that people can start to think.
Did I managed to do so?"
Yes from me..

Sslee

6,232 posts

Cash flow from financial activities:
Borrowing mean cash inflow from new borrowing for the year
Payment of lease liabilities mean cash outflow payment pay to lessors for the year.

Balance sheet
Sales in advance mean customers already paid you the money for services/flights capA not yet provide
Current lease liabilities mean lease payment due in the next 12 months
Non current lease liabilities mean lease payment due from 12 months and above.

My point is despite new borrowing and advance sales capA can't even pay fully the current lease payment due and need to roll over unpaid due as trade and other payable.

Answer: For the due and payable lease payments for FY2022 and prior year, the amount is recorded within trade and other payables in FY2023.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz