TECHBASE INDUSTRIES BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): TECHBASE (8966)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (3.13%)

Day's Change

0.15 - 0.16

Trading Volume

19 people like this.

10,642 comment(s). Last comment by AlfI3 1 day ago

Posted by Batman_Return > 2021-05-11 15:59 | Report Abuse

warrant no value. run

rocky_88

1,034 posts

Posted by rocky_88 > 2021-05-11 16:05 | Report Abuse

looks like wa trapping ppl

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-11 16:34 | Report Abuse

now wa sure cannot in ady...in mother better

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-11 16:34 | Report Abuse

when bonus announce approve after q3 finish

TomyamGong

4,156 posts

Posted by TomyamGong > 2021-05-11 17:14 | Report Abuse

Tomorrow can fly ?

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-11 17:44 | Report Abuse

why fly? lol..no chance..wait after wa fnish expire 1st

Topper88

253 posts

Posted by Topper88 > 2021-05-12 10:39 | Report Abuse

I think they wanna press down the price till warrant expire

Topper88

253 posts

Posted by Topper88 > 2021-05-12 10:40 | Report Abuse

So I loook for other stocks first, wait the warrant expire later just enter

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-12 10:56 | Report Abuse

sell off mother or son now...and go tanco u still can get back some modal...prl come back after son expire..

Anisdesanika

1,235 posts

Posted by Anisdesanika > 2021-05-12 12:55 | Report Abuse

Selamat hari raya Aidilfitri...Maaf zahir batin...

Anisdesanika

1,235 posts

Posted by Anisdesanika > 2021-05-13 09:17 | Report Abuse

rocky_88 warrant expired on 14/6.

Anisdesanika

1,235 posts

Posted by Anisdesanika > 2021-05-13 09:22 | Report Abuse

Exercise price is rm1.20,so can see dat mother share will be pressed down this month so to discouraged people from converting their warrant.

RainT

8,448 posts

Posted by RainT > 2021-05-17 09:47 | Report Abuse

down more

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-17 16:56 | Report Abuse

Those scammers look like disappeared now. How many people who believed Prolexus Management and those scammers have already lost a lot of money this time.

Prolexus's CEO is the biggest liar, Bursa please open the file and check is it coaxing everyone to believe and manipulating stock prices:

1. 10% BUY BACK SHARE;

2. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF SHARES;

3. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS;

Where are you now? @alvin1188 , @Smart8investor and those scammers who deleted all their posts? Please buy the mother share and warrants, and push the price up. We are looking for you.

These crooks are the most hateful! In order to make money for themselves, they deceived the hard-earned money of people.

Cvk2130

2 posts

Posted by Cvk2130 > 2021-05-17 16:57 | Report Abuse

Incompetent ceo... better resign!

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-17 17:00 | Report Abuse

@Cvk2130, Who are you? and why open a new account and clamoring here, you are obviously ill-intentioned in bad purpose.

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-17 17:11 | Report Abuse

You insult their CEO. I think many people applaud your point of view. But you deliberately opened a new account just to insult the other party, which is a bit redundant. Are you another identity of alvin1188 & Smart8investor?

Looking forward to your follow-up sharing.

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-17 17:23 | Report Abuse

for 1st one im not sure... but for 2nd and 3rd...

2. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF SHARES;

3. PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS;

they are actually mentioning this only will confirm after the end of 3rd quarter...so i think prolexus only will fly on june or july..my 2 cent...also warrant last trading date is less than 6 working days now which is 25/5...most likely can relook back on prolexus after warrant expire..

Cvk2130

2 posts

Posted by Cvk2130 > 2021-05-17 18:07 | Report Abuse

**sigh** :)

DBinvest

81 posts

Posted by DBinvest > 2021-05-18 10:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-18 20:22 | Report Abuse

NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS) : BONUS ISSUES PROLEXUS BERHAD ("PROLEXUS" OR THE "COMPANY") (I) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF SHARES; AND (II) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
PROLEXUS BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject NEW ISSUE OF SECURITIES (CHAPTER 6 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS)
BONUS ISSUES
Description PROLEXUS BERHAD ("PROLEXUS" OR THE "COMPANY")

(I) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF SHARES; AND
(II) PROPOSED BONUS ISSUE OF WARRANTS

(COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS THE "PROPOSALS")
(For consistency, the abbreviations used throughout this announcement shall have the same meanings as defined in the announcement dated 19 April 2021 in relation to the Proposals, where applicable, unless stated otherwise or defined herein.)

Reference is made to the earlier announcement dated 19 April 2021.

On behalf of the Board, TA Securities is pleased to announce that Bursa Securities had, vide its letter dated 17 May 2021 (which was received on 18 May 2021), approved the following:-

(i) listing and quotation of up to 130,126,980 Bonus Shares to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Bonus Issue of Shares;

(ii) admission to the Official List and listing and quotation of up to 195,190,470 Warrants B to be issued pursuant to the Proposed Bonus Issue of Warrants; and

(iii) listing and quotation of up to 195,190,470 new Prolexus Shares to be issued arising from the exercise of the Warrants B.

The approval granted by Bursa Securities is subject to, amongst others, the following conditions:-

(i) Prolexus and TA Securities must fully comply with the relevant provisions under the Listing Requirements pertaining to the implementation of the Proposals;

(ii) Prolexus is required to furnish Bursa Securities with certified true copy of the resolutions passed by the shareholders at the EGM approving the Proposals;

(iii) Prolexus and TA Securities are required to inform Bursa Securities upon the completion of the Proposals;

(iv) Prolexus is required to furnish Bursa Securities with a written confirmation of its compliance with the terms and conditions of Bursa Securities’ approval once the Proposals are completed; and

(v) Prolexus and TA Securities are required to make the relevant announcements in accordance with Paragraphs 6.35(2)(a) and (b) as well as 6.35(4) of the Listing Requirements in relation to the Proposed Bonus Issue of Shares.

This announcement is dated 18 May 2021.

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-18 20:22 | Report Abuse

Bonus issue announced confirmed.

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-18 21:05 | Report Abuse

every 2 mother free 1 mother and 1 warrant..looks good though

Posted by PatienceWin > 2021-05-18 21:48 | Report Abuse

So now confirmed already can buy ah? No more scam right? Hehe

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-18 23:18 | Report Abuse

Worthy of encouragement, at least fulfilled the promise. Motivated when there is pressure. Looking forward to the 10% Buy Back.

@PatienceWin, I don't thinks so, high risk and downtrend now. But you are welcome to buy more.

Msspirit

150 posts

Posted by Msspirit > 2021-05-18 23:54 | Report Abuse

@karadis.. can answer my pm pls..haha

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 09:25 | Report Abuse

@Msspirit. In Bursa Securities, the degree of manipulation of warrants is very high.

First of all, the market is generally divided into two types of warrants, Company Warrant and Structured Warrant. The most popular recent transactions are usually Structured Warrant, and this Warrant is issued by a third-party financial institution, such as Macquarie, CIMB, Kenanga, Maybank and RHB etc.~

When financial institutions issue structured warrants, they have to set an "inventory level" to determine the maximum number of warrants that can be sold, so why do they need to set it?

This is because some of the publishers of Structured Warrant itself (such as the third-party financial institutions mentioned above) provide Market Making activities, and Market Making means to provide you with practical, that is, Bid and Ask in the stock market.

These rises and falls should actually be controlled, which is why we said above that the issuer will provide Bid and Ask in the market.

To understand the operation behind Structured Warrant, we should understand "Sold Out Warrant" This means that the publisher's Inventory Level is empty, and they have sold out all
the Structured Warrant that was originally hold! In that case, publishers will not be able to control the price of Bid / Ask, which will cause Spread to become very large. Warrant is a short-term trading tool, so everyone should be careful to trade. This concept also applies to Company Warrants.

The issuing company has its own "stock level" to manage and control the warrants. In addition to the issuing company, there are also many banks and institutions involved. Everyone wants to make money, which will create a lot of skills. This is actually a mental game, and human nature is greedy.

DBinvest

81 posts

Posted by DBinvest > 2021-05-19 10:18 |

Post removed.Why?

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 10:29 | Report Abuse

everyone, let me show you that this Karadis is a very cheap person:

1) He said:
According to the information I have dug from my friends in the industry, I know some in-depth information and shared it here, but it may ruin some scammers' plans here. So you will see that why they are so angry.
My response: hahahahhahahahaha.... I also can say I know Jack Ma, I know Elon Musk, I know Mark Zuckerberg.... hahahaha... i know all insiders news... who will trust u?? If you are not very interested in Prlexus (yes, this Karadis is definitely interested), why would you spend so much time here, study the share, etc.. and more importantly, why spend so much time asking ppl to sell of the shares??? hahahaha... so obvious.. because you want to collect the shares at cheap price.. the Prlexus management is not cheap, but you are

2) Karadis said most likely the bonus issue is just "proposed", won't be approved
my response: hahahahahahahahahaha... bro, now it is approved.... let me tell everyone here, share split and share bonus looks alike but actually different. Loss making companies (who do not have retained profits) can only do share splits, but not bonus issue. Not every company can do bonus issue. Only if you have sufficient retained profits, you can do bonus issues. This already shows that Prlexus has accumulated good retained profits and they can do 2:1 bonus issue (not 4:1 or 5:1), showing their retained profits is high!!!

come on la Karadis.. why are you so cheap???? trying to con ppl that this share is not good so that they sell to you cheap??? hahahaha... u think u have that kind of influence? who are you?!!! hahahaha

oh ya, you are a saint, you are so kind to ask ppl to cut loss now.. u love human beings.. u are a saint... u spend time to teach ppl how to earn money and don't lose money... u are not interested in making money from Prlexus... you spend so much time here just to save the world... hahahahahahaha

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 10:33 | Report Abuse

i already said in the past, Prolexus can easily make 4-5 sen EPS per quarter, and more importantly, they are a NET CASH company!!!
Even if you don't consider the net cash condition, just use simple PE valuation, it can earn close to 20sen per year so it is easily worth RM1.80-RM2.00 if the PE multiple is 9 or 10.

But, if you apply the net cash into the calculation, it is worth even more than RM2.00.

Just use the EV/EBITDA to calculate (take in the consideration of net cash), you know this Prlexus is much undervalued...

I give facts.. unlike this Karadis --> he got insiders news from friends... ahahahhaahhahahahahaha

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 10:39 | Report Abuse

@Karadis, please prove what i said is wrong... u r a Saint / God who is so kind to salvage all Malaysian share holders right? hahaha.. u spend time here to help ppl, not yourself, right?

Come on la... if not interested in Prlexus, why spend so much time here.. dont talk nonsense..

i have seen many cheap ppl like you before.. trying to give negative comments and then persuade ppl to sell off cheap to you?? ahahahaha.. in your DREAM!!!

No one will trust u... u dont have the influence as you dont talk based on facts (like what i do)..

i show the facts on why Prolexus is undervalued... u talk nonsense.. (oh ya, your friend from this industry told you this... hahahahahaha)

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 11:00 | Report Abuse

Look, the liar alvin1188 has finally appeared. You are welcome to buy more to help everyone raise the stock price. We look down on you if you don't buy it! Hahahahaha

Still that sentence! Buying Warrants carries a high risk. Don't easily fall victim to these speculators and liars. Warrants at this time are extremely high-risk. Of course, if you are willing to fall into the wealth scam created by these scammers, no one can stop it.

Don’t know that will you suddenly disappeared like fell into the toilet after a big warrants price drop.

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 11:08 | Report Abuse

In addition, it is certain that your financial knowledge is poor. Kid, study hard! Don't mess around every day.

(iii) listing and quotation of up to 195,190,470 new Prolexus Shares to be issued arising from the exercise of the "Warrants B".

Then, who is "Warrants A", and what will its fate be?

I'm lazy to educate you. It's useless to talk about it with a fool.

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 11:10 | Report Abuse

Please buy more! You are welcome to buy more to help everyone raise the stock price. We will look down on you if you don't buy it!

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 11:20 | Report Abuse

Haven't learned how to play the game, and just bark there. Is this useful? Study hard, master the knowledge of trading, and the door to wealth will open.

Don't learn from alvin1188. Either he is really a fool, or he is going to trick everyone into the game.

The person here is smart now, how can we be fooled so easily!

DBinvest

81 posts

Posted by DBinvest > 2021-05-19 11:31 |

Post removed.Why?

karadis

291 posts

Posted by karadis > 2021-05-19 11:31 | Report Abuse

By the way, if the next quarter financial report is really worse than this quarter as I predicted, I don't know if you really want to dig a hole and bury yourself in it. Child, please study hard!

Posted by learnbyheart > 2021-05-19 11:48 | Report Abuse

I am not consider buying or sell this stock, just wondering why karadis so interested commenting here

DBinvest

81 posts

Posted by DBinvest > 2021-05-19 11:48 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by learnbyheart > 2021-05-19 11:51 | Report Abuse

me too ..i want to sleep..its profitable counter anyway..just keep ..reading those toxic comment everyday also not good..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 13:57 | Report Abuse

@leanbyheart... the answer is simple, this mean/cheap Karadis is interested commenting here because he is interested in this share, he wanna buy it cheap!! haha... he is super cheap

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 14:07 | Report Abuse

Everyone, to prove Karadis so-called insiders news wrong, I sent an email to Prolexus management and asked if they already lost the 2 main customer, NIKE & ASICS. Here is their reply. Apparently NIKE & ASICS are still Prolexus main customers even though they expect some reduction in sales due to COVID. However, based on the past few quarter resuls, we can see that the ProX masks sales in US/Europe is more than able to cover the sales reduction in the apparel division. And the covid pandemic is still here throughout the world and the US/european ppl who are more environmentally-friendly are more prone to use reusable/washable masks than 1-time/disposable mask. And more importantly, the ProX mask has got US FDA & European CE certifications.

Here is Prolexus management's email reply: (they said: it does not mean they are no longer our buyer)

Dear Shareholder,

It was disclosed in our annual report that we expect sales orders to downscale due to the pandemic but it does not mean that they are no longer our buyer. Even though with a reduced volume, we are still obligated to undergo audit and due diligence assessment. As what we have shared as well, the Group is exploring any opportunity to increase its profitability to enhance shareholders value. Among others, the Group had reacted fast in the introduction of quality fabric face masks in 2020 and introduction of Muslim wear in 2021. We hope shareholders will appreciate the fact that many businesses are experiencing a very challenging environment nowadays and the management is committed to stay alert and grab any opportunities that come along.

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 14:08 | Report Abuse

wah... i am really slapping the liar Karadis hard on both sides of his face.... @Karadis, pls go back to hide in the cave...

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 14:09 | Report Abuse

and more importantly, I wrote to Prlexus management to gain facts.
Karadis (the liar, joker) told us he has insiders news from his friends.. hahahahaha

you all can see the difference between me and Karadis?

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 14:13 | Report Abuse

@Karadis, there is only one sentence that you said correctly:

The person here is smart now, how can we be fooled so easily!

Yes, we are not so foolish to be fooled by you...

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 14:15 | Report Abuse

@karadis, don't try to divert the attention after you realized that you can provide any facts...
I never asked anyone to buy warrants.. why u keep talking about the warrant?
I am holding the mother share but I dont hold any warrant as well...

Posted by learnbyheart > 2021-05-19 14:21 | Report Abuse

Wow.. thank you Alvin..their respond deserve to be on The Edge front page. Nevermind..we just As Calm As a Bomb!!

Posted by Smart8investor > 2021-05-19 14:25 | Report Abuse

I trust Alvin1188 rather than this karadis, karadis always find ppl trouble. I think he have no friend.

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 15:37 | Report Abuse

thanks kawan2 here... i just want to tell everyone that this Karadis is a very fake and hypocritical guy... his intention is very mean and cheap -> try to ask ppl to sell off cheap so he can buy at low price... puiii!!!

alvin1188

191 posts

Posted by alvin1188 > 2021-05-19 15:39 | Report Abuse

look at Malaysia COVID cases today... 6075!! I am sad to see this high number but we have to accept that fact that there is no sign that COVID pandemic is getting better anywhere soon.. not just in malaysia, in the whole world..
so this means the ProX masks will sell good for at least a few more quarters and maybe even in years!!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz