Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 13:28 | Report Abuse

Dear Najib, Since you call tax evaders traitors, show us you are not one. Release your income tax returns to the public. Let us know how much income you make, what assets you own and how much tax you pay. Get your ministers to do the same. Show us that you are not a traitor, that you do not under-declare your income or resort to tax shelters in order to pay less tax. http://news.malaysia.msn.com/community/blogs/blog-show-us-your-income-tax-returns-najib#page=1

2 people like this.

33 comment(s). Last comment by whizzkid125 2013-12-02 19:14

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 13:31 | Report Abuse

Perkasa seems to think it can sell its brand of Malay supremacy in Sarawak. But the people of “Dayak Land” are not amused by the antics of Datuk Ibrahim Ali. The multi-racial and multi-religious people have been living together happily and comfortably. They don’t need a rabble-rouser.

Advice to Ibrahim Ali: Don’t ‘play play’ with Sarawakians

http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2013/11/28/advice-ibrahim-ali-dont-play-play-sarawakians

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 13:41 | Report Abuse

Hannah Yeoh

(4) My hands are still clean. I work like all other working folks. I am the first woman Speaker. I am not the first lady.

(3) My husband has no role in any state agencies. My 2 babies have only toys and not involved in any companies doing business with govt.

(2) I co-own one terrace house with my husband and one Kia Sorento car. No other side income. No diamonds. No contracts. No private jets.

I salute this First Woman Speaker of Malaysia.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 18:29 | Report Abuse

S’gor Speaker defends salary increment
Alyaa Azhar
| November 28, 2013

Hannah Yeoh dismisses claims that she earns more than the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister, adding that she can declare her assets.

PETALING JAYA: Despite Opposition Leader Anwar Ibrahim saying that the salary increment for Selangor state government officials is too high, the country’s first female state Speaker, Hannah Yeoh, has defended the hike.

In her Twitter page today, Yeoh disagreed with English daily The Star and Barisan Nasional (BN) representatives who have implied that she earns more than the Prime Minister [Najib Tun Razak] and Deputy Prime Minister [Muhyiddin Yassin].

“(What they said is) far from it. I can declare my assets,” she said.

The Subang Jaya state assemblyperson also launched a veiled tirade against Najib’s wife Rosmah Mansor, saying that she does not own diamonds nor private jets.

“I co-own one terrace house with my husband and one Kia Sorento. No other side-income. No diamonds. No contracts. No private jets,” she said in her tweet.

Yesterday, it was reported that Selangor’s Menteri Besar, elected representatives, executive council members, Speaker and Deputy Speaker will receive massive pay hikes effective Jan 1, 2014.

Noting that the last salary increment was in 2005, Selangor Menteri Besar Abdul Khalid Ibrahim justified the pay rise by citing the workload of the elected representatives.

Yeoh will see a 268% allowance increase from RM6,109.29 to RM22,500.

Anwar on the other hand said that Khalid has to explain to Pakatan Rakyat the reason on the hefty hike.

“We agree on the policy because wages have not increased for so long, but we must also pay attention to services to the people. An increment is necessary, but it is too high,” he said in Parliament today.

Yeoh however further defended herself, subtly training her guns on Wanita Umno chief Shahrizat Abdul Jalil who was embroiled in the National Feedlot Corporation (NFC) scandal.

“My husband has no role in any state agencies. My two babies have only toys and not involved in any companies doing business with (the) government.

“My hands are still clean. I work like all other working folks. I am the first woman Speaker. I am not the first lady,” she said.

She then stressed that with or without the salary hike, she will continue to serve as the Speaker and Subang Jaya assemblyperson.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/11/28/sgor-speaker-defends-salary-increment/

Posted by Micheal Teo > 2013-11-28 19:17 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia we honour the dishonoured. However, an isolated few feel dishonoured to be honoured. Ha3!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,167 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-11-28 20:15 | Report Abuse

Visit a foreign country using private jets costs 470,000 Ringgit per trip. This amount of money is enough to pay Hannah Yeoh (monthly salary is 22,000 ringgit) 21.36 months of salary. Hannah Yeoh, your money is really hard to earn.
Thank you.

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-11-28 20:33 | Report Abuse

This is very true story from England not Holland!

Najib asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government!" Are there any tips you can give to me!". "Well", said the Queen. "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people!".

Najib frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent!". The Queen paused a button on her intercom.
"Please send Tony Blair in here, would you!". Tony Blair walked into the room and said,"Yes, my Queen!".

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony!, your mother and father have a child. Its not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it!".
Without pausing for a moment, Tony answered,"That would be me!".
"Yes!, Very good!", said the Queen.

Najib went back to Bolehland to ask Muhyiddin the same question."Anwer this for me! Your mother and your father have a child. Its not your brother and its not your sister! Who is it!". "I am not sure!" said Muhiyiddin."Let me get ack to you on that one!".

He went to his malay Dummno advisers and asked everyone including Ibrahim Ali, but none could give him answer! Muhiyiddin even called Anwar Ibrahim but Anwar also cant give a clue!

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Lim Guan Eng shoes next stall.

Muhyiddin very hesitated but asked out of desperation! "Lim, can you answer this for me! Your mother and father have a child and its not your brother or your sister. Who is it!"
Lim yelled back,"Thats easy lor! It's me!"

Muhyiddin smiled and rushed back to see Najib!

"Sir, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle! Its Lim Guan Eng!"

Najib got up, very angry! stomped over to Muhyiddin, and angrily yelled into his face."No! You idiot! Its's Tony Blair!!"...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-11-28 23:35 | Report Abuse

When stupid people mix with stupid people, they will be more stupid!

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 01:52 | Report Abuse

The best joke for today , selangor MB earn more than najib.

If najib is earning rm22k , how is he going to pay for his electric bill of rm2.5million per year -Rm208,333 per month not including Rosmah expenses !!! .Well maybe Najib is earning some side income along the way , I'm glad that the government slam the Selangor state government on the increased in salary but i hope that they will do the same thing to Sarawak state government as well.

Najib control his own expenses by approving the federal budget "PM dept" ,The tax payer money is under his control.
1. Personal Bday Celebration - cost borne by PM's Dept
2. Daughter's Wedding - cost borne by PM's Dept
3. 2.5 million electric/water bill - cost borne by PM's Dept
4. Rosmah traveing expenses - cost borne by PM's Dept
5. Najib petrol expenses - Cos borne by PM's Dept
6. 5 star hotel chef at seri perdana - Cost borne by PM's Dept
7. 20 body guard protection fee - Cost borne by PM's Dept
8. Permata operation cost - borne by PM's Dept
9. Rosmah expenses - borne by PM's Dept
10. much more

Najib spending much more than he could earn ??, This is why our country is making more loss than profit...Selangor/Penang state government is performing much better than federal/sarawak state government, i dont see why we should not increased their salary

PS - Telur hannah yeoh is bigger than najib, she deserved a better salary than our PM... Selangor speaker is willing to declare her personal asset ,how about our dear PM ??

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-29 02:02 | Report Abuse

gaji kroni depa....fuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

1) Datuk Seri Mohamed Nazir Abdul Razak
CEO CIMB Group Holdings Berhad
RM9.35 juta setahun (RM779,166 sebulan)

2) Datuk Seri Zubir Murshid (telah digantikan dengan Datuk Mohd Bakke Salleh)
CEO Sime Darby Berhad
RM2.05 juta setahun (RM170,833 sebulan)

3) Datuk Yusli Mohamed Yusoff
CEO Bursa Malaysia
RM1.97 juta setahun (RM164,166 sebulan)

4) Datuk Seri Abdul Wahid Omar
CEO Maybank Berhad
RM1.78 juta setahun (RM148,333 sebulan)

5) Tan Sri Lodin Wok Kamaruddin
Boustead Holdings Berhad
RM1.85 juta (RM154,166 sebulan)

6) Dato’ Seri Che Khalid Bin Mohamad Noh
CEO TNB
RM 1,107,280,00

7) Tan Sri Rozali Bin Ismail
CEO Syabas (Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Bhd) & Puncak Niaga Holding
RM 5.1juta Setahun (RM 425,000 Sebulan)

macai macai2 sekelian tak mahu komen kah di sisni ? ini semua anak syarikat kerajaan GLC, atau kerajaan ada share emas.
juta2 gaji dorang syarikat tak berapa ada untung pun.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-12-02 01:46 | Report Abuse

Hahaha so funny...

Najib asked the Queen, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government!" Are there any tips you can give to me!". "Well", said the Queen. "The most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people!".

Najib frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent!". The Queen paused a button on her intercom.
"Please send Tony Blair in here, would you!". Tony Blair walked into the room and said,"Yes, my Queen!".

The Queen smiled and said, "Answer me this please, Tony!, your mother and father have a child. Its not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it!".
Without pausing for a moment, Tony answered,"That would be me!".
"Yes!, Very good!", said the Queen.

Najib went back to Bolehland to ask Muhyiddin the same question."Anwer this for me! Your mother and your father have a child. Its not your brother and its not your sister! Who is it!". "I am not sure!" said Muhiyiddin."Let me get ack to you on that one!".

He went to his malay Dummno advisers and asked everyone including Ibrahim Ali, but none could give him answer! Muhiyiddin even called Anwar Ibrahim but Anwar also cant give a clue!

Finally, he ended up in the men's room and recognized Lim Guan Eng shoes next stall.

Muhyiddin very hesitated but asked out of desperation! "Lim, can you answer this for me! Your mother and father have a child and its not your brother or your sister. Who is it!"
Lim yelled back,"Thats easy lor! It's me!"

Muhyiddin smiled and rushed back to see Najib!

"Sir, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle! Its Lim Guan Eng!"

Najib got up, very angry! stomped over to Muhyiddin, and angrily yelled into his face."No! You idiot! Its's Tony Blair!!"...

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 01:59 | Report Abuse

The best joke for today , selangor MB earn more than najib.

If najib is earning rm22k , how is he going to pay for his electric bill of rm2.5million per year -Rm208,333 per month not including Rosmah expenses !!! .Well maybe Najib is earning some side income along the way , I'm glad that the government slam the Selangor state government on the increased in salary but i hope that they will do the same thing to Sarawak state government as well.

Najib control his own expenses by approving the federal budget "PM dept" ,The tax payer money is under his control.
1. Personal Bday Celebration - cost borne by PM's Dept
2. Daughter's Wedding - cost borne by PM's Dept
3. 2.5 million electric/water bill - cost borne by PM's Dept
4. Rosmah traveing expenses - cost borne by PM's Dept
5. Najib petrol expenses - Cos borne by PM's Dept
6. 5 star hotel chef at seri perdana - Cost borne by PM's Dept
7. 20 body guard protection fee - Cost borne by PM's Dept
8. Permata operation cost - borne by PM's Dept
9. Rosmah expenses - borne by PM's Dept
10. much more

Najib spending much more than he could earn ??, This is why our country is making more loss than profit...Selangor/Penang state government is performing much better than federal/sarawak state government, i dont see why we should not increased their salary

PS - Telur hannah yeoh is bigger than najib, she deserved a better salary than our PM... Selangor speaker is willing to declare her personal asset ,how about our dear PM ??

Ini dia???

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 02:15 | Report Abuse

Gaji wakil rakyat PKR S’gor untuk tabung pendidikan

NOV 30, 2013 HARAKAHDAILY

KUALA LUMPUR: Ketua Umum PKR, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim telah menerima pandangan semua pihak mengenai kenaikan gaji yang melibatkan wakil rakyat Selangor.

“Saya juga telah mendapat penjelasan daripada Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim mengenai rasional kenaikan gaji tersebut,” jelasnya dalam satu kenyataan.

Pun begitu, katanya PKR sebagai parti yang membawa semangat reformasi perlu terus sensitif dengan kesempitan hidup yang dihadapi rakyat terbanyak.

Oleh itu, ujarnya setelah berbincang dengan Khalid, beliau bersetuju bahawa satu Tabung Pendidikan PKR Anak Selangor akan ditubuhkan bertujuan mengagihkan biasiswa pendidikan kecil dan mengendalikan program pendidikan terutamanya di peringkat sekolah menengah dan pra-universiti.

Katanya, setiap wakil rakyat PKR akan menyumbang RM1,000 sebulan atau 20% dari jumlah kenaikan gaji bulanan yang diumumkan untuk membiayai pemberian biasiswa kecil dan program pendidikan di bawah tabung pendidikan itu.

Menurutnya, jumlah sumbangan wakil-wakil rakyat PKR dari Selangor kelak dijangka mencecah setengah juta setahun dari kenaikan gaji mereka yang dapat membantu keluarga berpendapatan rendah dalam bidang pendidikan.

http://bm.harakahdaily.net/index.php/berita-utama/23877-gaji-wakil-rakyat-pkr-s-gor-untuk-tabung-pendidikan

Posted by UMNO2HANGUS > 2013-12-02 13:17 | Report Abuse

TI Malaysia lauds pay hike for Selangor reps

PETALING JAYA: Transparency International (TI) Malay­sia has lauded the pay hike for Selangor elected representatives, saying it will deter corruption among the leaders and put pressure on them to be more productive.

Its secretary-general Dr Loi Kheng Min said while being well-paid did not equate zero corruption, it helped to discourage leaders from taking bribes.

“However, more importantly, there should be an open government policy which includes asset declaration.

“If you are so highly-paid, then you must show that you are deserving of the salary and do a good job,” he said when contacted yesterday.

Dr Loi suggested that local councillors be given a pay hike too as they dealt directly with the people.

It was reported that the state assembly had on Wednesday approved the salary increases, which will among others, see the Selangor Mentri Besar earning RM29,250 a month from RM14,175 while an assemblyman’s pay will be raised from RM6,000 to RM11,250 a month.

Council of Former Parliamenta­rians Malaysia president Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Abdul Rahman proposed that all states implement uniform salaries for elected representatives so that there would not be any discrepancies.

“There should not be any arbitrary increases. Now it seems like each state is trying to outdo each other.

“Salaries of all state leaders should be the same to avoid dissatisfaction among those who earn less,” he said, adding that assemblymen in each state had similar duties.

Asli Centre of Public Policy Studies chairman Tan Sri Ramon Navaratnam said the pay hike in Selangor was acceptable seeing that wages had not been adjusted for a long time, but the quantum was too high.

“The state government should have consulted the people on this as the move seems to be arbitrary. They are making the same mistake as the Kuala Lumpur City Hall which had not consulted the people before increasing assessment rates,” he said.

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:04 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
Melayu tidak suka kapada sejarah selain yang di luluskan oleh Umno. Melayu tidak ada budaya selain dari budaya Umno

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:12 | Report Abuse

We should ask ....What else not up?

Petrol up, hse prices up, gST coming, electricity coming.......more reduction in subsidy coming.....gardenia going up......apa lagi

nightshade

523 posts

Posted by nightshade > 2013-12-02 18:14 | Report Abuse

employees salary not up !!!!

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:16 | Report Abuse

Up but for foreigner......

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:18 | Report Abuse

KL assessment up.....
,!

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:20 | Report Abuse

Seperti biasa,apabila menteri umum 'kemungkinan dinaikkan' maka disusuli dengan pengumuman 'kenaikan'.

Thanx semua.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:21 | Report Abuse

Sama sama

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:24 | Report Abuse

Mari kita rakyat Malaysia sama sama tujui visi 2020.....sama sama miskin......
Soon long live Bangla.........just to preserve the minority dictator

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:25 | Report Abuse

Nurul Izzah Anwar
Jangan lupa jam 8 malam ini!

Wacana Anak Muda Malaysia
"Anak Muda & Masa Depan Politik Negara"
Bersama pimpinan muda Pakatan Rakyat
YB Nurul Izzah Anwar, YB Ong Kian Ming & Suhaizan Kayat
bertempat di KLSCAH, Jln Maharajalela, KL. (http://goo.gl/maps/iVn2Z)

Jumpa anda di sana!

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:27 | Report Abuse

Some ppl never learn until everything beside them is gone.......and they ask what happen........15% up here, 20cents up there, 200% hike here......we will soon b slave to the foreigner.......yay...!!!

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:34 | Report Abuse

Better stay &buy property in Selangor.....KL ppl sei lor.......one bowl noodle soon will cost rm10 in KL....or KL ppl will all eat and stay in pj......yay pj property price will go up up up lol

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:38 | Report Abuse

Datuk Zaid Ibrahim
Liow has a 9 point plan to revive MCA. I suggest add another one. Be an equal partner to UMNO. Be a real partner , be a real voice

Posted by talkrealreal > 2013-12-02 18:38 | Report Abuse

The electricity tariff will be increased by about 15% for Peninsular Malaysia, and by about 17% for Sabah and Labuan from next year

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:40 | Report Abuse

Rafizi Ramli: Tiap-Tiap Minggu, UMNO Barisan Nasional Kerja Dia Umum Kenaikan Harga Barang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEyHN7LZF0k

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:42 | Report Abuse

TERIMA KASIH BN... BN BERI NIKMAT!!!
RAKYAT didahulukan yang kena bayar... Bukannya kroni2 UMNO/BN...

Tanggungjawab kerajaan untuk bantu RAKYAT..
BUKANNYA NAK MEMBEBANKAN RAKYAT!!!

Nikamir

30 posts

Posted by Nikamir > 2013-12-02 18:43 | Report Abuse

Hidup Melayu....Syukur Malaysia masih aman. Walau semua belanja naik, minyak naik, letrik naik, rokok naik, gaji menteri naik...
Peratus rakyat bangla naik...dan kes jenayah pun ada naik???

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:45 | Report Abuse

Kakakakaka ka...........todi also night.....because Kelana price naik....

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-12-02 18:46 | Report Abuse

How to tani with the Indians and yum seng with the Chinese and Teh Tarik with the Malays.....???......how lah to Muhibbah one Malaysia like that...??

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 18:49 | Report Abuse

Civil servants in Sarawak were recently told by the state government that they are prohibited to operate Facebook accounts in their official capacity.

Apparently, this order is to prevent the circulation of negative comments about the state and Chief Minister Tan Sri Abdul Taib Mahmud.

However, the question is: Since when did Facebook, which is a social media platform, become an official tool for anyone in government service?

Posted by whizzkid125 > 2013-12-02 19:14 | Report Abuse

The PM simply talks nonsense. Picking on the Selangor speaker's new pay as comparison with his own pay is a poor move. In the first case official salaries of BN government leaders have always been shrouded in mystery.

I am quite sure that YB Hannah Yeoh's salary will not enable her to control a bank such as CIMB or any other bank until her retirement from politics. I urge fellow Selangor voters and people of Pulau Pinang to continue to show faith in your leaders. I am confident like me, you are not petty minded.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz