Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-17 16:54 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-12-17 17:06

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

So yeah, Mohiden was extremely quick in graping as much molla as possible during his short tenure!
DNB is mother of money from thin air! Mohiden can shake leg while money falls into his pocket! More than enough for next GE15!
PM Sabri can only watch and do nothing! Scap DNB and he will see his administration crumbles!
This is reality of our government! Be it Harapan, BN or PN, its' all about making money out of thin air! Rakyat are just spectators!
Our democratic system is a pariah system! Same like those of US! Have you notice how greedy those Democrats are! Already drawing 7 trillion within one year! I mean, something gonna give and eventually US economy simply snap and turn to turd! We don't know when will this happen but it will!
Likewise, Malaysia just approve a 330 billion! And like US, most of it will go to waste! Even lawmakers on both side will get fat piece of it! Rakyat probably get peanut at the end! Do you know how much of the budget spend on pension alone! Yeah, not only to civil service but to retired lawmakers! Yeah, that's why so many want to be lawmakers, get a full term and you set for life pension! Create some drama in parliment, get to stay few terms and you get big fat pension for life! That's why you see so many of this lawmakers making so much dramas in parliment! It's just for show!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-12-17 17:06 | Report Abuse

Yesterday 1MDB, Today DNB, tomorrow another new crony mega project where we the rakyat going to be burden by yet another failure!
Is DNB going to fail! Of course! It's totally dumbass mega project! Instead of giving direct to Erikson, it goes to DNB first! Then you know i know it's going to fail and demand a bailout! Then ask for another 11 billon! Then ask for few more billions!
I mean, why not just set up a consortium where all telcos share the cost and ownership to upgrade all current infra! It's so much cheaper! Then again, like i said, but why! But why do something that does not benefit PM of the day!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz