Posted by Batmain > 2023-11-01 11:08 | Report Abuse

Scammers are now using a new site called ExGCOO. The app is not available for download in Apple Store or Google Store and is listed as a scam site in U.K

5 people like this.

68 comment(s). Last comment by Morewin 2024-02-05 23:02

Posted by littlemouse > 2023-11-17 21:07 | Report Abuse

There is a guys contacted me asking me that have i got any money inside there and telling me faster to withdrawn it slowly in order we can get back the money, when i told him that i have no money inside there and he say by next week we can bank in the money there but not too greedy as they are target with the greedy ppl. I told him that i'm even poor untill 2k also dont have now and he say can borrow me the 2k to get the the 20k profit from the scammer...but untill now i still not agreed with that yet and still thinking of it....and the name of the guys is zur........an. What u all think of this....

tfxittm

5 posts

Posted by tfxittm > 2023-11-20 10:51 | Report Abuse

do pray hard for Dick's, Jenny & Lindsay SCAMMER to received GOD punishment along thiers live of cheating innocent peopls money's.

DICK's - which is also the bloody dickhead will be punished one day by GOD in a severe critical illness of uncureable cancerous disease. His familys (wife, children and family's member) will be severely punished with a prolong & uncurable deadly diseases comparable weighted with the amounts of cheated money received.

JENNY & LINDSAY - will be diagnosed with a similar weightage of cancerous diseases for copiloting with Dick's to lured innocent people hard earned money. This evil acts and discharging of action out of one self body soul will received equal punishment in returning throughout your live.

YOU ALL WILL NOT DIE IN A PEACEFUL MANNERS. YOU WILL BE TOUTURING UNTIL YOUR LAST BREATH AND DIE IN A PLACE THAT NO ONE KNOW. YOU BODY WILL BE EATEN BY ANIMALS LIKES THE SO CALLED WHALE AWAITING IN THE OCEAN FOR YOU.

ttyl3r

1 posts

Posted by ttyl3r > 2023-11-20 16:56 | Report Abuse

Just to share my experience, i also in the whatsapp group same teacher Chia Song Hwee and assistant Alma named High-quality stock sharing group A5 in mid September 2023. The sharing and trick is very high level. Why?

Gain trust by demonstrated abilities/skills in stock investment;
Gain trust by human touch (responsible and share knowledge), and
Psychologically impact by led his exclusive "old students" to gain profits (fake profits) via EXGCOO.

1) He emphasizes his MOTO is to lead every1 to earn money. 2024 want people to donate 10% of the profit gained to his so call charity funds. He keeps highlighted that he won't ask for any fees except for the donation, no opening investment accounts, do not trust other unreliable sources / sharing or insider news.

2) He used his action to proof / gain confidence. From mid Sept23 until mid Oct23 (1month) he shared >20 stocks only 1 stock price dropped but he reminded everyone to cut loss with max -5%, 3 no gain, and recommended more than 17 stocks with profit range 2% ~ 15%. He explained very well before and after each recommendation with k-line, and also share the knowledge and signal from k-line, etc and told (never rely on insider news).

3) Many people trusted him, then he started to led his "old studens" (his group of scammers) to purchase so call institutional stocks with >10% profits. He initially not willing to share the method / platform to invest, but many people in the group asked for it. After few days he then brought in Joe, the service manager or EXGCOO. He then keeps emphasize on the EXGCOO is legitimate because is registered company with license at US.

4) People started to invest and gained profits (fake profits), also investors also successful withdrawn funds (i read from the group msg). This gave people more confidence and put in even more money into EXGCOO.

But problems / suspicious actions:-
1) he started to bring in EXGCOO
2) EXGCOO, website and app look weird. Many website unable to confirm is it legitimate (at that time i have no seen this forum and does not found any news from Temasek).
3) Deposit money via 3rd party account. Most of the 3rd party account only setup this year Jun to Aug, mostly with business activities of mobile phone.
4) Stop sharing ordinary stocks, and keep focus on EXGCOO. He self-claimed as Mr. Chia, very busyman, got time follow up with me and every individual in the group? so caring and responsible.
5) kick me out from whatsapp group (because i never put in money), then i heard they started to have multi-tier investment group. <-- this is same method with another scammer group i joined before (created by RobertXu and JohnLu)

Chellons

103 posts

Posted by Chellons > 2023-11-20 23:45 | Report Abuse

Correct tyler. I heard from news their scam already reach RM 8 million. Man thats lot of money. And mostly pensioners. Just wow

Latte9

1 posts

Posted by Latte9 > 2023-11-21 10:02 | Report Abuse

Yes Tyler you are right on the Exgcoo scam.
Another note is that inside the group whatsapp those people are the same members with prefix number of 011 and some from diffrent telco line.

There were red flags already in this scam but i too like you didnt take note and fell for it due.

Please share and spread to as much possible people around your side. EXGCOO is never a proper trading site and the so call professional scammer impersonating Chia Song Hwee had been exposed. You will face your karma one day u will suffer the unimaginable sufferings of the human realm. U will rejoice now but it will come to you soon.

Posted by eliasyusuf > 2023-11-22 17:57 | Report Abuse

EXGCOO is a scammer . you cannot withdraw your money. they block the id. if you are a new with them they could allow you to withdraw 1or2 times. if you want to withdraw 3rd time will block you. my case is same. cannot contact them and cannot with draw my money.

Posted by mdfazillah > 2023-11-26 17:29 | Report Abuse

ExGCOO platform by whatasp group is a scammer .

tzeleng

2 posts

Posted by tzeleng > 2023-11-27 08:46 | Report Abuse

Anybody know and have tried Accerxal? Is it safe crypto platform?

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2023-12-30 15:11 | Report Abuse

wckrich
Posted by wckrich > 3 days ago
today has a friend consult me what to do to their money in OSK App, now they unable withdraw due to platform said has been blocked by Msia LHDN reason no paying gain tax, have to pay 20% tax for unleash account. What I can advice them?

Well, I know it is another hole for them to jump..... just try to get some ideas and awareness from scam.

Morewin
@wckrich Just advise your friend to cut-loss. There is no way to recover money from these Scammers once you bank in money to them. After sometime they will disable OSK App just like they did with NICShare App. Apparently they can create new scam Apps freely with Swing2 App. Link here:
https://www.swing2app.com/

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-14 12:39 | Report Abuse

Read more information on these Scammers operating at KLSE Forum here. Tq
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/cube/profile/Morewin?p=2

Morewin

244 posts

Posted by Morewin > 2024-01-27 11:08 | Report Abuse

Latest Accerx Fake Trading Application victim. For Public Awareness only
Tks https://www.bharian.com.my/berita/nasional/2024/01/1205310/wanita-80-tahun-kena-tipu-rm10-juta-labur-kripto

Posted by lokeshjoshi > 2024-02-05 19:46 | Report Abuse

To identify fake trading sites, look for red flags such as unrealistic promises of high returns, lack of transparency about fees and company information, poor reviews or absence in reputable financial directories, and pressure tactics urging quick investments. Verify regulatory compliance by checking with financial authorities, and ensure the site uses secure connections (HTTPS). Always conduct thorough research and consider consulting financial experts before investing.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz