Be the first to like this.

1,009 comment(s). Last comment by IDQWE001 2023-11-16 20:30

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:18 | Report Abuse

Talibans are a wayward Islamic cult whom have deviated from humanity and giving a new version of Islamic teaching....please Google.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-29 18:18 | Report Abuse

Yeah! So what is the difference! They are muslims too!

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:20 | Report Abuse

Sslee,
Hamas is the Organisation "in government" of Gaza. They are representing the Gaza people whether they like it or not.

On the West Bank, PLO governs and under control of Oppressor Israel.

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-29 18:20 | Report Abuse

Please be noted, why we are so busybody with Israel hamas conflict, WW3 is brewing in Asia!
It's just matter of time before the bell ring! Taiwan invasion is just matter of time and once it set off, whole Asia will be back to the time of our great grandparents!

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:22 | Report Abuse

In the event of War, civilians are always the Collateral damage or occupation Hazard....

Bullets and missiles don't have eyes.......

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:24 | Report Abuse

President Xi said, "Chinese will not fight and kill chinese"....PERIOD.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:28 | Report Abuse

Sslee,
In War, it is brutal, merciless, ugly and simply kill or be killed....take your pick.

Pray and hope you will never see WW3...

But I want front row seat....lovely!

beinvested

2,445 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2023-10-29 18:30 | Report Abuse

Book of Isaiah - Chapter 56

In this chapter, it gives hopes/salvation to others...

>>>Salvation for Others (like Japanese, Koreans (south & north...) -

3 Let no foreigner who is bound to the Lord say,
“The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.”

4 For this is what the Lord says:

who choose what pleases me
and hold fast to my covenant—
5 to them I will give within my temple and its walls
a memorial and a name
better than sons and daughters;
I will give them an everlasting name
that will endure forever.
6 And foreigners who bind themselves to the Lord
to minister to him,
to love the name of the Lord,
and to be his servants,
all who keep the Sabbath without desecrating it
and who hold fast to my covenant—
7 these I will bring to my holy mountain
and give them joy in my house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and sacrifices
will be accepted on my altar;
for my house will be called
a house of prayer for all nations.”
8 The Sovereign Lord declares—
he who gathers the exiles of Israel:
“I will gather still others to them
besides those already gathered.”

From these verses, it showed that the LORD did not forget others.

But, the very obvious one, is that the condition, that person must observe the Sabbath.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:32 | Report Abuse

You didn't know???...God has left the building!

beinvested

2,445 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2023-10-29 18:50 | Report Abuse

Many are searching for the explanation.
It has to be divine. There is divinity in the word.

Can we defeat God? If we can not beat Him, join Him!

If me and you going to start a religion today, what is the chances/percentage of success?
No divinity.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-10-29 18:51 | Report Abuse

Just a question if there is a almighty god will the god allow his children to kill each other?

Or in other word Will your father allow you to kill your brother and sister?

God give humam a free will it is up to human what he want to do with this free will so please do not blame god. It is evil man that misused and abused god name to kill each other for the pleasure of SATAN.
SATAN is on front row seat with popcorn enjoying the show...lovely!

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > Oct 29, 2023 6:32 PM | Report Abuse
You didn't know???...God has left the building

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:52 | Report Abuse

Sslee,
EXACTLY my words........blimey!!

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:55 | Report Abuse

Israel had already cut of Power, Fuel, Water, Food and Medicine supplied and last Friday, they cut off Internet and in the dark BOMBED Gaza endlessly for 24 hours till Saturday......

Humans are burned in the fires, 20 stories apartments collapsed on families, adults and kids even babies are blown off, spewing their limbs, torso, arms and legs all over the streets.......THIS IS WAR.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:57 | Report Abuse

Journalists covering the News could not walk, in tears as they spoke on the mic and I am sure would not be able to swallow any food for the next 3 days........

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 18:59 | Report Abuse

...and here you are throwing your few hard earned pennies into Bursa and hoping to make some dimes.....??

beinvested

2,445 posts

Posted by beinvested > 2023-10-29 19:24 | Report Abuse

Siblings do have conflict/jealousy/, so the fought, at times without the full knowledge of the parents.

Cain killed Abell.
In Genesis, chapter 4:8 - Now Cain said to his brother Abel, “Let’s go out to the field.”[d] While they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother Abel and killed him.

If through the lenses of spirituality, the points can be talked like how the professors from the universities, if they have the approaches that come with "politically correct" methods.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-10-29 19:27 | Report Abuse

Quote: "....burned in the fires"

Relax. All have been prophesized. Happened many cycles in the past. That itself is hell. So, how could they end up in hell? That's the real question. Had they chosen a capable leader like Lee Kuan Yew, Gaza would be like Singapore.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-10-29 19:35 | Report Abuse

Now Israel suffers flood after destroying all the smart underground tunnels in gaza- compromising rainwater drainage

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 19:37 | Report Abuse

qqq47660
This conflict will be resolved at the same time America loses its hegemony and the world is heading in this direction. What u are seeing is the night before the day. The darkness before the brightness
29/10/2023 3:48 PM

————-
I predict US will shoot a rocket from Taiwan to mainland China and this will make President Xi furious and invade Taiwan. You still don’t know what US can do to China? Then Chinese will kill Taiwanese. US will join to “defend” Taiwan but in actual fact US waiting to destroy China…

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 19:41 | Report Abuse

President Xi must be very careful with US. For US is waiting to destroy China by making false flags missiles shooting from Taiwan. You don’t believe, you just wait lah.

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 19:55 | Report Abuse

US will not let China to be no. 1. US will find a false flag to make China attack Tai0ne. That’s why US blocked Huawei and blocked other countries from selling chips making machines to China. If china still can make advanced chips, then US will have no choice and to use false flags to make China invade TaiOne. Then US pretend to protect TaiOne and US goes all out to nuke China… then Www3 nuke war starts…

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 19:57 | Report Abuse

We don’t know how Www3 will end and which country is the winner???

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:01 | Report Abuse

It's hilarious when people think that the Great Leader, President Xi is just a school boy.

When someone throws a ball at you head from the back of the classroom, do you just get up and slap anyone of them????

#1 Taiwan knows where they stand and who they are. They can stand up to the MIGHT of the Chinese Army???

#2 Do you know that some Province in China has population which is more than 3x that of Taiwan?

#3 If each of the chinese were to just throw one single shilling coin each across the sea, Taiwan would sink??

#4 You think Taiwan would be so silly to fire a missile at China and awaken the Tiger?

#5 If a missile were ACTUALLY shot into China, all President Xi have to do is ask US, "Did your Army shoot at us?"...and if the coward deny the shooting....President Xi simple says, "You have 24 hours to pack your bags and get out of Taiwan"......before we turn them to dust.

So, don't be so silly to think China needs to attack Taiwan......they can always ask for it back, just like Hong Kong.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:04 | Report Abuse

The decade long development and advancement inside of China itself is more than bargained for. What's the worth of just a tiny island like Taiwan do to boost China's worth??? Maybe, just use as a bucket toilet hut in far away land?

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:14 | Report Abuse

....Not to mention, economically......WHAT IS TAIWAN WITHOUT IT'S CORE INDUSTRY??...which is Semi-cond chips, namely TSMC, Foxconn???... Do you know how many factories do they have in Taiwan.??
NOW GO GOOGLE HOW MANY FACTORIES THEY HAVE IN GUANGZHOU, CHINA????

Which was why USA invited them to set up and build a large factory in Michigan.....

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:15 | Report Abuse

...and you think Taiwan would want a suicide missile hitting China???......my pet fish is laughing so hard, rolling on the floor......

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:18 | Report Abuse

People who thinks that Taiwan will go to war with China.....HAVE NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN CHINA OR TAIWAN......moreover, they have not watched Documentaries of these countries......AND DO NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS IN CHINESE POLITBURO.......(akin to Parliament)

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 20:34 | Report Abuse

The China embassy that was bombed by the US military is located in Belgrade, Serbia. The embassy building was damaged in 1999 during the United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade. What was the response by China to US military???

China is afraid of a war with US, maybe because US is 3 times stronger than China. So if US fires a missile from TaiOne to instigate war with China, China will just shouting only.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:41 | Report Abuse

This is year 2023, and year 1999 was 24 years ago...........at that time, China was on it's booming start to internal economic explosions.................I first step foot in China in 1999, and I knelt and kissed the ground......

In 1999, China needed Taiwan, Japan and Korea for their transfer of technologies in IT and hardware......TODAY, TAIWAN NEEDS CHINA MORE THAN CHINA NEEDS TAIWAN.....

Most countries are adjusting to 4G or moving on to 5G..........the 1st half of 2024, China would release 6G to their local consumers and selling to the world......

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-10-29 20:42 | Report Abuse

Animals are way smarter than humans
A decorative poodle will not pick a fight with a German Shepherd trained as a Guard Dog.
These German Shepherds were selected
primarily via genetics line from parents who were also Guard Dogs
and then
secondly the character of the dog itself before training as pro Guard Dog commences.

Posted by Income > 1 minute ago | Report Abuse

The China embassy that was bombed by the US military is located in Belgrade, Serbia. The embassy building was damaged in 1999 during the United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade. What was the response by China to US military???

China is afraid of a war with US, maybe because US is 3 times stronger than China. So if US fires a missile from TaiOne to instigate war with China, China will just shouting only.

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 20:44 | Report Abuse

I don’t say Taiwan will shoot a missile to China. I am saying US will shoot a missile from TaiOne to China. How will china respond? I think based on the incident of … The China embassy that was bombed by the US military is located in Belgrade, Serbia. The embassy building was damaged in 1999 during the United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade. What was the response by China to US military??? China will just shouting in UN or international forums.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 20:54 | Report Abuse

When that happens, President Xi asking US is just a formality and out of anger to get rid of US from Taiwan.....

They have EYES IN THE SKY and can see the color of your poop and underwear when you do your dump, but China could not know where the missile is fired from, which bunker number and which army camp?????

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 21:05 | Report Abuse

In 1999, US was bombing Serbia, and Chinese embassy damages to their assets, cars, buildings or injuries were occupation hazards.....

In 1999, you can slap China on the face and she will offer you the other cheek....just like when Japs invaded Shanghai and Qingdao.....as so, today 2023.....PLEASE TRY AGAIN......

Chinese proverb, "Today is not the same as previous Times"

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2023-10-29 21:20 | Report Abuse

https://focusmalaysia.my/from-schools-to-the-streets-pro-palestinian-rallies-may-just-be-springboard-to-topple-unity-govt/

In an undated video, Permatang Pauh MP Muhammad Fawwaz Mohamad Jan had also allegedly taught that the “Malay rulers, PM, Menteri-Menteri are supposed to be subjugated to the powers of the ulama”.

Posted by BobAxelrod6868 > 2023-10-29 21:28 | Report Abuse

Guys, please tread carefully and within boundaries of the News clips.......yesterday 2 bloggers were picked up by PDRM for "crossing the Red Line" in their posts depicting PMx.....

Just in case....

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 21:50 | Report Abuse

That’s why I don’t want to comment so much about Palestine Solidarity Week. I am scared i may get the wrong attention from pd-rm.. So take good care guys…

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 21:53 | Report Abuse

That’s why I commented about China vs US, which I can say whatever I want to say. Our internal affairs are too sensitive to comment, will get us in trouble if other misinterpreting our comments.

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 21:58 | Report Abuse

Bob, your China still Chicken out when US really want to go to war against China. You think China is stronger now, … china is stronger only in the media as opposed to reality. Haha

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-10-29 22:22 | Report Abuse

In military strength, US is still 100 X stronger than China.
In war having more assets just means more target practise for US combatants if those assets are technologically inferior.
The quality of technology is more important.
US already track every plane takeoff, ship and military lorry movements inside China.

i3lurker

13,956 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2023-10-29 22:23 | Report Abuse

Income
Similarly your Indian armed forces are also tracked by US as well.

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 22:35 | Report Abuse

I3 lurker, why you said my Indian forces. I never mentioned about Indian forces…?
I am Puting supporter.

Income

11,151 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-10-29 22:47 | Report Abuse

But Russ army is so strong as portrayed by media b4 Russia war with Ukraine. This is the same thing with China Army, way too beautiful and stronger than the reality.

qqq47660

8,926 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-10-30 09:25 | Report Abuse

Let's face it. The 1948 decision was a wrong decision.

But the hegemons will not admit it's a wrong decision. The hegemons here include the Jews, UK and US

qqq47660

8,926 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-10-30 09:29 | Report Abuse

When they return the Jews are supposed to live peacefully with the existing people but there is no accountability when conditions not met......if that is the case, the only accountability have to come from violence. And revolution

Posted by TiGongPoPiPopi > 2023-10-30 09:30 |

Post removed.Why?

qqq47660

8,926 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-10-30 09:34 | Report Abuse

The chosen ones Vs Muslims. Both just as bull headed. There is no solution until one is eliminated.
Over a long enough time my money is the Jews will be eliminated. 70 years is too short to tell....that is why the Jews have no future and the logical ones have left Israel

xiaoeh

2,515 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2023-10-30 09:35 | Report Abuse

Can can UlarTigong...u can buy either Hamas and Isreal

Posted by statuswonder > 2023-10-30 12:57 | Report Abuse

Can buy now? Haiyoh. Boleh?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz