UCREST BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): UCREST (0005)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (4.17%)

Day's Change

0.12 - 0.125

Trading Volume

15 people like this.

18,975 comment(s). Last comment by orbiter 2 weeks ago

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-22 17:17 | Report Abuse

Yaya..The fox plays as a golden sheep. hahahaha

iPlay

1,812 posts

Posted by iPlay > 2021-05-22 17:21 | Report Abuse

For Those who choose to believe in the Sputnik V deal... below are the 3 very inspiring examples in Malaysia, how a person from nothing...at the right time, given an opportunity and given a super 'DEAL" and later became filthy rich... maybe you already knew the stories

1958... when everyone ride bicycles and rarely the Norton, BSA, Triump etc, the big bikes, then the little small affordable motorbikes called Honda Cub appeared on the Japanese roads..... Mr Loh Boon Siew flew to Japan and got the Honda dealership for Malaysia and the region. Later the Honda Cub re-branded as Boon Siew Honda....

Ananda Khrisnan, during the oil embargo in 1973, one phone call to his former college mate, the prince of Saudi then, got a supply of 1 million barrel per day of crude oil to sell in the Singapore Crude Oil Spot Market....nobody knew exactly how much he made, but was a lot, a lot !

The the famous 'Rag-to-Riches' story of Vincent Tan - at the age of 28 got the Mc Donald's franchise in Malaysia. ( this you can Google and see the details)

There are many many more in Malaysia, just one easy deal with the Government over night became multi multi millionaire too.

All the above sounded 'fishy', 'impossible','too big a deal like this to be given to this guy', 'why him?'etc, before the deals were done... now the UCrest/RDIF/Sputnik V deal looks similar...

If you have similar dreams like the 3 of them and wants to be 'little little Ananda'.... at this point, you have a 50% chance if invest in UCrest. If you don't, zero chance! Zero !

Not a buy call, Not a Sell call too - TAYOR - trade at your own risk ! Good Luck to all ! ha...ha...ha

Posted by OneSmallStep > 2021-05-22 17:49 | Report Abuse

@iPlay.. thanks and kudos for your positivity.

While Rome is not built in one day, one who seizes the opportunity present yo him or her will normally be rewarded.

In investment, there is no such thing as sure win or sure loss. Unfortunately, there is a group of people who claim to hv perfect prophecy about Ucrest backed by fishy fishy and never revealed shocking news and bla2. When their views are debunked, they throw the word ignorance to others.

This is simply investment 101. Yes, there is risk. And in investment, we hv to take risk to hv certain probability of success. And, at the same time, we cover the risk. We are not investing only in ucrest. Our success is not based on profits in every single stock that we invest or trade. It is based on our portfolio of stocks, constructed to optimize risk-adjusted returns.

Perhaps..those people, you know who i refer to, should go back to school. Its better than barking here.

Posted by Frankie Tan > 2021-05-22 18:39 | Report Abuse

Those people are not human , they are evil .

Boon47

33 posts

Posted by Boon47 > 2021-05-22 19:10 | Report Abuse

iplay...good examples ,believe in Ucrest can deliver good results ....

iPlay

1,812 posts

Posted by iPlay > 2021-05-22 19:15 | Report Abuse

The market should be responding well to the MCO 3+, No full lock down, only tighten SOP. Had been down for more than a week anticipating full lock down..... Malaysia follows Trump's approach....hahaha.

Maybe later, Mr Moo will announce iSinar 2.0.... more funds will be flowing into the market ! hahaha

Stay home, Stay safe !

gcke

1,359 posts

Posted by gcke > 2021-05-22 19:42 | Report Abuse

I am very skeptical of such Sputnik V vaccine deal by the so-called parties as announced.Based on the following reasons, viz:
A1. Many parties or companies have made and signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). But how many going by past records have been successful. Out of 1333 MOUs( or what you can called MOC,MOA) only 5 successful; 8 aborted, and the rest in the quagmire(or in short under KIV).
A2. Such similar vaccines' deals also have been signed by many public-listed companies but after several months what good results have they have to show? Or just riding on the hype in lieu of the Covid-19 pandemic spread?
A3. The Russian Direct Investment Fund(RDIF) as named in the MOU when that is out of its founding objective.
Read the extract regarding RFID) here : Russian Direct Investment Fund
The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) is Russia's sovereign wealth fund established in 2011 by the Russian government to make investments in leading companies of high-growth sectors of the Russian economy. Its mandate is to co-invest alongside the world’s largest institutional investors — direct investment funds, sovereign wealth funds and leading companies.
RDIF therefore acts as a catalyst for direct investment in Russia.
A4. What make a big national sovereign fund deal with a sub-par performing company for such deal?
A5. Why the contract manufacturers in China was not named? Why not import the Sputnik V vaccine directly from Russia. Would it not be better outmode? Opines,Russia government would not allow for the vaccine to be contract manufactured in China because they are afraid of losing the intellectual protection rights(IPRs) for the vaccine development.
A5. This company stock price is only hovering within a narrow range of 0.15 cents for several years. With about RM 220 million paid up capital they can only showed about RM 30 million revenues for the last three(3) years. EPS,ROE all in the negatives.NTA only 0.08 cents. No dividends for several years.

Determination : At the last week closing price of 0.355 cents is very much overvalued.Not supported by any sound fundamentals and forward earning potential not visible.The MOUs has been all hyped up. With such facts shared with no prejudice would you put your money into such stock??? Think wisely.Be your own man and makes a smart investing choice. Separate hype(fiction) from market fundamentals so as not to lose your money invested into stocks.

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-22 20:04 | Report Abuse

Another a self-proclaimed savior appeared

Posted by OneSmallStep > 2021-05-22 20:18 | Report Abuse

@joyvest and the gang, learn from @gcke. Look at how he wrote. State his position and arguments. Never force others to accept the view or call others ignorant. Why we hv disagreement, @gcke, your points are well noted..

Posted by OneSmallStep > 2021-05-22 20:19 | Report Abuse

While we hv disagreement...

joyvest

10,416 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-05-22 21:40 | Report Abuse

I see eye to eye to his points which I have also highlighted in my previous posts one way or the other.all my views posted before are fairly objective from the circumstances surrounding the deal.

As I have mentioned before, It is always savvy to invest in counters with sound fundamentals and potential future growths in your portfolio.However,you are at liberty to invest in company with high risk .its up to your risk attitude. No one forces you . Just like you have the choice to go to heaven or hell...your choice.

If you disagree, you are free to rebut with valid proposition instead of disagreeing for the sake of disagreement due to your ego or something .finally I have four words for you " open up your mind". Refrain from being blinded and delusional without a second thought.

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-22 21:47 | Report Abuse

Mr. Joyvest, when will reveal?

News from Russia......very shocking. ..
May 21, 2021 11:32 PM | Report Abuse

joyvest

10,416 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-05-22 21:50 | Report Abuse

The board of directors is also waiting for it.....

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-22 22:01 | Report Abuse

Since u already said very shocking yesterday,u much got the news before board of director.

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-22 22:03 | Report Abuse

Now u only said board of director still waiting, then where you news from yesterday and announced it very scocking?

Great80

234 posts

Posted by Great80 > 2021-05-22 22:34 | Report Abuse

U dono meh....tis gang have direct connection with the Russia gov lo....shocking news is they r going to start a blog called bullshitgang.com....

Posted by OneSmallStep > 2021-05-22 23:29 | Report Abuse

Fishy..fishy..how can it be shocking over thing that yet sure? Now you call others blinded and delusional...keep on barking...

Armanhashim

1,558 posts

Posted by Armanhashim > 2021-05-22 23:32 | Report Abuse

TP 5 ?

leestar

372 posts

Posted by leestar > 2021-05-22 23:47 | Report Abuse

Joyvest can write novel

Universe

529 posts

Posted by Universe > 2021-05-22 23:48 | Report Abuse

gcke, Ucrest is not other companies, all the deals are different; whether it will be successful or not just wait and see. You don't believe the deal, don't buy, nobody can force you to do so.

MOU had already signed, don't need to question why RFID chosen Ucrest, that is not our concern.

Yesterday already explained, Ucrest must keep secret the name of manufacturers due to others might under cut the deal or RFID would be able to go direct to them.

You are very ignorant. It is very common to see many products under particular supermarket's name without stating who is the manufacturer.

joyvest

10,416 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2021-05-23 00:32 | Report Abuse

Sorry to say all the news is subject to be verified beyond reasonable doubts before it is revealed as it might have a big impact on the share price..

Be patient.

leestar

372 posts

Posted by leestar > 2021-05-23 00:58 | Report Abuse

Believe me, he know zero

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-23 01:04 | Report Abuse

So you are very cultivated now,btw isn’t it what you want to have a big impact on the stock price?It’s just what you do right.

Posted by Frankie Tan > 2021-05-23 07:40 | Report Abuse

This evil gang doing evil things , i think this company is the biggest enemy to them .

harry_7

467 posts

Posted by harry_7 > 2021-05-23 09:32 | Report Abuse

Not enemy, perhaps cheating all their wealth or being trapped then b4 this? Can go to ucrest FB to get the latest update too

Posted by Frankie Tan > 2021-05-23 10:58 | Report Abuse

harry_7 , ooh like this , i see. Ha.......ha.....ha.....

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2021-05-23 12:59 | Report Abuse

I'm so shocked because the shocking news is still in shock.

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-23 13:19 | Report Abuse

Haha, now he 'be patient' awhile, when there is any relevant news out, he will take advantage of the emptiness and make a big fuss, or if the stock price drops something he will start come out again

Posted by Frankie Tan > 2021-05-23 13:20 | Report Abuse

Where are the evil gang , preparing shocking news to scare all the investers ah ? I am very.......very........very scare , if going down i will buy more .

papaya

3,086 posts

Posted by papaya > 2021-05-23 13:34 | Report Abuse

JOYVEST....hows the dnex now??....you promoted dnex going above rm1...ramai kena sama you in dnex....better go and save them there....kikikikih

Posted by OneSmallStep > 2021-05-23 14:12 | Report Abuse

Shocking about the news that has yet verified. This is what term as pre-ejaculation syndrome..
Better get treated before too late

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-23 14:49 | Report Abuse

'Everyone is drunk, I am alone' = admire
'Everyone is disgusted, but I am self-reliant noble' =

bojed

5,064 posts

Posted by bojed > 2021-05-23 15:17 | Report Abuse

Jokes aside, as holders, we must also take into account that although Ucrest closed in green last Friday, the volume wasn't that great.

I expect it will be quite a bumpy ride next week, moreso with the sentiment regarding on the enforcement of the new MCO.

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

Hengoredi

262 posts

Posted by Hengoredi > 2021-05-23 17:17 | Report Abuse

Joyvest is supporter of ruberex, solution and dnex. So from the prices of those shares you all should know that when he said buy you must sell, when he said sell you all must buy more. As for me, I am not influence at all. Tayor.

gcke

1,359 posts

Posted by gcke > 2021-05-23 21:06 | Report Abuse

Read on vaccine procurement made by Zaid Ibrahim - https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2021/05/22/use-emergency-to-speed-up-vaccine-purchases/

gcke

1,359 posts

Posted by gcke > 2021-05-23 21:12 | Report Abuse

At times,can see many of the investors take differing or divergent views to theirs in a very bellicose, belligerent and antagonistic manners which should not happen at all since we are all grown ups and each one is free and at liberty to put their opinion on the stock.
A2. No man has a monopoly on the movement - momentum,speed, and trending of the stock performance. The views put forth are for us to see in another perspective contrary to your or me.

No man is an island.

gcke

1,359 posts

bigdaddy

275 posts

Posted by bigdaddy > 2021-05-23 22:48 | Report Abuse

Thanks for joy n gcke analysis. I will buy more tmr. Cheers....

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-23 23:01 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-23 23:05 | Report Abuse

Dun worry they also buy tomorrow haha, then will talk more again in this forum haha.

Great80

234 posts

Posted by Great80 > 2021-05-23 23:18 | Report Abuse

@gcke...wat u mean by not to involve Ucrest...did tis Ucrest mention tat they r going to supply vaccine to Malaysia????no rite...

Samtang

62 posts

Posted by Samtang > 2021-05-24 00:20 | Report Abuse

Dia tak ada hold share ucrest, tapi advice orang, analysis for u, give orang inform link. helping orang dun lose money in this share.hahahaha

iPlay

1,812 posts

Posted by iPlay > 2021-05-24 00:54 | Report Abuse

Tu la...... some people just focus on Malaysia Chapter only...
Mr Eg think outside the box and lobbied Russian to allow him to help Russian to increase the production capacity by outsourcing to Chinese contract manufacturers.... Russian’s capacity was short to meet the world demand for vaccines.... brilliant idea isn’t it?
Ucrest never mentioned about involvement in marketing the vaccines, let alone to Malaysia.

iPlay

1,812 posts

Posted by iPlay > 2021-05-24 01:13 | Report Abuse

Vaccines have been politicised everywhere in the world.... from WHO approvals to the procurement..... in between created a lot of opportunities.... unusual opportunities ! Opportunities that is hard to believe!

Posted by de_yangtulor > 2021-05-24 06:37 | Report Abuse

Wi limit up soon....heehee

Armanhashim

1,558 posts

Posted by Armanhashim > 2021-05-24 07:28 | Report Abuse

TP 5

Posted by hisehatumakkau > 2021-05-24 07:31 | Report Abuse

Hisehatu Bordokz, apa macam hari ni? ini stock mumpurse hari ni macam kau ke? Purrkeymark lu. wha ha hah ha

Posted by hisehatumakkau > 2021-05-24 07:33 | Report Abuse

Ini stock sama macam u boleh monthpurse segara, ranchiao lu.

Great80

234 posts

Posted by Great80 > 2021-05-24 08:33 | Report Abuse

They didn't read properly or mayb dont udstd wat Ucrest stated in the MOU....ppl here once saw the vaccine name Sputnik V,suddenly jump to the conclusion...do ur homework properly b4 u want share smtg....Ucrest not the distributor to any country...

Post a Comment