MALAYAN BANKING BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAYBANK (1155)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.08 (0.74%)

Day's Change

10.64 - 10.76

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

23,272 comment(s). Last comment by stkoay 2 hours ago

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-28 15:40 | Report Abuse

If bersatu, warisan returned to harapan, I think partnership will last forever. There will be no challenge they can't overcome together going forward as a team. Just like umno, mca, mic, they fought through merdeka. They have been together ever since whether they thrive or fail, corrupt or not (lol). Let this strange ordeal, temporary set back be the "merdeka" moment of bersatu, pkr, dap, amanah, and warisan.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-28 15:45 | Report Abuse

Harapan, go reach out mahathir now again, he may have changed of heart, don't let 94 year man, reach out to you instead. Pujuk 1 really old, tun level Atuk or snap poll? Which 1 is easier? Think really hard about it....be wise.

mf

28,611 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-02-28 15:59 | Report Abuse

Dow set to drop 400 points after Thursday's massive tumble amid coronavirus fears

carisozai

55 posts

Posted by carisozai > 2020-02-28 22:44 | Report Abuse

It's a joke governing system period

Any leader who has command of 20+ leaders can be kingmakers, cause if they are not happy that they are not PM, immediately they can jump ship/cross over. If cannot get PM, jump back again. Back and forth back and forth, in the end for sure can get PM.

Like that hor, 1 PM post not enough lah, give 10 PM post mah.

Mahathir PM, Mushyddin PM, Azmin PM, Zuraida PM, Hishamuddin PM, Shafee PM, Rafizi pun PM, Dr M dua-dua anak pun PM, Najib pun bagi lah, Syed Sardin so young tak apa lah bagi jugak lah PM...dan lain-lain lagi.

Apa LJCB system ni?

carisozai

55 posts

Posted by carisozai > 2020-02-28 22:46 | Report Abuse

oh forgotten the big names, Anwar, Azizah, LGE pun PM

carisozai

55 posts

Posted by carisozai > 2020-02-28 23:49 | Report Abuse

True Malaysian and Patriots, if you are all for justice, get ready for Snap Poll! Show them who is the boss of Malaysia, power to the people. Show the world we can take back the country again! That we can held our head high, a proud Malaysian race that respected by the world. We will not let 130 pencuri dictate our fate as a country.

Mahathir calls Najib pencuri, Mahathir himself is the biggest pencuri, he has stolen the government from the hands of the people's government of Harapan!

I never would have thought that Mahathir can go this low, even lower than Jho Low. Shame on you Mahathir! Pui! I regret that I shook your hand when I was a kid, looking up to you! I never felt so dirty in my life.

mf

28,611 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-02-29 00:58 |

Post removed.Why?

carisozai

55 posts

Posted by carisozai > 2020-02-29 01:29 | Report Abuse

Funny story of Nelayan (fishermen)

You know what kind of fish that swim into a net by themselves?
- Waterfish

You know what kind of fish that jump into the boat of nelayan by itself?
- They call it sohai fish

Pakatan Harapan is both.

UMNO and PAS laughing so hard like "mari mari mari" "masuk masuk masuk" "thank u thank u thank u"

carisozai

55 posts

Posted by carisozai > 2020-02-29 01:46 | Report Abuse

Sometimes I feel, maybe Anwar not kaki PM (not good enough/smart enough to be PM)

Why? Cause people say fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on shame on...me.
But Anwar kena fooled 1 2 3 4 5 6 gozilion times already. Aiyoh mana ada orang begitu stupid one?

See the latest headlines...
"LIVE: Anwar counts on disgruntled MPs from 'other side' to give Harapan the numbers"

This is a man with no plans at all. Tungguuuuuu ......tungguuuuuuu......tunggu lagiiiiiiiiii......zzzz

Sudahlah, maybe it's best to let UMNO rule again, just lay low, don't offend the Datuk Datuk in BN, don't expose their corruption so you won't be thrown off a building, or bombed into bits. You will be fine. At least our ringgit won't be so low, if too much national debt cannot pay back, just migrate to another country. sayonara. That's the datuk datuk's plan as well, corrupt as much money as possible then retire in hawaiiiiii. yea...

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-02-29 09:23 | Report Abuse

MA63, states oil royalty and states autonomy (Kingmaker)

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-02-29 09:36 | Report Abuse

All promise must be in black and white otherwise say promise is not a bible. Promise from mouth is untrusted.

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-02-29 09:48 | Report Abuse

Ditipu pertama kali = tiada pengalaman & sebagai pengajaran.

Ditipu kali kedua = kecuaian & sebagai pengajaran kali kedua.

Kalau ditipu kali ketiga = maknanya sangat lulus & bodoh sampai sendiri punya kebaikan dirampas orang lain.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 09:59 | Report Abuse

This is umno 2.0 unfolding in front of our eyes, I literally turned pale when I saw the news headline this morning, this can't be happening, this is just too painful for me, just too painful. It's like a nightmare that lasted for a week, just couldn't wake up.

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-02-29 11:33 | Report Abuse

PAKATAN Harapan (PH) membuat perubahan dengan mencalonkan semula Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad sebagai Perdana Menteri kelapan.

Sebelum ini, PH memutuskan menamakan Presiden PKR, Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim sebagai calon Perdana Menteri.

Majlis Presiden Pakatan Harapan menerusi kenyataan media hari ini, memaklumkan PH menyokong penuh Dr Mahathir sebagai Perdana Menteri demi mempertahankan perjuangan.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 12:13 | Report Abuse

Finally!!!!!!! That wasn't so hard after all. I knew tun m will come back for the rescue in the end. Congrats to tun m, you made the right decision, kudos to syed saddiq you are a hero for stand up for justice. Proud to be Malaysian.

I guess this is merdeka 2.0!!! Lol

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 12:17 | Report Abuse

Nothing but respect to bersatu mps who refused to work with the corrupts, thank you to the rest of harapan component parties who brave themselves to reconcile with bersatu. Congrats! Feels like winning GE once again lol.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 12:52 | Report Abuse

Wow, Bersatu president Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said Bersatu has accepted the Feb 24 tun m resignation.

So mushyddin, azmin were the real syaitan!!! They think they can get away with this? The entire world is watching!!!!

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 14:42 | Report Abuse

Mushyddin is an idiot, forming perikatan party with umno and pas is like delivering a sheep to a lions dent. If he ever become PM, he won't last half a term. Look at his health, not even fit to lead. Many reasons evil umno and pa's can deny him PM post after 6 months. Believe it.

Posted by Tedinvestor > 2020-02-29 17:28 | Report Abuse

Tun himself brought down a democratic government.

newbie2019

1,818 posts

Posted by newbie2019 > 2020-02-29 18:48 | Report Abuse

habis

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 18:51 | Report Abuse

Gg, good bye malaysia, wish you best of luck

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 22:05 | Report Abuse

Still have hope ph 114, pakatan harapan menang!!!!!

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 22:07 | Report Abuse

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

TUN M PM ke-8 Official!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-02-29 22:13 | Report Abuse

Someone pls tell Anwar to drop the November transition plan. He cannot hold the ship together without tun, pls wait until GE15. Sumbat najib and cronies masuk penjara dulu!!!!!!!! Otherwise so many innocent people will die going against najib in court. Don't just think about yourself, many people risk their lives fighting for Malaysia to defeat corrupt officials!!!!!

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-03-01 10:17 | Report Abuse

SST vs GST who will win?

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-01 12:18 | Report Abuse

More politic turmoil to follow? Or people already tired, terrified for those witnesses against najib now.

Anyway, like to point out that it was pkr and dap internal party management problem the trigger the movement bringing the whole house down.

No quality leaders, favorism, nepotism, jealousy was rife.

There's one very strange phenomena in political parties in Malaysia, the party is like gongsi gelap, these members of party get benefits if party won in election

This is something we don't see in western political parties, western political party leaders, they debates, giving speeches to win votes of public, not to win votes for support of party members

Like senators in U. S. , they don't hold important position in country, the president hired experts to run or give advise what to do.

But in Malaysia, MPs are hungry for position, so can give contracts to party members who give support.

Which will lead to corruption ultimately. If party members do not get the benifits they saught after, they will shake up the party, and leave ultimately destroying it.

Malaysia political system is a fail system from the start?

TrippleZ

1,563 posts

Posted by TrippleZ > 2020-03-01 12:24 | Report Abuse

Any system will fails with the leaders Malaysia have lor.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-01 12:48 | Report Abuse

@tripplez lol, very true.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-01 15:07 | Report Abuse

Bagi Wang, Bagi contract, Bagi Wang, Bagi contract, tak ada Wang, tak ada contract, tak ada support, ada Wang ada contract apa pun jadi lah

Beza tandas, sama tahi, ini politic Malaysia tak kisah mana mana parti

Zero quality members and leaders

Going forward, politic party should limit membership to degree holders only, don't let the gangsters gangsters and poorly educated people in.

Choose candidate that debate well in malay, English, bukan sekadar boleh cakap sahaja

Tak kisah cina/india/melayu, whoever terrible at melayu/English, kick them out, jangan Bagi muka. Buat malu party saje. Kalau tak boleh debate well in English and malay, jangan Bagi mereka jadi leader.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-01 21:34 | Report Abuse

Looking back, how many millions of Malaysian votes voted PH into government. In a matter of 1 week, how many millions of votes have been dump into the sea?

How many people died on their way back to the country and home town to vote because they want to fight for the country and bring back justice to the nation?

How many people put their lives in danger now becoming witness to charge najib and cronies in court?

And many more important questions that should be ask. Instead, once PH successfully became government...

More people asking...
Bila dapat contract?
Bila dapat position?
Bila dapat PM?
Bila ajar Jawi dlm bahasa melayu, lol?
Bila negeri kita dapat lebih Wang?
Bila dapat apa, siapa dapat apa?
Keep giving.chances for BN to make headlines like Tar college grant, rm 30 mil, small money bagilah, since already promised by guan eng, why give chance for mca to make headlines, and make people angry?

The sad truth is, pakatan leaders are idiots. Their strategists are idiots. You only able to win the last GE with the help of tun m Even now, najib almost 1 foot in jail, you still can't fully convinced every single Malaysian to support PH.

Pakatan is a total unforgivable failure. It's like a footballer keep failing to score open goal.

Ask yourself, If there's a snap poll coming, would you, who are in oversea, make time to come home and vote again to put pakatan in government? For what really?

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-01 21:49 | Report Abuse

Today may not be the darkest day of Malaysia, it is the saddest day indeed. The moaning can be heard thousands of miles away. Foreign media don't know how to report such a sad day, shaking their heads. A little less than 2 years ago, the world cheered for Malaysia for finally showing the world that democracy works, the people of Malaysia capable of toppling a corrupt government.

Can we do it again? Malaysia still boleh? We certainly hope so.

sim2468

38 posts

Posted by sim2468 > 2020-03-01 23:23 | Report Abuse

WE WANT A CLEAN, HAPPY AND FAIR MALAYSIA! WE PRAY AND WISH ALL MALAYSIANS ARE HAPPY.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 01:10 | Report Abuse

Something very strange about mahathir.
"When musyiddin took Bersatu out of Pakatan, that is when the crisis really happened," said Dr Mahathir.

No, the crisis starts when you resigned as PM and Bersatu chairman. When you did that basically you killed the PH government, and letting the game of throne plays out.

The most sensible things to do as a leader who has the experience of leading a country for more than a couple of decades, it is too call for a PH meeting to sort things out internally before situation turn for the worst. Instead your action send the country into a tailspin.

As I thinking about it now. Are we still under your spell? Are we still in the ongoing plot that's setup by you? Did you instructed a series of events and actions taken by mushyddin, azmin and agong? If yes, may God pls help Malaysia.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 01:31 | Report Abuse

The most sensible reason why mahathir did what he did, is because he does not trust a government run or dominate by pkr and dap leaders.

I believe he only wants the government to lead by him or bersatu only for whatever reasons it may be whether its national or personal interest.

When he did his final u-turn after ph 114 supported him to be PM. Maybe mushyddin and agong feel it is better for them to take over the ship instead, as people on their side do not feel safe, as mahathir cannot guarantee the government will be lead by him or bersatu anymore.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 01:43 | Report Abuse

Also the sensible reason, why mahathir has to resigned and let the game of throne plays out because he feels that him and bersatu wouldn't be able to convince pkr and dap to let him and bersatu lead till GE 15, coz pkr and dap will never allow this to happen.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 01:50 | Report Abuse

On the other hand, I think pkr and dap feels they need to take over because mahathir and bersatu keeps cari gaduh with other nations putting Malaysia at disadvantage economy wise, also on issue with undesired government policy implementation like the jawi issue etc.

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 02:00 | Report Abuse

Just reported new Covid - 19 outbreak in Malaysia. This is really a double whammy and a perfect storm.

I wouldn't be surprise if klse drop below 1200.

mf

28,611 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-03-02 02:11 | Report Abuse

Dow Jones 25,409.359 -357.28 1.39%

zhen wei & JP

1,173 posts

Posted by zhen wei & JP > 2020-03-02 09:03 | Report Abuse

Good morning.

masterus

3,593 posts

Posted by masterus > 2020-03-02 09:17 | Report Abuse

Fed Ready to Cut Rates Despite Doubt They Can Offset Virus
By Rich Miller
March 1, 2020, 9:00 AM EST
Updated on March 1, 2020, 6:02 PM EST
Wall Street banks predict March cut, disagree over depth
Powell issues rare statement promising to support U.S. economy

Avenger8

37 posts

Posted by Avenger8 > 2020-03-02 09:23 | Report Abuse

How did Malaysia f it up so bad?
1 week of mistake after mistake after mistake until the whole house came down. F-ing jokers.

mf

28,611 posts

Posted by mf > 2020-03-02 09:24 | Report Abuse

FBM KLCI 1,458.82 -23.82 1.61%

Posted by Mary Tan Ling > 2020-03-02 09:33 | Report Abuse

all sifu, if i buy maybank today am i entitle for the dividend 39sen?

Jaya

1,585 posts

Posted by Jaya > 2020-03-02 10:22 | Report Abuse

Mary
Yes

Posted by Mary Tan Ling > 2020-03-02 10:25 | Report Abuse

TQVM JAYA :)

ray1980

2,992 posts

Posted by ray1980 > 2020-03-02 10:37 | Report Abuse

BNM rate cut coming soon...

mf