You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.19 (4.24%)

Day's Change

4.50 - 4.67

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

19,326 comment(s). Last comment by allaboutvalue 2 weeks ago

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 14:37 | Report Abuse

HE NOT REALLY A GOOD INVESTOR LOH....TALK BIG ALOT LOH...HIS MONIES ARE MAKE FROM AS A CONSTRUCTION COMPANY OWNER & SOLD FOR BIG ONE TIME GAIN LOH...AS AN INVESTOR...HE IS LOUSY LOH...!!

IN FACT NO INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE AS WELL...!!
EVERYDAY SAY ONE THING...DO ANOTHER THING MAH...!!
HIS FAMOUS GOLDEN RULE ALSO DON FOLLOW LOH...!!

ALWAYS SIMPLY SAYS MAH..!!

A no principle man...if u follow him...it will lead u to "Holland loh"

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 14:39 | Report Abuse

there is only one worthwhile objective in stock market...to make money.

being raider is stupid

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 14:41 | Report Abuse

Bro stockmanmy, besides making money, we need to make friends too. Hope you could become friends to everyone.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 14:45 | Report Abuse

Mammy...is a dog to one & only one...not friends to everyone mah...!!

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-06-26 14:47 | Report Abuse

Actually mammy should maintain his current personality...we need someone to play ping-pong with (though clearly its adult vs a 5 yr old)...

when there is a 'hot' game going on...more spectators will surface...

look at PM and HY...already rising up fast on the Hot Trending lists...he he..

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 14:49 | Report Abuse

anyway..raider...this is about Petron and HengYuan ...which has huge uncertainties in its quarterly results.

it is not about your favorite subject.

but as usual, I find your judgement is ridiculously bad.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 14:50 | Report Abuse

make money ?

I believe KYY fail the test of your factor-x in JAKS

so don't struggle anymore, just join my gang to always do thing right , let God decide who to give the big money

your main problem is that , in your heart it is only big money , there is no God....
but KYY 's eyes have begun to see the God, do you think , you x-factor can still laku......

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 02:26 PM | Report Abuse

maverick investor makes money.

that is the one and only test that is needed.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 14:53 | Report Abuse

you are promoting these as cheap fundamental buys.....next result will see who is right who is wrong......if you want to do mombo jumpo.......learn at least how Radzi do regression analysis on AAX......that is at least believable and logical, and comprehensive.

probability > Jun 26, 2017 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

Actually mammy should maintain his current personality...we need someone to play ping-pong with (though clearly its adult vs a 5 yr old)...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 14:53 | Report Abuse

Raider have great confidence in Mr probability judgement and believe Petron and HRC will do really well. even though crude oil price fall abit,
as probability says refinery margin has improved tremendously loh...!!

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 14:53 | Report Abuse

I still hope he can be friends as money is not everything in life. Its never too late to realize ill will is in fact Not in born. Each individual was born with pure and clean heart to begin with.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 14:54 | Report Abuse

aseng...grow up or forever remain a loser.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 14:55 | Report Abuse

If one chose to be a "dog" for only one...it is nothing we can do loh..!!

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 14:57 | Report Abuse

Bro stockmanmy, totally agreed that Petron and HengYuan have huge uncertainties in its quarterly results. It has been the case.

That's why the technical discussion here to understand better.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 14:58 | Report Abuse

stockmanny sifu,

what uncertainties you see that we don't see
do not just make a general statement that you yourself also can't tell or do not know whether it is right or wrong .

if you are genuine and sincere, why not share with us the facts or truth behind the frightening statement your mentioned

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 02:49 PM | Report Abuse

anyway..raider...this is about Petron and HengYuan ...which has huge uncertainties in its quarterly results.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:00 | Report Abuse

probability

I participate in this forum because it is young inexperienced people who gets conned by extremely low PE stocks...and you be the piper?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 15:02 | Report Abuse

Newsmaster u must understand the severity loh....yes Petron and HRC have uncertainty....but it make and has the proven ability to make great many many millions...in time of uncertainty loh...now compare to Jaks what is there to show in terms results loh...other than the big mouth of KYY and his dog barking everyday loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:02 | Report Abuse

aseng..I cannot be repeating what I have repeat a few times already.....just go back a few pages in this forum and in Hengyuan forum...if you still don't get it, you never will.....time to give up stockmarket for you.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:02 | Report Abuse

how can you curse me a loser?
I have trading account where all the profit goes to charity
loser?
you want the poor people no food to eat ?

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 02:54 PM | Report Abuse

aseng...grow up or forever remain a loser.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:03 | Report Abuse

raider....your record in this forum is bad, very bad....never seen you making a single sen......just admit it.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 15:05 | Report Abuse

i thought my record my record is better than mammy...when u pick csc v i pick choobee woh....all well documented mah...!!

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 15:07 | Report Abuse

Bro stockmanmy, after such a long chat, its' time and your turn for you to please elaborate and tabulate with facts in informative manner what uncertainties you see, since Grandmaster probability gave misleading comments.

If you can't, all your comments here completely carry no weight, but Grandmaster probability's are.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:08 | Report Abuse

can you please kindly just repeat one more time , the last one more time,
make it simple, don't make it too general or complicated that after reading still blur blur ...... macam betul , macam tak betul.....

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 03:02 PM | Report Abuse

aseng..I cannot be repeating what I have repeat a few times already.....just go back a few pages in this forum and in Hengyuan forum...if you still don't get it, you never will.....time to give up stockmarket for you.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 15:08 | Report Abuse

Correctloh...probability is our great refinery sifu mah...!!

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 15:08 | Report Abuse

We will just leave the forum for you from now, waiting for your input.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:13 | Report Abuse

go lose my money in Heng Yuan and Petron...see if I care..........

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:15 | Report Abuse

newmaster is the most truthful man here, so far so good in the discussion ,
see for yourself, stockmanny,not only aseng gor do not know the HUGE uncertainties you mention , the most good good boy newmaster also do not know what you are talking about ......

if you do not wish to explain , I suggest you make yourself disappear from here , rather then to play around with us with such gilababi mentality

Posted by Newmaster > Jun 26, 2017 03:07 PM | Report Abuse

Bro stockmanmy, after such a long chat, its' time and your turn for you to please elaborate and tabulate with facts in informative manner what uncertainties you see, since Grandmaster probability gave misleading comments.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:18 | Report Abuse

aseng...go and buy and lose money...see if I care.....lol

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:19 | Report Abuse

you must care because the poor people has a share of my profit

so you must tell us what are the HUGE UNCERTAINTIES you mentioned earlier

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 03:13 PM | Report Abuse

go lose my money in Heng Yuan and Petron...see if I care..........

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-26 15:20 | Report Abuse

Bro stockmanmy, the above statements dearly prove you are really a "parasite" only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't ever make yourself like a fool who is just an empty tin.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:21 | Report Abuse

what is so difficult for you to share with us those huge uncertainties you mentioned

the bosses of PM and HY asked you not to tell ar.....

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:26 | Report Abuse

stockmanny sifu,

don't run away, tell us the uncertainties ....
please lah......
money not easy to earn , you know
so more got to give some to the poor people ...

you don't want to help them , nobody force you to do
what is so difficult to share with us those things, you called uncertainties that you see we don't see, it won't cost you a single cent , right ?
OK ?

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:29 | Report Abuse

the stockmanny

you very bad lah....

play hit and run ....

can't convince us also never mind

talk,talk,... also very happy ma......

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:30 | Report Abuse

run away already .....

no funs

bye- bye

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:34 | Report Abuse

uncertainties relating to sustainability of gross margin in relation to the existing environment of a declining crude oil prices. leading to decline in selling prices faster than cost of raw materials that gets charged to cost of manufacturing due to a 3 - 6 months product manufacturing time.

uncertainties to how much disruptions to production due to the upgrading program.

uncertainties in buying into a stock famous for wild fluctuations in PL at a time in which it just posted great profits and extremely low PE....low PE stocks, I can buy....extremely low PE stocks never interest me to buy because this kind of share can only lead to disappointments.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2017-06-26 15:35 | Report Abuse

I did a simple proportional study and estimated the stock loss for Q2 is around 25m. Since they make around 100m per quarter, that will shave off around a quarter of eps, i.e. 30 cents instead of 40 cents. Thanks Jay for the notes from Petron AGM.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 15:38 | Report Abuse

Mammy is just a spoiler loh....!!
It prevent& distract people from concentrating on probability excellent analysis of Petron and HRC mah....!!

It is better for him to leave....bcos his objective is to promote his master's JAKS stock..with no contribution to refinery stocks loh...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:40 | Report Abuse

stock loss is one aspect...the other aspect is the cost of raw materials that get charged to the manufacturing account is based on 3 -6 months ago purchases which are higher than selling prices of finished good now.

soojinhou > Jun 26, 2017 03:35 PM | Report Abuse

I did a simple proportional study and estimated the stock loss for Q2 is around 25m. Since they make around 100m per quarter, that will shave off around a quarter of eps, i.e. 30 cents instead of 40 cents. Thanks Jay for the notes from Petron AGM.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:41 | Report Abuse

raider..your deficient IQ means means you are incapable of correct analysis.

stockraider > Jun 26, 2017 03:38 PM | Report Abuse

Mammy is just a spoiler loh...

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 15:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 03:40 PM | Report Abuse

stock loss is one aspect...the other aspect is the cost of raw materials that get charged to the manufacturing account is based on 3 -6 months ago purchases which are higher than selling prices of finished good now.

THIS IS PROBLEM WHEN PEOPLE SIMPLY BARK LIKE MAMMY WITHOUT DOING HOMEWORK LOH...!!
PETRON ONLY CARRY AVERAGE 15 DAYS STOCK ONLY MAH...!!
WHERE GOT 3 TO 6 MTHS ?

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 15:43 | Report Abuse

you called that huge uncertainties....???

I think , if you tell these to your good friend paperplane sifu in petronm, i believe he will laugh until all his front teeth drop off from his mouth

but if you tell aseng gor in HY , may be, I will sikit, sikit....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:53 | Report Abuse

the uncertainties in this industry is huge, very huge....quarterly results are distorted by hedgings and forward contracts and 3 - 6 months manufacturing cycle between date of purchase of raw materials and price setting of finished goods.

by aseng > Jun 26, 2017 03:43 PM | Report Abuse

you called that huge uncertainties....???

I think , if you tell these to your good friend paperplane sifu in petronm, i believe he will laugh until all his front teeth drop off from his mouth

but if you tell aseng gor in HY , may be, I will sikit, sikit....

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 15:58 | Report Abuse

winners put heavy weightage on certainties....

losers gamble with huge uncertainties and gets attracted by low PEs.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 16:00 | Report Abuse

u must understand the severity loh....yes Petron and HRC have uncertainty....but it make and has the proven ability to make great many many millions...in time of uncertainty loh...now compare to Jaks what is there to show in terms results loh...other than the big mouth of KYY and his dog barking everyday loh...!

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2017-06-26 16:00 | Report Abuse

Damn sian have to deal with the 'accountant'. That's why they lock in inventory gain or loss, which is basically a mark-to-market exercise. They do that so that the reference price of that quarter is based on the opening price at the beginning of the month, not price 3-6 months ago. If not, what's the point of booking inventory gain or loss? Sian, going to see non-stop nonsense again.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 16:01 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy,

initially i share the same view as you mentioned,
I challenged probability sifu the same question when there is a fixed margin for the refinery business, after many discussion and mind cracking , i come to a conclusion, the risk is minimum for petronm but for HY , i am still trying hard to learn from probability sifu

Posted by stockmanmy > Jun 26, 2017 03:53 PM | Report Abuse

the uncertainties in this industry is huge, very huge....quarterly results are distorted by hedgings and forward contracts and 3 - 6 months manufacturing cycle between date of purchase of raw materials and price setting of finished goods.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 16:02 | Report Abuse

winners put great weightage on certainties.......and clearly Jaks has far more certainties than either hengyuan or Petron.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 16:04 | Report Abuse

A COMPANY WITH NOTHING TO SHOW LIKE JAKS....U CALL THIS CERTAINTY?

EVEN THE INITIAL CONSTRUCTION PROFIT...IS ACTUALLY LEFT POCKET RIGHT POCKET PROFIT LOH...!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-26 16:04 | Report Abuse

accountant knows quarterly results in this industry is far more flexible than punters such as you realise.

by soojinhou > Jun 26, 2017 04:00 PM | Report Abuse

Damn sian have to deal with the 'accountant'. That's why they lock in inventory gain or loss, which is basically a mark-to-market exercise. They do that so that the reference price of that quarter is based on the opening price at the beginning of the month, not price 3-6 months ago. If not, what's the point of booking inventory gain or loss? Sian, going to see non-stop nonsense again.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2017-06-26 16:06 | Report Abuse

Yeah u must understand...even Gross Profit margin is 20% or more....they are still huge overhead to take care & alot of uncertainty in terms of delay, dispute and etc loh....!!

It is not so easy in execution loh...no what if factors is very high loh....!!

Also Jaks....recognise profit....during construction period, but this is not really real profit mah....this are profit...make by own financing...and own pricing and mark up and charge ownself.. ....during construction loh...!!

That means...since it is ownself...can easily set any high profit margin loh..!!

The real profit comes only....from selling power to the govt and this is a few years down the road loh...!!
26/06/2017 00:20

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-26 16:13 | Report Abuse

please see these data prepared by newmaster, extracted from the graph provided by sifu jay ,

2017 :
Jan : 9.1
Feb : 8.7
Mar : 9.7
Apr : 7.5
May : 10.4
June : 9.9 (till 23rd)

the average for the Q1 is 9.17, the average for Q2 most likely >= 9.27
i have learnt from sifu probability , gross profit depends on CCS , stock loss is kept minimum since it is already hedged 50% , so I am quite quite confident that the good performance of Q1 will repeat one more quarter.....

probability sifu ?

ok to come to such believe ?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz