You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.14 (3.12%)

Day's Change

4.50 - 4.70

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

19,327 comment(s). Last comment by StarOfTheBull 47 minutes ago

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2017-06-23 13:27 | Report Abuse

Nice skyea to hear your comments. Amongst all the positivism, good you inject reality. The real world. Folks all of you need to hear me and skyea. Thanks and cheers for the 9c up at lunch time close. I mean hear us out only. And we are not your enemies.

paperplane2016

21,644 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-06-23 13:28 | Report Abuse

Jokers

HaoRan

275 posts

Posted by HaoRan > 2017-06-23 13:33 | Report Abuse

relax guys, Raya is coming. Enjoy this upcoming holiday everyone :)

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 13:35 | Report Abuse

skyea gor, must congratulate you in making decent profits from Petronm during its AGM.

Would need to find out the reason for you to continue following up the counter ? Why not spend your time into researching other better companies if Petronm has disappointed your expectations so profoundly, care to share it out, if you do't mind and have an open heart.

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2017-06-23 13:40 | Report Abuse

Hey skyea, I left a note for you at Rxt forum. Please can you have a look.

skyea

285 posts

Posted by skyea > 2017-06-23 13:40 | Report Abuse

probability "oil is not stable now, so the earnings will not be stable"

so the above is your core argument?
23/06/2017 13:27

see what i mean by selective listening. i believe the petronm board said earnings will maintain if oil is stable. so to ask me if thats my an argument made by me? ....i hope u did not just conveniently turn off your ears during the AGM.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 14:04 | Report Abuse

skyea,

i was banned and forced to register a new ID so many times so that i can continue talking to all the wonderful sifu here ,including you
what you are doing now is exactly what I was doing quite sometime ago.....l
singing opposite song when others are singing happily, just trying hard to be different, later had realised that it is indeed very improper , but i still can't change this busybody habit completely, so, now I wish to advise you that If you have already sold petronm , you need not have to come back here to sing loud and clear that tomorrow has no more sunrise
investing is full of uncertainties, something we think it is hopeless may turn out to be one of the huge return that we have missed in our whole life......

understand ?

if you do not understand, never mind , it is normal, many sifu here also can't understand but there is one sifu here sure understand , he is sifu probability,

don't believe? ask him

i think he may answer your question if he is in good mood

hahaha.......

please spend sometime to read carefully what this wise man is sharing , Iam sure you will benefit from this wisdom

".....for a good company, if you can sell at high and buy back at low, that's the most ideal investing strategy. over the years, however I realise the returns I miss is much higher than trying to time the market this way.,,,,"

skyea

285 posts

Posted by skyea > 2017-06-23 14:17 | Report Abuse

because im a full time investor. staying updated with companies is my job. theres no reason to go and sleep after you sell.

@takeprofits, im not sure what is Rxt. but continue to keep it real. its not just me, even cpng kept it real by being wary of the irrational exuberance which happened here. and OMMGG had to point it out the margin crack articles was wrongly interpreted despite him not frequently wanting to post.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 14:22 | Report Abuse

OH....I see....

you want to learn from the sifu here ,
but you be humble in the way you ask...
you talk like a great sifu , how the small sifu dare to teach you the right thing...

learn.....

Posted by skyea > Jun 23, 2017 02:17 PM | Report Abuse

because im a full time investor. staying updated with companies is my job. theres no reason to go and sleep after you sell.

skyea

285 posts

Posted by skyea > 2017-06-23 14:25 | Report Abuse

oh btw, even a full time remisier from nexttrade also saying cracks are declining. even nicely show u the correlation. which is consistent w ommgg and still the tone from the defiants/denials is they are all wrong lol. but i dont see their money parked at 7.10 today to buy also....

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 14:43 | Report Abuse

oh.... I can read you psychology

you want to buy petronm , but sifu nextrade and sifu ommgg said no hope . so you are in the dilemma whether to buy or not to buy ,
you like petronm very much , you know it is a hard come opportunity to hit hard to make big , but you not sure and a bit scare since petronm market price is not cheap ......

so you are seeking assurance here, hoping some sifu can help you to clear your doubt

it is normal, nothing wrong, it is a process every successful investor must go through before he decide on his own undisturbed by the outside noises ....

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 14:47 | Report Abuse

skyea,

relax......

we still have a lot of time , if our attitude is right , we will win more lose less

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 14:51 | Report Abuse

skyea,

you bought petronm and thereafter you can't sleep well, then petronm is not you cup of tea , you can make big here, your fortune is elsewhere.

not many can understand this wisdom , I don't know whether you understand or not , i mean insightfuly not literally ....

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2017-06-23 15:29 | Report Abuse

You did comment at rexit do me time ago...Please can you go there and my request is there. Thanks

OOMMGG

678 posts

Posted by OOMMGG > 2017-06-23 15:48 | Report Abuse

skyea, your money your responsibility. Be well prepared before invest your hard earn money

Jay, the crack margin of gasoline that you provided is looked correct as l couldn't prove it wrong by comparing it to similar chart provided by other provider. The crack margin of gasoline has not shrank but improved a lot based on the crack margin chart you provided.

I'm not sure how the contradict statement being provided in link as l shared in before below:

<<<< Margins of Singapore fuel oil to Dubai crude have soared by nearly 125 percent this year compared to gasoline margins which contracted by around 17 percent and diesel margins that shrank by about 7 percent during the same time.>>>>

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/international-business/asia-fuel-oil-bullish-fundamentals-lift-cracks-higher-singapore-stocks-climb/articleshow/59269394.cms?from=mdr

https://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/asia-fuel-oil-bullish-fundamentals-lift-cracks-higher-singapore-stocks-climb/

OOMMGG

678 posts

Posted by OOMMGG > 2017-06-23 15:51 | Report Abuse

One thing l can thought of is that the shrinking of crack margin mentioned in above link is probably happened in few month ago on last March but mistakenly being used in current reporting.

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 15:54 | Report Abuse

OOMMGG , thanks for your valuable input and sharing

OOMMGG

678 posts

Posted by OOMMGG > 2017-06-23 16:00 | Report Abuse

I'm still far to be entitled as sifu.

逍遥子, Jay, Sumato88, probablity, paperlane...and many others done a great job for sharing here. Thank you for selfless sharing.

paperplane2016

21,644 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-06-23 16:01 | Report Abuse

you are great! much greater than me. I must learn from guys like you.

probability

14,490 posts

Posted by probability > 2017-06-23 16:03 |

Post removed.Why?

paperplane2016

21,644 posts

Posted by paperplane2016 > 2017-06-23 16:21 | Report Abuse

tht ALEX is a JOKER!

skyea

285 posts

Posted by skyea > 2017-06-23 16:21 | Report Abuse

ya surely the jonker will push it back immediately to 9 after seeing this blip in the article. cuz the jonker made a mistake due to this article? lol. u slowly wait lah. if one article is enough to make money in the market, then everybody is a winner in stock market. so where are the bids? why not buying if u think margins are greater than before.

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 16:21 | Report Abuse

Now the cloud is clearer.

Still, our team of sifus (core and died hard members consisting of 逍遥子, Jay, Sumato88, probablity, paperlane => G5 Team) are much intelligent with high IQ than those idiots/bloggers who claim to know so much. Keep up the good work, G5 Team !

LaLaLa

162 posts

Posted by LaLaLa > 2017-06-23 16:30 | Report Abuse

I just see fact and figures only... without all these are just purely bullshit for me... Period.

Alex Foo

12,594 posts

Posted by Alex Foo > 2017-06-23 16:31 | Report Abuse

buy with confidence. one year from now you will laughing all the way to the bank =D

TakeProfits

1,229 posts

Posted by TakeProfits > 2017-06-23 16:32 | Report Abuse

Relax yah everybody. Patience with everyone, please. We all trying to make money. Share please. After all we have different strategies. Wish everyone well, big risk taker or small risk taker.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 16:39 | Report Abuse

Newmaster sifu,

do not call people idiot, we must respect the reasons behind their believe. they are just like us, to share with all the wonderful people here what they think best to win in the game

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 16:40 | Report Abuse

aseng gor, noted idiots amended to jokers........typo error, my apology.

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 16:47 | Report Abuse

probability sifu,

you calculation of HY profit is fantastic, EPS almost RM3 ,
how come the market price of HY is just around RM5
really hard to understand where has gone wrong ?
or is there anything very.... very important that most of the great sifu here have missed to see

very very funny , that's why I dare not take is as my wife and keep it at home
but take as girl friend keep in the car.
when arrived at the destination or seen another beautiful girl just replace it with a click

LaLaLa

162 posts

Posted by LaLaLa > 2017-06-23 16:49 | Report Abuse

aseng gor de comments now bcome so soft, polite and kind le.... so guai now...

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-23 16:56 | Report Abuse

good answer

wltan22

208 posts

Posted by wltan22 > 2017-06-23 17:06 | Report Abuse

@skyea, thanks for your concern on the impact of volatile oil prices and, upgrade and maintenance doubt, most of the investors in this forum should be aware of these risks, if you follow the discussion well, on and off we brought up the same issue, congrats to you for your handsome profit, I believe others will make the same move if they doubt, so please don't belittle others judgement and decision, everyone has different risk tolerance...in the end of the day the goal is to maximize your profit...when we discuss usually we discuss with fact, as you did, we are not asking someone to buy or sell...your money your decision

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 17:37 | Report Abuse

probability sifu, just read your analysis of crack spread and net gross margin on HY for each quarter, would you mind showing one for Petronm ? Sure a lot of readers here are interested to know. Appreciate your kind sharing.

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-23 18:43 | Report Abuse

probability sifu, hope you could still share it even if not solid, or else can't sleep tonight.......hahaha thanks in advance !

Posted by invest turtle > 2017-06-23 20:04 | Report Abuse

Crack spread is about 7-10usd from April to June. Is even better than q1. Is this true? Have to top up more next week

skyea

285 posts

Posted by skyea > 2017-06-23 20:54 | Report Abuse

crack spread only works if u buy in USD or the currency being measured. and your selling of product prices is based on market rates, also in USD/measured currency. this is not the same for malaysia. our product prices is formula rate, government intervened, only can earn certain margin type of rate, 5sen per liter, hardly market rate at all. oil purchase also using ringgit currency. dont forget ringgit just only recovered from its weakest point not very long ago. the cost in ringgit was recently at its highest. so please lah stop comparing with singapore/asia crack.

does this make sense? maybe u all should question why those people keep using other country's or region crack and assume malaysia follows the same structure. isn't there a better source of info to look at than something so indirect and structurally different? oh right, petrol station and info gotten from the chairman's mouth. and WTI or BRENT which is used by petron themselves. its like the board is explaining and looking at one thing, these fellas go see something else. why nobody listen to ramon or stay on the same page as the board? or read the annual report? oil up margin up, so oil down margin how? instead..go find asia crack pulak. u all evaluate lah. follow petron statement or follow half cooked articles lah.

LaLaLa

162 posts

Posted by LaLaLa > 2017-06-23 21:15 | Report Abuse

Read, objectively analyse, processing, outcome: helpful? no. Move on. Next.
Thank you for sharing.

davidtslim

132 posts

Posted by davidtslim > 2017-06-24 01:02 | Report Abuse

If can only earn certain margin type of rate, 5sen per liter in Malaysia, then why say oil price goes up margin goes up? Petronm got 30% refined products coming from commercial (jet fuel, LPG).

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-24 01:10 | Report Abuse

its margin business yes....but subject to timing differences.

so, don't buy just because it has an extraordinary quarter.

and don't sell just because it has a losing quarter.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2017-06-24 01:12 | Report Abuse

the question is ...do you really understand the business and the accounts?

I bet all those who buy just because of low PE do not understand the business or the accounts.

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-24 08:01 | Report Abuse

probability sifu, become very sleepy once heard homework ! Immediately sleep like a baby, what a excellent sleeping pills......hahahahaha.

Anyway, woke up fresh this morning to crack my head to get the crack spreads as requested :

2016 :
Jan : 6.8
Feb : 5.9
Mar : 7
Apr : 7.8
May : 6.8
June : 5.2
July : 4.4
Aug : 5
Sept : 6.3
Oct : 6.7
Nov : 6.8
Dec : 8.6

2017 :
Jan : 9.1
Feb : 8.7
Mar : 9.7
Apr : 7.5
May : 10.4
June : 9.9 (till 23rd)

Hope the above data are not too far from the figures based on the graph given. All are not rounded up or down.

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2017-06-24 08:04 | Report Abuse

Thank u sir for the numbers! Like like like!

逍遥子

805 posts

Posted by 逍遥子 > 2017-06-24 10:40 | Report Abuse

@ Newmaster, where did u get this data ? Do u mind to share the link/source ??

Thanks in advance

逍遥子

805 posts

Posted by 逍遥子 > 2017-06-24 11:03 | Report Abuse

Oh ! Ok thanks

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-24 11:25 | Report Abuse

newmaster sifu,

it seems that Q2 margin is better than Q1, can I say that another EPS 40 is at hand or achievable
you don't scare me har......, wear a big spectacles , make sure you don't read from a wrong graph ,
hahaha........

Newmaster

485 posts

Posted by Newmaster > 2017-06-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

But, I didn't give average of the month. Only picked month end figures. Hopefully it's acceptable to sifu probability.

ooihk899

2,057 posts

Posted by ooihk899 > 2017-06-24 12:51 | Report Abuse

aseng, when I bought FL in 2011 @0.60++ sen, PE around 4 to 5, dividend 6 sen, I also cannot believe it is so cheap and why nobody buy it. Then it drop to 50++ sen, I though there was something wrong with the company or industry or me. Luckily I stick to my buying decision.
Same as Deleum, bought in 2011, PE around 4 only, MFM bought in Feb 2011, PE 3 to 4. all the above stock I sold and made more than 100% profit. So, low pe doesn't mean something wrong. Sometimes market can be wrong. Low PE sometimes mean we can make huge profit. Hahaha.

Posted by aseng > Jun 23, 2017 04:47 PM | Report Abuse

probability sifu,

you calculation of HY profit is fantastic, EPS almost RM3 ,
how come the market price of HY is just around RM5
really hard to understand where has gone wrong ?
or is there anything very.... very important that most of the great sifu here have missed to see

very very funny , that's why I dare not take is as my wife and keep it at home
but take as girl friend keep in the car.
when arrived at the destination or seen another beautiful girl just replace it with a click

aseng

8,633 posts

Posted by aseng > 2017-06-24 13:11 | Report Abuse

ooi,

since you talk about flbhd, i wish to share with you my thought , a good company does not mean a good investment. honestly speaking, if it was without KYY involvement, it is still sleeping .... your few hundred % gain is still nowhere to be seen

so , do you see, share trading is not 1 man game , it is a shouting game to pool all the forces together if we do not have a big kaki like KYY to join us , if not the big elephant still can not wake up....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz