Posted by bingo > 2013-04-27 21:33 | Report Abuse

KPRU: UMNO 2013 will potentially suffer the fate of MCA in 2008 Think tank Political Studies for Change (KPRU) predicts that UMNO will lose a lot of Parliamentary seats currently contested for 5th May 2013 just as MCA lost their seats on the 8th of May 2008. KPRU made these predictions based on several factors. The first factor relates closely to the fall in Barisan Nasional (BN) President, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak’s popularity as opposed to the steady rise of Pakatan Rakyat (PAKATAN)’s leader, Dato’ Seri Anwar Ibrahim. A survey conducted by University Malaya Centre for Democracy and Elections (Umcedel) found that that Najib’s qualification to hold the reign as a Prime Minister has fallen in which only 39 percent of respondents believes Najib deserves to be the Prime Minister as opposed to Anwar Ibrahim which gained as much as 43 percent on the same survey. This is a fall of 4 percent from the survey conducted in early 2013. This is in line with the increase of trust in PAKATAN to become the new government post 13th General Election (GE13). Just as MCA lost its support significantly during the 2008 General Election, UMNO has lost its support significantly during 2013 General Election. And for that, BN’s campaign strategy for an individual known as Najib is to portray him as a good leader even though he has no courage to face Anwar Ibrahim in a debate on policies and each other’s manifestos while broadcasted live through the television. The second factor is the failure of the 1Malaysia to raise the living standards of Malaysians. Najib announced that the poverty rate have fallen to a mere 1.7 percent. Yet, it is predicted that the real number of the poverty rate in Malaysia is actually 19 percent, taking into account the household income and the 2009 Basic Amenities Survey Report by the Malaysian Statistics Department. At the same time, the BN government had to spend as much as RM3 billion for the 1Malaysia People’s Assistance (BR1M). Also to be noted is the 60 percent of public servants are financially incapable to purchase a house as well as the failure of the First Home Scheme that failed to assist the young adults to purchase their first homes. The 1Malaysia brand is also seen as a failure of Najib’s when approximately 250 1Malaysia People’s Shop (KR1M) is opened all across the country to provide cheap items to Malaysians. Najib also plans to open another 57 KR1M shops across the country. This also means the Malaysians are financially incapacitated to purchase quality products at affordable prices as BN has to open more sundry shops that sell cheap items at lower prices at supermarkets such as Giant, Aeon and 99 Speedmart. The third factor is the individual called Anwar Ibrahim whom has a better reputation that Najib in terms of the ability to administer this country’s finances and new policies could bring about reforms in line with contemporary demands. In 2007, Malaysia’s debt was RM267 billion. In 2013, the debt have jumped to RM502 billion. During Anwar Ibrahim’s tenure as Finance Minister, the country’s deficit was actually turned into surpluses as with in 1998 before he was fired, Malaysia gained a 2.4 percent in surpluses. This surplus then became deficit right after Anwar was fired from his position. This as opposed to the deficit rate under Najib that shot up to 5.4 percent in 2010. As for Malaysia’s workforce, Najib also failed to raise the number of skilled employees in this country considering the fact that 80 percent of workforce in this country is only armed with a Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) certificate. Also to be noted is that Anwar Ibrahim has a better reputation in the eyes of the public. An example of this situation are the Indians having no interest whatsoever in the Anwar Ibrahim’s personal life and views the sex scandal towards Anwar as a mere dirty political trick of UMNO’s. Coming back to Najib’s reputation, the government’s decision under the guise of the Public Prosecutors’ Office, the sex trial against Anwar actually stains Najib and his administration as a cheap and dirty political tactic. Indians are not the only one to not care about Anwar Ibrahim’s personal life. According to the survey conducted by Umcedel, 54 percent of Malay respondents concurred that Anwar deserves more to become a Prime Minister as opposed to Najib who only gained 28 percent in the same question. The fourth factor that will influence the results of GE13 are Najib’s weak policies and his inability to have a stand firm on his decisions. This follows the sample of 10 failed policies of Najib’s administration as reported by KPRU[1] prior to this. Amongst the failed 10 policies of Najib include the Lynas controversy, the failed share swap between Malaysia Airlines and Air Asia to the failed Public Service New Remuneration Scheme (SBPA) after rejections made by the public sector. ...continue reading here please http://kpru2010.wordpress.com/2013/04/27/kpru-umno-2013-will-potentially-suffer

3 people like this.

251 comment(s). Last comment by andychucky28 2013-05-04 15:53

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:14 | Report Abuse

Posted by andychucky28 > May 2, 2013 12:52 PM | Report Abuse

STOP all corruption, cronyism and conman from UNMO!

Isn't this cronyism and nepotism? Then, what do you call this?....Family business? Hahahhaa

P 022 – Pasir Mas – Nik Abduh Nik Abdul Aziz (PAS)
N 6 - Chempaka - Nik Aziz

P 162 – Gelang Patah – Lim Kit Siang
P 043 – Bagan – Lim Guan Eng

P 044 – Permatang Pauh – Anwar Ibrahim
P 121 – Lembah Pantai –Nurul Izzah Anwar

P 051 – Bukit Gelugor – Karpal Singh
P 103 – Puchong – Gobind Singh Deo

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

BUDAYA SAMSENG DAP

Calon DAP Cederakan Calon MCA Di Kuala Kubu Baru

May 1, 2013

Calon wanita DAP mula tunjuk samseng. Kita memang tahu bahawa DAP yang berfahaman ala komunis semestinya agresif dalam tindak tanduk mereka. Namun begitu kita tidak pernah terlintas bahawa calon sendiri mampu dan sanggup mencederakan lawannya secara terbuka.

Jessie Ooi merupakan calon MCA untuk kerusi DUN Kuala Kubu Baru telah membuat laporan polis bahawa beliau dicederakan oleh lawannya calon DAP Lee Kee Hiong (bekas setpol Lim Kit Siang) semasa mengadakan “walkabout” di pasar malam pada hari isnin baru-baru ini.

Ianya merupakan saat-saat yang cukup mencemaskan apabila calon MCA terpaksa berhadapan dengan calon DAP yang cukup samseng. Jessie Ooi telah membuat laporan polis pada hari selasa. Bahu beliau telah cedera dalam kejadian tersebut. Beliau telah mendapatkan rawatan di Hospital KKB.

Menurut Jessie Ooi , para penyokongnya yang terdiri kebanyakkannya wanita telah berjabat tangan dengan penduduk disamping memberi risalah semasa mereka bertembung dengan kumpulan calon DAP tersebut.

“Saya menghulurkan tangan bersalam dengan Lee dan bergambar bersama untuk pihak akhbar.”

“Tetapi semasa bersalaman, tangan kiri Lee telah menolak bahu Jessie secara berterusan. Waktu ini calon DAP tersenyum dan mencabar saya berdebat dengan beliau.

“Saya beritahu bahawa ini hanya membuang masa. Lee terus menerus menolak bahu saya. Ibu saya melihat kelakuan Lee oleh itu beliau menarik saya dari ditolak oleh Lee”

Memandangkan penyokong Lee kebanyakkannya lelaki maka saya telah berundur dan pulang ke pejabat MCA di bandar.

Beliau menyedari bahawa bahunya sakit dan merah. Apabila Lee dihubungi maka dia pun telah membuat laporan polis. Menurutnya beliau sekadar menepuk bahu Jessie sahaja.

Rencana The Star (30 April 2013) di bawah.

GE13: BN’s Jessie Ooi claims shoulder injury caused by DAP opponent

HULU SELANGOR: Jessie Ooi, Barisan Nasional’s candidate for the Kuala Kubu Baharu seat, claimed that she was injured after being “pushed about” by DAP’s Lee Kee Hiong during a walkabout at the night market on Monday

Ooi, 34, lodged a police report on Tuesday claiming that her shoulder was bruised in the incident. She sought treatment at the KKB Hospital.

Ooi said she and her supporters, mostly women, were shaking hands with residents and distributing flyers when they met Lee’s group.

“I offered my hand to Lee and we shook hands and posed for the press photographers.

“But while we were shaking hands, her (Lee’s) left hand kept pushing at my shoulder. During this time, Lee was smiling and challenged me to a debate.

“I told her it was a waste of time and she continued pushing at my shoulder. My mother saw Lee doing this and pulled me away,” Ooi told The Star.

Ooi said since Lee’s supporters were mostly men, she left the place and returned to the MCA office in town.

She said she realised that her shoulder was painful and noticed that it was red.

When contacted, Lee said she had also reported the matter to the police.

Lee said she had only “tapped” Ooi on the shoulder.

Besides the two, Yoong Tham Fook, Pritpal Singh Mender Singh and Nadarajah Subramaniam are contesting as Independents in the state seat.-the star

Sebelum ini DAP pernah bertindak samseng terhadap seorang warga emas bernama Simon Thong. Beliau berumur 62 tahun menceritakan bagaimana beliau telah dibuli.

Kata Cikgu Simon ““After my police report, they hung 20 posters of me at the boomgate and on the fence in front of my house. The posters have been there 9 days, and counting… It’s character defamation, of course. “No, things are not getting better. Still, this is my home and I won’t be chased out.”

Manakala DAP juga turut mengertak media “ “My wife and I are alone,deep inside Taman Kaya. [...] Only my wife and I stay here.Neither my children nor my grandchildren are allowed to come within 500 meters of this danger zone. That is our decision: to protect them from danger. Even former students have been urged not to visit as we fear for their safety. This Christmas and then, Chinese New Year, will be quiet festivals: nobody is coming.”

Budaya samseng yang menjadi asas perjuangan DAP patut dihapuskan bagi membolehkan rakyat Malaysia hidup dengan aman sejahtera. Mereka yang menjadi penyambung pemberontakan komunis di Tanah Melayu harus dibendung dengan sekeras-kerasnya.

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

Butor lah budak bangsat Ranger......crony and nepotism pun tak tau mau belajar hentam.... Pergh....si bodoh

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

Stupid, you don't know what mean by cronyism.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:18 | Report Abuse

F

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:18 | Report Abuse

Ooiiii bangsat ranger....see all in youtubelah and Facebook budak budak BN in uniform flashing thei buttocks at pedestrians and traffic......celaya punya orang

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-05-02 14:20 | Report Abuse

Si Ranger samseng kat sini

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:20 | Report Abuse

Ken Loo..when your kids are grown up, u all can contest for DUN and MP like like your leaders...happy? All of u can run Putrajaya and the nation collapse...

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:24 | Report Abuse

Better than BN run low GDP and high debts......
Now I understand why bangsat ranger don't know how to read financial or understand our countries economics....read the below....
Hahahaha

Stock: [E&O]: EASTERN & ORIENTAL BHD
Apr 30, 2013 05:22 PM | Report Abuse

E&O closed low. What it means? Bearish lah jacko. U think I'm that stupid?

At least, I don't need to go to heaven with your help.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-05-02 14:26 | Report Abuse

PR guys show them the long lineage list of the Mamakutty's family legend, Razak family legend, Hussein family legend, all the other Bapuk National family legends involved in top MNCs across the coutnry as well as politics.

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:30 | Report Abuse

We allow this culture in future, the Banglas and sulu will be their new puppets.......look at Bangladesh and philipines.....the country is not progressing and Malaysia is not progressing.....thank u to the screwed up Home minister....

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:34 | Report Abuse

Itu Babi rider ranger sudah lari....teranjang ka....

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:36 | Report Abuse

You UMNO goons have nowhere to run and fight now....u come to i3 you get whack....you go twitter , kena teranjang ,....Facebook, you get smash and whack....
All the Malays, Chinese , Indian, must defend against the Bangla and Sulu invasion......

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:47 | Report Abuse

When Anwar becomes PM, the nation will collapse, and catastrophe (sth like the one in Acheh but not exactly like la) will befall Malaysia.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-02 14:48 | Report Abuse

Barang Naik, please do not con us anymore. Please!

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-02 14:50 | Report Abuse

Ranger , retard like you the one ruin the country.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 14:50 | Report Abuse

wasting time talking to kiddies...

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-05-02 14:51 | Report Abuse

Oooo sudah kecut...mau lari ka? Cheater.....kakakkaa

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/is-it-indelible-ink-or-not/

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 15:42 | Report Abuse

Batu Pahat Johor is ready for change! Although today is a working day, throngs of people have gathered in the afternoon to listen to Guan Eng's ceramah just now.

http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/4175/48730877.jpg

ctash

22 posts

Posted by ctash > 2013-05-02 16:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ranger > May 2, 2013 02:47 PM | Report Abuse
When Anwar becomes PM, the nation will collapse, and catastrophe (sth like the one in Acheh but not exactly like la) will befall Malaysia.

Dear RANGER, i'm surprise you can see into future!! perhaps you will be kind enough to tell us which share will go up and which to avoid...

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-02 16:06 | Report Abuse

judging from the post, don't know who more kiddies ...

"When Anwar becomes PM, the nation will collapse, and catastrophe (sth like the one in Acheh but not exactly like la) will befall Malaysia."

ranger, you can predict future ?

who more kiddies, your statement only full of stupidly, retard, baseless claim.

if you mature, please show proof.

you are just a kiddies too from many members here.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,167 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-05-02 16:09 | Report Abuse

PR government in Penang and Selangor are proven their capabilities.

Are they better than the previous government ruled by BN ?

Answer is Yes ! Yes ! Yes!

We need change or UBAH.

Please vote wisely.

Posted by Lowchinsin > 2013-05-02 16:15 | Report Abuse

OTB,I fully support u.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 16:16 | Report Abuse

Ken Loo, Ooi...wait lah 5 May...why talk alot?

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 16:23 | Report Abuse

Just wondering...why people so emotional and hot-tempered??? If Pakatan wins, u enter Putrajaya lah. If u lose, wait outside the boundary of Putrajaya la. Simple what...don't make life difficult...nanti BP naik..

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-02 16:31 | Report Abuse

hi,

don't know who so emotional by posting this rubbish.

Posted by Ranger > May 2, 2013 02:47 PM | Report Abuse

show some fact to us that anwar will bring down this country if he become PM, not your emotion posting.

fact:
malaysia has the lowest deficit when anwar was the finance minister in the 90s

may be you can counter this fact by providing us some data.

nanoman

153 posts

Posted by nanoman > 2013-05-02 17:49 | Report Abuse

Everyday when I attend the meetings, sure kena cucuk here & there. You cucuk me, I cucuk you in the meetings. It is like a normal routine to me. The members in my team cucuk-cucuk for one reason - to get the thing done & to find the solutions for the issues arise. At the end of the day, the tasks are done & completed, everyone are happy & we are still working as a team.

At political level, I hope the politicians are doing & thinking the same also.I hope both BN & PR always remember their initial intentions are to solve the problems highlighted at country level.Whatever outcome of the GE13, remember we are still Malaysian regardless you are BN or PR. So to the political party going to Putrajaya on 6/5/13, make sure you solve the problems highlighted. We vote you in to solve the problems, not voting you in to highlight the problems or giving excuses.

happy voting to Malaysia this 5/5/13 & wishing Malaysia a better day ahead

good luck for both BN & PR for your upcoming 5 year contract job interview on 5/5/13 to govern Malaysia.

I'm going to hoot 5513 4d kau kau this weekend :p, mana tau got durian runtuh from MPHB or BJToto, lol

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-02 17:54 | Report Abuse

Ken, relax....Ranger knows his Banglas are coming to town and some here d....so he can now start to spread his wings........Now his new boss is Bangla No 1

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-05-02 17:59 | Report Abuse

hahaha...u guys so tensed up huh??? pity u guys...wait lah 5 May. No need to send all that rubbish postings. Waste of time... hahahaha

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-02 18:02 | Report Abuse

Lets hope that the Sarawakians and Sabah wake up and vote wisely!

alenac

2,640 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-05-02 18:11 | Report Abuse

Mamak Kutty using racism in Shah Alam ceramah to support Zul. DAP as chinese bogeyman appeared in poison phamplets. UMNO = PERKOSA, PUKIDA & MCA. KKK of Malaysia.

When you can't win over the malays used anti chinese sentiments. UMNO has never change despite all the transformation craps.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/bn-hands-shah-alam-malays-chinese-control-malaysia-pamphlets/

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-02 18:14 | Report Abuse

Coommmmoonnn...make some space for Ranger to practice his Bangla dance.....you need some indelible ink to fit in though...and some Jew frens like Mahahtir to late hentam when of no use.....

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 18:17 | Report Abuse

Panas! Gambar Jutaan Hadir Untuk Pesta Sambutan Kempen Pakatan Rakyat Seluruh Negara Malam ini!

http://www.erapasca.com/2013/05/panas-gambar-jutaan-hadir-untuk-pesta.html

nanoman

153 posts

Posted by nanoman > 2013-05-02 18:20 | Report Abuse

It is not about waking or not waking up, it is about whether they aware of it or not. The Internet penetration are too low at rural areas for Sabah & Sarawak , they might not be aware on what are happenings.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 18:27 | Report Abuse

The secret is out....shame on UMNO???

'Top positions in Umno for sale'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C2eW2B-xU8

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-02 18:29 | Report Abuse

huh, waste of time ? i thought you the most active in this thread for the past few days ?

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 18:30 | Report Abuse

Testimony from an Ex-Minister who has guts to tell you....
....beri salah, tak beri kalah...
Must watch...

The secret is out....shame on UMNO???

'Top positions in Umno for sale'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C2eW2B-xU8

alenac

2,640 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-05-02 18:33 | Report Abuse

Najib condoning corruption when he said "beri salah,tak beri kalah...a culture in umno dulu,kini,selamanya!" in UMNO. UMNO = Corruption.

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-02 18:51 | Report Abuse

Mahaikutty is the most racist. Ibrahim katak, zul nodidin, his crony are all following his way. But the rakyat are united. We want to get rid of cronyism, corruption and con job. Please vote wisely.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 18:55 | Report Abuse

JOHOR TSUNAMI: Pack up MCA, Umno brace for loss - GE13 is for Pakatan to lose!

UPDATED WITH VIDEOS SKUDAI, JOHOR BAHRU

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=95231:johor-tsunami-pack-up-mca-umno-brace-for-loss-ge13-is-for-pakatan-to-lose&Itemid=2

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-02 19:48 | Report Abuse

The pamphlets given in Shah alam might be a lie too because the chinese then are only either good in english or chinese. How can the pamphlets written in BM. Come on lah BN please dont try to cheat the rakyat lah. You BN want to create a riot. Always so racist.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-05-02 19:51 | Report Abuse

They are alredi cheating!! No wonder Ranger is so confident....Ranger , winning by cheating is against all religion and is a sin!!!!!

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=95491:ge-fraud-in-wangsa-maju?-kee-kwong-finds-1100-spare-ballot-papers-left-in-the-open&Itemid=2

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-05-02 21:47 | Report Abuse

Vote for Pas! Support the good for your children.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-02 21:48 | Report Abuse

If You Are A Malaysian, PLEASE Watch This Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt224G3c6WE

Posted by ongpohhock > 2013-05-02 22:08 | Report Abuse

can Ranger pls tell us who is the person responsible for Teoh Beng Hock's death?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-05-02 23:52 | Report Abuse

SKMM already started filtering our internet access.

Political sites such as:
http://www.facebook.com/DAPMalaysia are now almost inaccessible unless you start using the secure protocol to bypass it.

You can access the secure site by adding a 's' to the http://
For instance:
https://www.facebook.com/DAPMalaysia

Also political videos on Youtube are also getting filtered and blocked after a few seconds loading them.

Those who use VPNs or proxies please continue to use them to bypass the dirty filtering done by communists.

Do spread the word.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-05-03 03:26 | Report Abuse

Just receive this from Pakatan Rakyat friend.

Pakatan Rakyat really need help from the RAKYAT. During the 5-5-2013 if you see foreigner queue to voter JUST SHOUT HANTU then Pemantau Team will come.
If the this time PKR didnt make it. We CHINESE eat shit.
Yesterday news Top Glove & Supermax have declared they will not support BN all in CHINESE newspaper.
SALUTE THEM.

True??

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-05-03 04:42 | Report Abuse

Stop your people intervene our local politics!

http://www.causes.com/actions/1749459-stop-your-people-intervene-our-local-politics?ctm=issues-malaysia-politics

(2 Days Left. Please sign the Petition NOW! )

SOS Malaysia. Now or Never.

Ken Loo

218 posts

Posted by Ken Loo > 2013-05-03 06:56 | Report Abuse

Already proof ranger a typical yard UMNO fan boy which refuse to answer my question why anwar is a bad leader. And how come during his time as FM the country deficit is the least.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz