SCIENTEX BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SCIENTX (4731)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (1.17%)

Day's Change

4.28 - 4.35

Trading Volume

5 people like this.

2,331 comment(s). Last comment by Aati99 3 days ago

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-13 15:52 | Report Abuse

if no confidence just sell as many as u can coz no harm ding...
today's vol is too small to call a sell down, it is a ploy to make abigger gap up again...
just happy to see the music unfolding...

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-13 15:59 | Report Abuse

the selling is a good opportunity to add some....

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

@leslieroycarter, can you kindly provide the calculations to your TP? Interested to see your views and how you value the business.

Posted by BecomeImHappy > 2016-04-13 16:07 | Report Abuse

collect collect

Posted by BecomeImHappy > 2016-04-13 16:08 | Report Abuse

TP = RM20 because par value of RM1.00 x PE 20 = RM20

Posted by BecomeImHappy > 2016-04-13 16:11 | Report Abuse

because today is 4th of 2016 so 2016+4 = 2020 so PE 20x

Posted by BecomeImHappy > 2016-04-13 16:15 | Report Abuse

why loveygramps delete comment @_@

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-13 16:17 | Report Abuse

@BecomeImHappy because I don't want to be associated with your silly comments. Asking a proper question but getting an absurd answer from you.

tedbeh

303 posts

Posted by tedbeh > 2016-04-14 09:23 | Report Abuse

anyone one know what is Scientex-CD that listed today? from my monitor, it's say that each one entitle to exchange the mother share with RM13, expiry date is 13/01/2017. If the mother share can go up to RM15 as expected, does it mean that the CD can go as high as RM2? Thanks

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 14:08 | Report Abuse

Sin Chew Jit Poh TP 16.93 is quite closed to the offer....

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 14:10 | Report Abuse

now CD is trading 15.5c*20=3.30
mother exercise 13.00
Total RM 16.30....vs mother now trading at RM 13.36

Posted by mlm0u0mlm > 2016-04-14 15:16 | Report Abuse

dont forget... if expiry is at RM16.30 you still get nothing.. you only get smth if its above RM16.30.. Call warrant is to cheat ppl money one...

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-14 15:49 | Report Abuse

@tedbeh, higher probability for downside than upside because Scientex is near FV for next 6 months to 1 year. In this case, holding mother is better for capital preservation. Personally, this CD is too high risk, because of the short expiry date of only 10 months and Scientex near FV. Also note that call warrants start losing value and suffer less trading as the expiry gets nearer. In short, buy mother and hold for 1 year at least.

Posted by mlm0u0mlm > 2016-04-14 16:03 | Report Abuse

best time to average up. thanks for CD. hehe. IB will press the price down and then take advantage to dispose of the CD. free tens of millions for them

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 16:11 | Report Abuse

CD has no effect to mother coz CD is considered too expensive ,> RM 16.00 n got expiry 10 mth period .

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 16:18 | Report Abuse

let them sell below 13.00 , thus we got opportunity to buy cheaper!

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 16:23 | Report Abuse

u just need to hold on for another 10 months to see it getting thru RM 16.00...Those selling now r cutting loss or can't wait that so long...to see profit.

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-14 16:34 | Report Abuse

@leslieroycarter, can you kindly provide the calculations to your TP of RM16? Interested to see your views and how you value the business.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-14 20:49 | Report Abuse

It started of at 1.40+ since its inception.
It graduated to the present 13+ level.
In between it has ups n down but it pick up its steam from strength to strength.
The co has vision n more expansionary measures taken irrespective of the economy.
The growth is phenominal n its profits increased fr year to year.
It will cross EPs more than RM 1 + in the coming qtr barring unforseen circumstances.
Many rating houses put the TP more than 16+
Scientx CD at 15c , exercise 20:1 at a price 13 which equates to RM 16 upon conversion , 10 mths later.
In a longer term , it shall perform amicably n may surprise many when its EPs hit more than
RM 1-50 to RM 2 if no bonus 1 for 1 given.
Even after bonus it shall reach RM 1 soon if given a few yrs time to perform.
Just sharing....

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-15 11:30 | Report Abuse

@leslieroycarter

What is your basis for RM16 TP? Can you list it down?

If you are saying RM1 EPS, that is 16x PE for an upstream material manufacturer & affordable range property developer.

Can you point out which other similar company have such valuation? You are giving even better PE than Mah Sing (9x), and similar to a leading consumer brand like Oriental Foods (18.5x).

And your point on the CD being supportive of TP is flawed. It is a trading instrument for the IB to make money, and they make from the daily trades, and especially when the conversion price is not met by the time the warrant expires, so they are in fact betting the opposite from you.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-15 11:50 | Report Abuse

I will add more if it fell below 13/12?
Hope the sellers will out -run the buyers in days to come when the bad news on CD n Scientx emerge to pave way for the operators to get it cheap b4 ex-bonus.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2016-04-15 11:53 | Report Abuse

For CD 13.5c , u r still buying Scientax at RM 15.70 right now !
Only fools n speculators will do that .
Why not buy mother straight n save all the troubles!

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-15 13:22 | Report Abuse

@leslieroycarter why are you quoting so many different articles but cannot answer simple question on why you give Scientex PE 16x and how is it justified in comparison to peers?

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-18 22:13 | Report Abuse

Scientax will be an up and coming star performer in a few years time . The rating agencies are putting up better returns and a higher Target price from time to time. More so after it has surpassed RM 8. It has never turned back since. Previously it was trading less than PE 10, now it is trading PE14, by the next quater , it shall be trading Pe 11-12 when the co predicted another 20% incrrase in its profit if Stock RM 13 is maintaibed. At Rm 16, given , with the increased profit to RM 1.10,still the PE is 14.5which is considered fairly valued. You may realise better returns for a long term play unledsss something bad happen which is not in the expectation.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-18 23:24 | Report Abuse

Scientax will be an up and coming star performer in a few years time . The rating agencies are putting up better returns and a higher Target prices from time to time. More so after it has surpassed RM 8. It has never turned back since. Previously it was trading less than PE 10, now it is trading PE14, by the next quater , it shall be trading Pe 11-12 when the co predicted another 20% increase in its profit if Stock RM 13 is maintaibed. At Rm 16, given with the increased profit to RM 1.10with an expected 20% increased in its income , it's PE is still 14 which is considered fairly valued. You may realise better returns for a long term play unless something bad happen which is beyond the co control . Though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise. Given that this co not only well-prepared in its manufacturing sectors , it's housing results are also very impressive that it has embarked on affordable housing unlike others that concentrated on upscale housing where the demand has dampened.
18/04/2016 22:13

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-19 10:14 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, all that on the surface is fine. But when you say 'Though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise', please elaborate further what is your TP, by when, what are the EPS and PE that you are forecasting, and why.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 10:45 | Report Abuse

I had stated my views ,what about yours ? When you are asking surely you got your answers . Pls elaborate on your views or other views not from your link may suffice. If no, then just have to contend with others who had brought forward theirs. Agree or disagree is part and parcel of life , nothing to shout about. We got our various works to do and sorry no time for penned war. Full stop.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 10:47 | Report Abuse

I believe in the management and so far it never fail me....

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 10:48 | Report Abuse

If you are not in the same boat , just sell , no one put a gun to you to buy or to sell. Full stop.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-04-19 10:52 | Report Abuse

More than FA and TA......more than stockbroker TP.

Long term investors concern themselves with strategic issues and quality of management.

On this score...Scoentex is on the level as Public Bank, Hartalega and Top Glove.

Scientex is the future blue chip conglomerate.

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-19 10:58 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, what is with all the opinionated barrage of comments?

Note that I did not put forward any assertion, merely asking for further clarification on a comment from you, which was "though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise".

It seems like you should take a piece of your own advice which was "We got our various works to do and sorry no time for penned war".

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 11:41 | Report Abuse

No one put a gun to you or to sell, just trust your own judgement, no one will earn money for you , you are responsible for your action. If you are solely coming for troubles , this is not the forum for you. Please leave and take your position else where . We welcome constructive views not the confrontational type. So reserve your energy elsewhere. Thank you.

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-19 11:57 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, what is with all the opinionated barrage of comments?

Note that I am merely asking for clarification on a comment that you made: "though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise".

Have not received any reply or elaboration from you.

Instead of replying to a genuine and simple question, you have proceeded with many more non-useful "confrontational comments", clearly violating your own advice of: "We got our various works to do and sorry no time for penned war".

I am still waiting for a proper reply with facts.

If you have none, just admit it.

No need for barrage of useless comments attempting to character-assassinate or be holier-than-thou, which are clearly not working.

Also, please remember to follow your own advice that you wrote above, which was "we welcome constructive views not the confrontational type. So reserve your energy elsewhere".

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 13:11 | Report Abuse

what answer do u want ? Did i owe you anything ? Forget about PE or TP , we buy on our hind side plus the many info we received as guidance . Even if i got the answer , i will reserve for my personal guide .
Sell if no confidence !
Buy at your own risks!
TP guidance better based on reputable analysts ! Even then many off the bull's eye...
We are laymen , so do not pretend you are pro , we are sharing ideas only!
Ideas with disclaimer!
i3 also used as a guidance in our trading with disclaimer!

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-19 13:18 | Report Abuse

lastly reserve your energy elsewhere!

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-19 16:56 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, so now you are admitting you do not know anything, other than 'hind side', and even if you know something, you said you will not share it. Do yourself a favour and please check the dictionary for the meaning of the words you yourself used earlier - "constructive views" and "sharing ideas". Also check for "confrontational", since you are spamming this board with your unfortunate comments of poor taste that are clearly contradicting your own advice.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 10:41 | Report Abuse

Give me 10 reasons why I should share with you? It is my prerogatives either to share or not . After all did I know u ? I m not interested at all to share with you anyway.
Sell since it is still RM13 if that is your TP or targeted PE, for me I am keeping for my retirement, so I am full of confidence that one day , this is not some other buy and sell stock , it has its intrinsic value and on par and better off with the other blue chips in the near future.
Again , do not come here and create troubles as if you are damn expert in the share trading, even Warraent Buffet also touched a topic with superficial connotations and that's it.
My advice is SELL coz you have so much reservations on this stock esp dealing with the management , cash flow , PE , Tp and what's not. After all just forget all your stupid questions in I 3, coz I am not iinterested at all.

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-20 11:26 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, you are the one that preached "constructive views" and "sharing ideas".

In line with this spirit, I have merely asked a simple question/seek clarification on the statement you have made: "though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise".

It is a simple question, yet you are giving so many unrelated replies with many bombastic terms, in argumentative stance and poor taste, yet still not answering anything.

This clearly contradicts your own advice of not being "confrontational" and sharing "constructive views". So please check with the dictionary on the meaning of some of these words before you use them.

Also when you want to give advice, take a look in the mirror first. My simple question attracted so much discontent and unrelated posts, why..? It is just a simple question, hmmmmm.... that's strange..

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 12:46 | Report Abuse

I m still waiting for your 10 reasons ,come on...

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 13:01 | Report Abuse

一大堆废話!

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-20 13:16 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, clearly you are not following your own advice, please look in the mirror. Still, one simple question, attracting tonnes of negative posts. Who's the one being "confrontational", not giving "constructive views", not "sharing ideas"? I thought you said all these words? Oh c'mon ;)

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 13:22 | Report Abuse

多講都没用,聽不进去!真是废話连连!

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 13:24 | Report Abuse

Give me 10 reasons why should share with you?
Still waiting..........

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-20 13:28 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, you have already answered. From your reply you said you only know based on "hind side" and "confidence". But actually, I don't understand the meaning of "hind side", if I check the dictionary, the meaning of "hind" is back. You only know based on backside?

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 13:58 | Report Abuse

Don't understand better back to school and learning from elementary first...since you have dict , so go and find out from dick tom and harry....I think they can be your teacher. Here no play play , we are using our hard earned money for an investment. Since you are chicken hearted, so do not come near to I3 and banking all your luck here! Accept the fact that you are not the type suitable for the ups and downs here. Put all your money in FD or EPF are safer!

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-20 14:06 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, I did not say anything about price fluctuation, or buy or sell. Since i3 is supposed to be a discussion board, it is normal to post simple question on why you commented "though many has rated that it is fully valued at RM 13 but I think otherwise". Your replies keep on talking about scared, chicken, superficial, FD, EPF, confrontational, constructive, etc.? Very weird la.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 14:24 | Report Abuse

@loveygrams , if u want answers, all has been said in the previous posts. I got nothing more to add. Now give me 10 reasons why I should share all the info with u? So far I HV yet to receive any answers from you. Am stiil waiting.... only simple questions n simple answers. That's all.

Posted by loveygramps > 2016-04-20 14:42 | Report Abuse

@limayseng, i3 is for discussing stocks, not for discussing reasons petty things like why you should or should not give answers. So your answer to my question about why you said Fair Value is >RM13 is: "trust", "confidence", "hind side", "intrinsic value", "Buffett"? Ok, we all know what that means. By the way, check the dictionary of what is "hind side", it really means buttocks.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2016-04-20 15:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment