CAPITAL A BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): CAPITALA (5099)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.05 (5.32%)

Day's Change

0.945 - 1.01

Trading Volume

127 people like this.

168,243 comment(s). Last comment by Mabel 38 minutes ago

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

ure a chemical guy not even fuel expert , USD expert or aviation expert
how many LCC in malaysia ? ONE. who is the biggest airline in malaysia ? Airasia and Airasia X. Only listed public aviation company in malaysia ? YES. whos it their CEO? tan sri tony fernandes , legend that can turn around two PN 17 companies and bring it to profitability , admired all around the world !!! only 0ne and only !!

abidinaa

59 posts

Posted by abidinaa > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Dont forget Sslee, every country in SEA also own Airasia and AAX. HiHI

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Is he trying to say a fuel expert , USD expert or aviation expert will know exactly what will be the fuel price, USD exchange rate, passangers carried trending for the next 1 to 5 years?

If such a guy exist he much be worth trillion.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Stony sold AA India to JV partner, allowed AA Japan JV partner to wind up AA Japan and rescue AA Philippine by bought over 60% JV partner shares.

He forced AAX's creditors included flight canceled customers to accept payment of 0.1 sen for every Ringgit owed, capital reduction and 10 to 1 share consolidation.

He is about to bankrupt AAX by transfering AAAGL and AAB with total borrowing and lease liabilities amounting to RM 23,271,794,000 to AAX in the name of business turn around and getting CapA out of PN17.
May god blessed AAX and capA.

BLee

875 posts

Posted by BLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

“If such a guy exist he much be worth trillion…He is about to bankrupt AAX by transfering AAAGL and AAB with total borrowing and lease liabilities amounting to RM 23,271,794,000 to AAX in the name of business turn around and getting CapA out of PN17.
May god blessed AAX and capA.”

He is holding Four Ace up his sleeve; i.e. clubs (♣), diamonds (♦), hearts (♥) and spades (♠). AAAA, not just Air Asia?? Something for Nothing!!

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

experts that dont know depreciating USD and Crude oil Drop.. Nobody expected it and aviation stocks are now the new hot cakes. Market is slow to react but dont be catching up when its too late :)
Indeed, hasting the process definitely has some ace up his sleeve, TRUST TONY . We will FLY , not everyone meant to fly anyways !
balian and ss should try subang flight ... or they love traveling far to take their flight. again is their choice .. degil mcm biasa rasa intenational

BLee

875 posts

Posted by BLee > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Trust is NOT a Choice. I have to Trust the Pilot when I am up in the AIR..the only my involvement with AA; just given my thought for this interesting discussion.

This could be one of his ‘Ace’, amending TnC (shifting goal post??):
“Item 3.1(ix): the approval of the shareholders of AAX being obtained at a court convened meeting for the AAX Proposed Internal Reorganisation;” Amended to “Item 3.1(ix) shall be removed in its entirety.”
“3.1(x)(a): MAVCOM with regards to the proposed change in shareholding of AAX;” Amended to “Item 3.1(x)(a) shall be removed in its entirety.”
Source: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/7439013

I have read thousands of bidding/Proposal dossiers, luckily I don't need to understand these Amendments.
Will follow the next exciting Ace ‘move’; Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

Posted by AnthonyAng666 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Momentum has not come back yet ..

Alex_Kho

55 posts

Posted by Alex_Kho > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I have made a analysis of Capital A's liabilities and growth, comparing them with other major low-cost carriers in Southeast Asia. My findings indicate that despite Capital A's substantial liabilities, the company's impressive growth and strategic fleet expansion position it well against competitors like Singapore Airlines Group, VietJet Air, and Cebu Pacific. The lower liability per aircraft suggests efficient financial management, and if Capital A exits PN17, it is poised to return to pre-COVID levels. I invite you to review my analysis and appriciate any feedback.

https://bit.ly/3SrAUv5

For the rest of us, im holding it until 1.60 (pre-covid). Happy watching your money grow :D

Sslee

6,232 posts

Please compare what are their total net current liabilities and total net assets/liabilities or total equity?

And know why capA is PN17 company?

Alex_Kho

55 posts

Appreciating your financial queries on PN17, could we also ponder on an airline untouched by COVID-19's global impact?

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

sslee

These are Koresh followers, Good Luck to you!!! 🤣

Just for comparison purposes to see the effects of bankruptcy protocol methods.
Using the Reverse Ryanair Yield Control Curve had never made any money for the following businesses:-

Food
Toys
Telecommunication eg handphones
Computers
Tourism
Musang King Durians
Fashion apparels. <= Many bankrupt using Reverse Ryanair Yield Control Curve.

including but not limited to:-
licensed prsotitution in Amsterdam and Bangladesh.

🤣

You already have the most famous example Malaysia Airlines now making RM Billions after using Ryanair Yield Control Curve.
Besides Malaysia Airlines example, international companies using Ryanair Yield Control Curve Methodology includes but not limited to Apple Iphones, Samsung, Tesla, Hewlett Packard computers, Acer, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Speedo, Hilton, Marriott, Holiday Inn, Harvey Norman, Popular Books, Jaya Jusco, Village Grocer etc etc

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

haha sslee and gang still love MAS that delist... how come?? u love a delist companies so MUCH??
anyways , USD is dropping faster than expected. VERY GOOD , profitability at q3 is beyond any doubt. can keep singing and pondering WHY oh WHY... Anthony francise fernandes already has big plans forward. U can only hope to diminish his goals. its coming , hint* multiple listings. I hope nasdaq is still on the table? It has gone from a bursa company to a MNC capable unit. Beats u , we are better and can be better while u focus on backtracking ya :))

I am not a chemical guy
I am just a guy

but it is very bloody obvious that all successful companies in the whole world whether handphones, EV cars, computers, food, fashion Musang King etc etc uses Ryanair Yield Control Curve Methodology.

The profits correlation is very bloody obvious also.
Ryanair Yield Control Curve Methodology. => Profits
Reverse Ryanair Yield Control Curve Methodology. => Losses

This bloody obvious explanation accounts for why Air Asia had never in its entire history made bloody profits moving people but printed out fooking losses
but instead must always chop chop planes to see bloody profits.

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

ai yo yo ........ why tony saving capital A still dont understand it??? capital A has the most value , inside this company many componenets , sell one to AAX? sell others to XXX???? smart business man like anthony really know his cards very well ... not like u all blur blur throw card.. Let the Poker Master show u how it is played. Stop talking and be amazed :)) , this journey nothing but amazing

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

and while in covid 19 pandemic , he managed to create new companies that have succeeded . no need to tell u , go check it out. while in pn17 , that is truly a mad respect to sir Anthony , one and only . Im not sure any company in the world manage to do this !

abidinaa

59 posts

These balian and sslee are so bitter about My-airline went kaput. until now they still hold grudge against TF for not helping My-airlines. My-airline was beyond help because the business was run by thugs and scammers. dont even pay salaries of their pilots, cabin crews and ground crews. at least AAX and CapA still pay salaries. stop living in denial. dont like it, hit the road dudes. you think youre big sharks trying to scare the anchovies. the anchovies here are already battle hardened. we dont buy your BS and craps.

abidinaa

59 posts

anyway belian and sot sot lanc, i thank u guys for spreading your malicious lies and autas. as of today, i managed to accumulate CapA shares from 300k to 466k simply by buying low and selling it high. repeatedly.

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

👆. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

sslee is quite easy to understand
if sslee has a Datuk
it becomes Dato sslee

so for Capital A
it becomes PN17 Capital A
means its very good ....... like a title, means CapA is a must buy stock 👍👍😁

I only talk Business Robotics at Permanent Head Damage/Masters in Business level, just for my own notes.
I highly doubt anybody here understands me at all. 😁

If you understand me, it is prima facie evidence your head is damaged beyond repair.

Alex_Kho

55 posts

Chill guys, market is always on a constant interplay of bulls and bears. Our focus is on Capital A's expected transition from the PN17 status by Q4 2024. Lets place our bets and wait for the market to play out.

By the way, for those with a more pessimistic outlook, are you shorting Capital A? interested to know how you guys profit from the delisting bet.

Of course I am optimistic

CapA same as Malaysian Rakyat diesel subsidy of millionaire rich Singaporeans

Rakyat subsidy of millionaire rich Singaporeans air fare had grown from RM10 Billion to latest sslee figure of RM26 Billion.
I am quite optimistic dirt poor Rakyat will continue to pay hard earned money... may grow to RM40 Billion to millionaire rich Singaporeans.
from across the bridge these millionaire rich Singaporeans must be thinking "you stupieeeed bugggggers"pay for our air fare. 🤣

Hence I am quite optimistic millionaire rich Singaporeans will remain RM40 Billion rich from Malaysian Rakyat air fare subsidy. 👍🤣

JrWarren

134 posts

Posted by JrWarren > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

I need Tony magic wand to let CAP. A quit from PN17.

Alex_Kho

55 posts

come on @balian im sure you make money from pn17 companies. fundamentally those pn17 counters are a sure win for shorters. just that i dont quite know how to do it here in bursa.

come shed some light, we all can make money together.

paulthesotong

2,770 posts

Posted by paulthesotong > 2 months ago | Report Abuse

Blue sky above.

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Everything to be auctioned off.
Zuliana wants to buy Stony punya table. 🤣

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Posted by Pandu1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3 : MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
CAPITAL A BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject PRACTICE NOTE 17 / GUIDANCE NOTE 3
MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT
Description CAPITAL A BERHAD ("THE COMPANY")

MONTHLY ANNOUNCEMENT PURSUANT TO PRACTICE NOTE 17 OF THE MAIN MARKET LISTING REQUIREMENTS OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD
Reference is made to the Company’s announcements dated 8 July 2020, 27 May 2021, 7 January 2022, 13 January 2022, 14 January 2022, 3 February 2022, 1 March 2022, 1 April 2022, 5 May 2022, 1 June 2022, 1 July 2022, 1 August 2022,1 September 2022, 3 October 2022, 1 November 2022, 4 November 2022, 29 November 2022, 1 December 2022 and 21 December 2022, 3 January 2023, 2 February 2023, 27 February 2023, 1 March 2023, 4 April 2023, 2 May 2023, 1 June 2023, 15 June 2023, 30 June 2023, 3 July 2023, 27 July 2023, 1 August 2023, 1 September 2023, 2 October 2023, 5 October 2023, 1 November 2023, 1 December 2023, 22 December 2023, 2 January 2024, 19 January 2024, 2 February 2024, 1 March 2024, 1 April 2024, 2 May 2024, 4 June 2024, 28 June 2024, 2 July 2024 and 9 July 2024 (“Announcements”).

(Unless otherwise stated, the words and abbreviations used herein shall have the same meaning as those defined in the Announcements.)

Pursuant to paragraph 4.1(c) of PN17 of the Main LR, the Board of Directors of the Company wishes to announce that the Company and the appointed advisers are in the midst of formulating a regularisation plan to address its financial condition.

As announced on 28 June 2024, the Company has submitted an application to Bursa Securities for an extension of time until 31 August 2024 for the submission of a regularisation plan. Subsequently, the Company has on 9 July 2024 submitted an application to Bursa Securities to vary its application for an extension of time until 31 December 2024 for the Company to submit its regularisation plan to Bursa Securities. The application for extension of time is pending Bursa Securities’ decision and the Company shall make the necessary announcement(s) regarding the development thereof accordingly.

This announcement is dated 1 August 2024.

Pandu1

1,080 posts

All can fly to Bali...........

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Should I buy CAPITAL A BERHAD stock?
Our technical rating for CAPITAL A BERHAD is sell today. Note that market conditions change all the time — according to our 1 week rating the buy trend is prevailing, and 1 month rating shows the neutral signal. In addition to technical ratings, keep an eye on the CAPITAL A BERHAD stock chart to track price dynamics.
Tradingview

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

USD just touched 4.53 !!! wow just in two weeks , ringgit strengthend ! unexpected and a boost to Cap A back to profit outcome on q 3 !! q 4 and beyond !!! hence, rushing of AAG deal is needed to reap the best out of the deal on both ends

Pandu1

1,080 posts

World War 3 very soon.
All US warships next to Iran about to launch gigantic massive bombing runs.

get ready to buy at 55 sen per share
From where u got the news?
Even Iran defeated it won't affect our economy here. We have many other countries to trade like China, Russia, Japan, Middle East, Europe, America etc.
See now our money is appreciating.

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Y not u put to 5.5sen or 0.5sen to satisfy your anger.

abidinaa

59 posts

Posted by abidinaa > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

That Belian de Ibelis dude is still mourning the demise of his beloved My- airlines. He is the machai of Antonei Locked who served his master, a queer dude. Die die want to defend and support My- airlines. Always find any excuse to take a jab at CAPA and AAX. He is here in this forum to persuade the anchovies to panic sell the shares so that CAPA cannot Exit PN 17

Posted by goldmanbull > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Pandu 1, you should not buy the stock. You should only buy their flight ticket to go to Bali.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The currency profile of borrowings are as follows:
As at 31/3/2024
RM million equivalent
Ringgit Malaysia 1,597.7
US Dollar 2,338.4
Philippine Peso 72.9
Thai Baht 734.1
Indonesian Rupiah 37.3

And lease payment in USD and Fuel in USD.
With RM strengthen to 4.5 it is good to capA but will it be too litter too late?

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

sslee

when RM strengthens
and
crude oil price drops

= global economy is in sheet situation.
No one travels when economy is bad and your job and your wife job could be terminated soon. 🤣

this is the normal mike🐀 fraud scam con of stock newbies quoting crude oil price down.

btw Everyday you see mike🐀 purposely wrongly calculate the gearing ratio of YTLPower which Huang always comments on mike🐀 fraud scam con of newbies.

Sslee

6,232 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

My salarly is in USD so it is bad for me.
Next week will buy some chicken and egg producers stock.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 1 month ago |

Post removed.Why?

mf

28,681 posts

Posted by mf > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

8m ago (12:45 GMT)
Italy’s top diplomat asks Italian tourists to leave Lebanon
Foreign Minister Antonio Tajani has asked Italian tourists not to go to Lebanon and for those already in the country to leave on commercial flights “as soon as possible”.

In a post on X, he said the advisory was issued due to “the worsening situation” in a region that is bracing itself for a response to Israeli assassinations in Tehran and Beirut.

The_JQuestion

1,644 posts

Posted by The_JQuestion > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

balian and ssgang support my - airline? scam company no WONDER??? if not , bankrupt company saved by gov over and over again ? sounds familiar ... YA very suit their mischievous behavious
MEANWHILE , tony is busy turning around the company and rebuilidng his castle while expanding horizons ...while the laters busy demolishing among themselves

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Y today downed?

bullrun168

473 posts

Posted by bullrun168 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Sailang all my belongings till underwear to buy-in Capitala at @0.73

Pandu1

1,080 posts

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

geary

6,356 posts

Posted by geary > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

CapitalA Weekly Pivot Points Momentum!
S2: 0.70.(Waiting)
S1: 0.78.
PIVOT: 0.83.
R1: 0.88.
R2: 0.92.
Dis: Buy/Hold/Trade at your own Risk!

ken2004

1,605 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

This one really hard to said as global stock meltdown, in long run, currently like favorable to AA with ringgit strengthening might be going down below RM4.40 and oil drop below USD80.......

Pandu1

1,080 posts

Ken2004:
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Post a Comment
Market Buzz