BUMI ARMADA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): ARMADA (5210)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.05%)

Day's Change

0.465 - 0.475

Trading Volume

45 people like this.

72,223 comment(s). Last comment by nikicheong 12 hours ago

line

1,684 posts

Posted by line > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

Armada is going to be a stable Company with revenues from the Oil field in kalimantan. Armada akia

line

1,684 posts

Going towards E&P is much more stable - something like Hibiscus etc.

line

1,684 posts

They can slowly explore Carbon capture etc, develop techs and services. The Potential is there. But strong stable n continuous revenue is needed. Which i think E&P is going to be good choice.

line

1,684 posts

Google Pexco and Armada. Seismic activity is happening now.

RayLee

150 posts

Posted by RayLee > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

tap in again before Armada crosses 0.50 again 🙂

line

1,684 posts

Fpso Business is more difficult. E&P is lucrative n stable.

line

1,684 posts

The future is bright If akia strikes oil

Posted by ageetkumar > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Armanda NAPS = 1.05 RM. Doesn't that mean if we sell off all assets pay back all liabilities we will still be left with 1.05 RM? which will probably yield more if we invest in some low risk bonds.

nikicheong

2,497 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Ageetkumar most of the FPSOs are overstated. The recoverable amount will be much less. That value also assumes they complete the firm period and exercise all the optional periods, very optimistic. In reality, probably discount the NTA by 25% to 50% for an accurate picture.

nikicheong

2,497 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Also, NTA would be badly hit (to the tune of around 10 sen) with the strong ringgit lately.

Penarak

91 posts

Posted by Penarak > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

Still in the marshes of 0.485...

MM78

604 posts

Posted by MM78 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Armada seems getting attractive at this price range but its lack of new business bothers me somewhat to repurchase back some of what I sold off at average 58.5 sens a few months ago. Painfully or otherwise , I am still holding 30 % of my peak holding volume of Armada shares; it is a love and hate story with Armada for the last 9 years. Loving it for its seemingly stable business with long term FPSO contracts till the Woodside project cancellation and Armada lost in its legal process with client. Its current free cash flow is also attractive and has been properly utilized to pay down it huge debt. Hating it for its series of poor management antics track records with shareholders and more importantly for Not getting new business since Sterling V project. Market punish the shareholders with low prices due to lack of confidence due to its series of shortcoming . Nevertheless It has been my largest investment in my share investment portfolios all these years until lately. I made fair amount of money trading it partially to make up for Zero dividend in the last 9 years due to it price volatilities but I also absorbed missed opportunities costs for not investing in other " better" stocks all these years. I am wondering if time is running out for me with this love and hated stock while I tried investing in other stocks for the last 2-3 years but the lingering itch with Armada is still there ; perhaps waiting for its price to drop further to reach good reward/ risks ratio once again. I am struggling with this mixed love/hate sentiments with Armada as sometimes I wonder if Armada is a speculative or investment grade stock for me. I guess it all depends on our stock entry price .

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

This thing may be taken private at below 20 sen 😁👍

27 posts

Posted by 696988 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

That is normal for current oil stock, dayxng from 2.8 to 2.230, Perdxna from 0.5 to 0.33, velxsto 0.28 to 0.205, now is just depend which stock is undervalue and have the potential to going up.

oil companies during recession gets very ugly.
many offshore oilfields will be abandoned.

Exxon already sold off a lot of offshore to go onshore due to global warming smashing most offshore assets to pieces of flotsam and jetsam. 😁👍

UK => 2030 fusion reactor completed
US => early 2030s fusion reactor completed
China => 2035 fusion reactor completed.

crude oil prices today reflect all available news

27 posts

Posted by 696988 > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

The Chinese government has set a goal of building the first industrial prototype fusion reactor, which it has dubbed an “artificial sun,” by 2035, with officials hoping to begin large-scale commercial production of fusion energy by 2050. Nuclear fusion has become a national priority for China. They set a goal 2035, large scale is 2050. This is January 2024 news.

Oil price fall from 86 to 69 start from July not January, oil price drop because of economic data from China, Opec supply problem and economic worries. Now oil price going up from 69 to 75 because of US cut their interest rate.

Posted by spencer628 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

khoo , do you have the full story to share ? who are going to bit that project ? thanks

nikicheong

2,497 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

Spencer the article claims Bumi Armada will be bidding. But these articles have been claiming the same rather frequently for the past decade with nary a win (except Armada Sterling V win in 2019).

Posted by spencer628 > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

thanks niki 😃

nikicheong

2,497 posts

Posted by nikicheong > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

Good lord, what will it take for some positive news from the company.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz