AEMULUS HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AEMULUS (0181)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (1.85%)

Day's Change

0.27 - 0.28

Trading Volume

10 people like this.

6,956 comment(s). Last comment by SyahSyah 3 days ago

MMCP

287 posts

Posted by MMCP > 2015-09-23 11:43 | Report Abuse

0.60c start on monday

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2015-09-23 11:45 | Report Abuse

sell la pls sell i wanna buy cheap pls sell to me guys

pang72

50,963 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2015-09-23 13:01 | Report Abuse

Haha...alpha trader goes, alpha jack coming...anywhere let cheer up this counter

pang72

50,963 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2015-09-23 13:02 | Report Abuse

60Sen la.....Lai Lai lai

Posted by dfsbipohsch > 2015-09-23 13:38 | Report Abuse

Coming next week then now can join the party

misterzikk

547 posts

Posted by misterzikk > 2015-09-23 14:39 | Report Abuse

Wait for consolidation first

Posted by MahmoudAhmed > 2015-09-23 14:42 | Report Abuse

:( :( Im waiting :( :(

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2015-09-23 14:42 | Report Abuse

WHEN I SAY SELL, MEANS SELLLLLLLLLLLLLL
DON'T TALK 3 , TALK 4

JFYIP89

26 posts

Posted by JFYIP89 > 2015-09-23 16:08 | Report Abuse

Stay Wisely + Stay Positive = Profit

matzi

12 posts

Posted by matzi > 2015-09-23 16:10 | Report Abuse

Be patient....$$$

Posted by MahmoudAhmed > 2015-09-23 16:23 | Report Abuse

still solid

pang72

50,963 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2015-09-23 17:41 | Report Abuse

Very stable....it gonna rocket up

alphajack

3,685 posts

Posted by alphajack > 2015-09-23 18:00 | Report Abuse

good company but I sold early morning to chase GOB. GOB has more upside short term than Aemulus, will come back here after I make 30% from GOB first :)

k6ii

1,873 posts

Posted by k6ii > 2015-09-23 20:04 | Report Abuse

Today not hot due to rain?haha..

Posted by stocktrader3 > 2015-09-23 20:12 | Report Abuse

buy buy buy!! bad market also up.

pang72

50,963 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2015-09-23 21:29 | Report Abuse

Friday confirms sunny day...confirm up

ShahGrc

9 posts

Posted by ShahGrc > 2015-09-23 22:58 | Report Abuse

Nice

Posted by stocktrader3 > 2015-09-24 02:58 | Report Abuse

friday doesn't matter sunny or raining day, this counter and airasia confirm up

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 14:15 | Report Abuse

friday already...

bjgdila123

3,470 posts

Posted by bjgdila123 > 2015-09-25 14:16 | Report Abuse

collect for next week business

pires74

10 posts

Posted by pires74 > 2015-09-25 15:31 | Report Abuse

crucial level + tricky now ..

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 17:45 | Report Abuse

when it is hot, all jokers appears give very rosy price target. say all kinds of good thing.
as soon as it doesn't go up or down. neutral. all jokers disappeared and totally zero comment.

rest assured if monday it go up, all the same jokers will appeared and say " i told u so"

pang72

50,963 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2015-09-25 17:48 | Report Abuse

Wow..60sen coming..

Sure come la...but just little bit late...nevermind as long as it's come...

jwarren

34 posts

Posted by jwarren > 2015-09-25 23:17 | Report Abuse

A substantial shareholder of the company has been selling down systematically since IPO! This is the same shareholder that mentioned before IPO that they would stay after IPO because of the growth story. Draw your own conclusions.

The current valuation is ahead of more established and proven "similar" companies. The company recorded only one solid year of growth (i.e. FYE2014 with RM8mil profit) prior to the IPO. The current 9 months profit is about RM7mil. If you go a little back further (i.e. last five years), you will see a better picture of the company's growth pattern and less than stellar performance.

The main story of the potential growth has been new models being rolled out and the semicon industry ramp-up. But are things so simple?

As usual, traders would trade with or without fundamental justifications. Some make money, some lose their pants. Always know the reason for your winning and your lost. Don't be a blind fool.

rishi

372 posts

Posted by rishi > 2015-09-25 23:28 | Report Abuse

Very well said jwarren, however trade by your own risk guys.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:38 | Report Abuse

VC would cash out in any listing, that is why they push for a listing.

all ipo google Facebook grouponn whatever ipo no matter how grand, the vc by their own rules must cash out partial.

i believe chok says they will stay means not fully exit.

at the moment their holding is less than 5%. divested from 10%

VC need the money to roll on new ventures, thats why they are vc.

Posted by jwarren > Sep 25, 2015 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

A substantial shareholder of the company has been selling down systematically since IPO! This is the same shareholder that mentioned before IPO that they would stay after IPO because of the growth story. Draw your own conclusions.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:40 | Report Abuse

they would stay doesn't mean they will not divest partial, or half, or even 80%.

VC is like a developer of property company, after they build rolls of houses, they will have to sell some, they won't keep all no matter how enticing, as they need the working capital.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:46 | Report Abuse

read carefully and don't misquote chok of teak capital like all reporter misquoted our ministers speech.
she said not exiting its investment ENTIRELY. means will keep some.

if they don't want to cash out why they push for listing? listing is when their role as VC is completed. incubators period over. like your nanny left you when u know how to masterbate yourself.

Aemulus Holdings Bhd, an automated test equipment design house, which is slated for an initial public offering (IPO) on Bursa Malaysia, will be Teak Capital Sdn Bhd‘s first public-listing exit in its Teak Ventures fund portfolio.

Malaysian venture capital firm Teak Capital has been invested in Aemulus since 2010, for an undisclosed amount. The firm, however is not exiting its investment entirely upon IPO.

According to Aemulus’ prospectus, substantial shareholder Teak Ventures holds 9.74 per cent in the investee company prior to the IPO, which it will dilute slightly to 6.82 per cent post-IPO.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:48 | Report Abuse

this guy donna anything about semi sector...
when FB going for listing, they don't even have earning.
same like Tweeter and all those. what r u talking about? current valuation is ahead? of proven companies?

pls tell me which are the proven companies and what is their 2016 PE.

Posted by jwarren > Sep 25, 2015 11:17 PM | Report Abuse

The current valuation is ahead of more established and proven "similar" companies. The company recorded only one solid year of growth (i.e. FYE2014 with RM8mil profit) prior to the IPO. The current 9 months profit is about RM7mil. If you go a little back further (i.e. last five years), you will see a better picture of the company's growth pattern and less than stellar performance.

The main story of the potential growth has been new models being rolled out and the semicon industry ramp-up. But are things so simple?

As usual, traders would trade with or without fundamental justifications. Some make money, some lose their pants. Always know the reason for your winning and your lost. Don't be a blind fool.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:50 | Report Abuse

fyi, their biggest client is Avago, follow by Unisem.

where is the competitors? how come Avago don't buy from their competitors?

come talk here after you do research on Aemulus. and challenge me.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-25 23:51 | Report Abuse

do u know who is Avago or not? Inari has been sucking the milk since 3 yrs ago and has grown from a 4 feet guy to a 33 feet giant in the span of 2 yrs.

k6ii

1,873 posts

Posted by k6ii > 2015-09-26 00:33 | Report Abuse

bursabullalways...Avago is next to Inari..haha...Inari have new few plants.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-26 00:47 | Report Abuse

this guy really some taxi driver trying to sound like a pro...

by Mr Smart Alec, (not his real name)
>> what is less than stellar performance?? last 3 month net profit is 3.7 million.
go find me a ACE counter ipo that has 3.7 million profit to show for the last 3 month.

>> new models roll out is normal business process. and semicon ind ramp-up, that is all fact.

but are things NOT so simple? you mean you have to complicate it?

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-26 00:50 | Report Abuse

omg, i just notice mr smart alec compare to "similar" companies.

i compare banana with rambutan can or not? similar maH. they are all fruits la.

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-26 00:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by bursabullalways > 2015-09-26 01:06 | Report Abuse

some free lesson to newbies on corp world and stock mkt applicable to bursa.

by Mr Smart Alec, (not his real name)

hallo moron, if they have more longer solid year of record prior to IPO, they would have listed in Main Board liao.

its like you take a Airasia flight in economy class and complain no satay to eat no free wine.

hmmm... seems like some imperfection in your logic system.

btw. to list in ACE mkt, no profit also can list lu tau ka. you can list your company in nasdaq even when it make losses.

go learn more about stock and bursa and semiconductor industry before open your big mouth la.

continue your coma for 1.5 year pls.

Posted by Pakcik Saham > 2015-09-26 21:16 | Report Abuse

http://aemulus.listedcompany.com/misc/prospectus.pdf.. have Gov MIDA grand.

Hmmm

13 posts

Posted by Hmmm > 2015-09-26 22:34 | Report Abuse

@jwarren:

For the large part of the company (unpublished) history, they have been doing very well in terms of YoY growth and profit. The negative YoY come during recent semiconductor slump in FYE12/13. FYE14 growth is due to it's successful new product that allow them to target mobile/handheld market. They do have other customers in other industry though.

It's hard to find a similar companies in local/region. Because the industry they're in have high barrier in terms in technical level & cost. They are more like Vitrox/National Instrument/Keysight than MMS.

And I know the internal numbers are rosy.

@bursabullalways:

Most of their competitor is US based, i.e. National Instrument, Keysight (formely Agilent). They don't have local/regional-based competitor of real in the industry they are moving in.

On Inari... really a large swath of their business come directly from Avago. Their other business also come from contractor of Avago. Inari even have a factory within Avago campus. Personally I would think if there is one day where Avago is gone, these company will be gone too.

And yes, it's a young company, appr. 10 years old. This IPO will allow they to serve more business that they've been rejecting over the years, due to management choice to focus on R&D, and hence growth in FYE14.

jwarren

34 posts

Posted by jwarren > 2015-09-27 14:47 | Report Abuse

Prior to my posting on Aemulus, I have not posted anything here for a long time because of rude, unreasonable and plainly abusive forummers. Seems like things didn't change much here.

A forummer such as "bursabullalways" is rude, abusive and rather lacking of the capacity to engage in logical and sensible discussion. A country made up of such type of persons would never progress.

I am not interested to challenge "bursabullalways" to a contest of who is right, who is wrong. The reason I am here is to share (and learn) about investing in public listed companies. However due to some rather misleading and some clearly factually incorrect matters shared by "bursabullalways", I have to list down below my counter-arguments for other forummers' information:

1. "VC would cash out in any listing, that is why they push for a listing. all ipo google Facebook grouponn whatever ipo no matter how grand, the vc by their own rules must cash out partial.."

- Bursabullalways' above comment is very misleading. While VC funds would need to liquidate their position eventually, they do have a time-frame to do so (typically up to one year) post IPO. The norm is that the VC funds would use this time-frame intelligently to draw the maximum profit by timing the market and importantly by gauging the future prospect of the company. Most VC funds are not "forced" to sell their shares by their limited partners (i.e. parties that put money in the VC fund) and neither do they set an automatic trigger to pare down. Fyi, most VC funds do not want to look "stupid" by selling at the wrong time (e.g. sell at a price that is way below the potential market price).

2. "VC is like a developer of property company, after they build rolls of houses, they will have to sell some, they won't keep all no matter how enticing, as they need the working capital."

- Again another "wrong" comment by "bursabullalways". The VC industry norm is that money returned from their investment would not be recycled (i.e. cannot be reused to invest again). Most VC fund would return the money back to their limited partners. Bursabullalways' suggestion that VC needs working capital clearly shows his lack of understanding of how VC fund works.

3. "read carefully and don't misquote chok of teak capital like all reporter misquoted our ministers speech. she said not exiting its investment ENTIRELY."

- In fact, the article shared by "bursabullalways" himself have given the impression that the substantial shareholder would stay invested in the company post-IPO in a meaningful way. But the reality is that after about one week post-IPO, the substantial shareholder has ceased to be a substantial shareholder. For other forummers who might not be aware, once a substantial shareholder ceased to be a substantial shareholder, the company is no longer required to make announcement of any change in the shareholder's shareholding. Therefore as of now (last trading day on last Friday), the previously substantial shareholder could be holding just a couple thousands of shares. We may only find out through access to the official share registry or wait for the top 20 shareholders' list in the annual report which will be out around Dec 2015!

4. "when FB going for listing, they don't even have earning.
same like Tweeter and all those. what r u talking about? current valuation is ahead? of proven companies? pls tell me which are the proven companies and what is their 2016 PE."

- To even suggest that Aemulus' case to be compared to Facebook and Twitter (which bursabullalways could not even spell correctly) is plainly an irresponsible act by "bursabullalways". I trust most other forummers know what I meant when I said Aemulus when compared to other similar companies (e.g. Vitrox, ELSOFT, Pentamaster).

- Since "bursabullalways" need to ask for P/E information, below are the estimates:

- VITROX: P/E ttm of 14.77
- ELSOFT: P/E ttm of 15.98
- Pentamaster: P/E ttm of 11.75
- Aemulus: P/E ttm of 18.7 (@ share price of RM0.515)

jwarren

34 posts

Posted by jwarren > 2015-09-27 15:00 | Report Abuse

- Aemulus: P/E ttm of 18.7 (@ share price of RM0.515 and assuming Q4 FYE2015 net profit of RM5mil !)

5. "fyi, their biggest client is Avago, follow by Unisem. where is the competitors? how come Avago don't buy from their competitors? come talk here after you do research on Aemulus. and challenge me." AND "do u know who is Avago or not? Inari has been sucking the milk since 3 yrs ago and has grown from a 4 feet guy to a 33 feet giant in the span of 2 yrs."

- Based on "bursabullalways" above comments, they either showed that Avago is a badly run company because it allowed its suppliers/vendors to "milk" itself and practise single supplier/vendor system OR "bursabullalways" just shoot from the hip without any concrete information/reasoning.

7. "hallo moron, if they have more longer solid year of record prior to IPO, they would have listed in Main Board liao. its like you take a Airasia flight in economy class and complain no satay to eat no free wine. hmmm... seems like some imperfection in your logic system. btw. to list in ACE mkt, no profit also can list lu tau ka. you can list your company in nasdaq even when it make losses. o learn more about stock and bursa and semiconductor industry before open your big mouth la.continue your coma for 1.5 year pls."

- Above is an example of a comment by an abusive and unreasonable person.

- Based on "bursabullalways" own internal logic, I want to ask this question - Why not list Aemulus in Singapore (since Avago HQ is there)? Why not list Aemulus in AIM London (more international)? Why not list in Australia (high valuation for tech related stocks)?

- Btw, can you introduce any investment banker in Malaysia who can help to list an unprofitable company? Better still, why not "bursabullalways" state to us the ACE companies listed within last three years that went IPO without any profit on listed year?

Zoom

1,193 posts

Posted by Zoom > 2015-09-28 09:38 | Report Abuse

why price dispose??

Zoom

1,193 posts

Posted by Zoom > 2015-09-28 09:41 | Report Abuse

drop like no tomorro

Posted by MahmoudAhmed > 2015-09-28 09:48 | Report Abuse

Free fall

Alpha Trader

1,983 posts

Posted by Alpha Trader > 2015-09-28 09:57 | Report Abuse

don't bullshxt, buy on weakness

Posted by Lai Jiashern > 2015-09-28 10:44 | Report Abuse

hey guys, i am new to stock trading, can anyone tell me what is buy volume and sell volume? and why is the sell price always higher than buy price?

banditos

698 posts

Posted by banditos > 2015-09-28 11:00 | Report Abuse

Lai : You should consult your broker/remisier/investment executive for this info. here ppl talk crash crash die die only. or up up sky rocket all day, all nite. ;-)

Posted by Lai Jiashern > 2015-09-28 11:18 | Report Abuse

haha ok thanks for your help banditos =D

turbochart

492 posts

Posted by turbochart > 2015-09-28 13:19 | Report Abuse

Goof share

Post a Comment
Market Buzz