DAGANG NEXCHANGE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): DNEX (4456)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.335 - 0.345

Trading Volume

59 people like this.

102,410 comment(s). Last comment by pritpritt 1 day ago

凯翔 赖

332 posts

Posted by 凯翔 赖 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Who buy this lousy stock will kena trap.

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Clear downtrend until news, if any

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The thing is will you buy in if you don't know whether any, plain on betting lucky.....this is the problem, nothing on sight, just pure feeling it look cheap.......

ken2004

1,602 posts

Thinking whether anyone still claiming they still earning in paper now if they still holding.....

Mixologist

100 posts

Posted by Mixologist > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

They should look into the tudung and cosmetics market. Apparently they make people ultra rich.

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Well guys, at least the national single window trade contract has been extended. Given no announcements previously I actually thought even that could be terminated 😂

ken2004

1,602 posts

But not much impact as it is already existing revenue calculation, it is just like if they fail to extend then expect a more worst scenario.......

467 posts

Posted by 143922 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ini baru akarnya.don wolly la

pritpritt

773 posts

Posted by pritpritt > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

ermm deadnex, bebisyak love this counter huhu

SinGor

4,874 posts

Posted by SinGor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

where is Qr results??

EVO118

2,094 posts

Posted by EVO118 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

"Dagang NeXchange Bhd (DNEX) has been awarded a one-year contract extension by the government to manage the National Single Window (NSW) for Trade Facilitation system. With this, DNeX through its wholly-owned subsidiary Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd will continue its role as operator of the system until Aug 31, 2025."

ken2004

1,602 posts

LOL, this is why i said there is no impact at all, for DNEX, it is like slow death to me, worst when next qtr which i think is nov....nightmare to hold this share, like now, is this cheap enough to enter..........like new low each days...........

Posted by rizaqali > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

At the core of FR Legends is the exhilarating art of drifting. Unlike conventional racing games where speed alone is the key to victory, FR Legends challenges players to master the delicate balance between control and chaos. Drifting isn’t just about going fast; it’s about precision, timing, and the perfect application of throttle and brake as you slide through corners with grace and power.> https://frlegendsmodapk.pro/

8dragon

2,243 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The failure of this company is nothing more than the team of poor management...

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Results out, headline loss lol

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

However I do think the market will view this set of results positively. Neither you or I expect Silterra to churn out a profit just yet, but look, Silterra has some nascent signs of turnaround - it should be the best performance since 3Q22. Coupled with some speculative play, when market comes back this one not yet game over bros

adamdacutie

1,455 posts

Posted by adamdacutie > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

That an excruciating result ...goodbye to those still hoping for the best. .. this management is nothing more than waiting for goodies frm gov b begging for contract extensions

Posted by anonymouse66 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

congrats dnex haha

Gaussian

3,052 posts

Posted by Gaussian > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Bumi company. lol

Gaussian

3,052 posts

Posted by Gaussian > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Anymore good pure bumi companies? lol

SinGor

4,874 posts

Posted by SinGor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Still wants Silterra to make a profit---That is the reason Khazannh Sold Silterra ( 10years Loss 100mil )

Posted by willywonka > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

It is a pretty stagnated Q2 with no loss on cash or valuation. The only positive is the 13% increase in sales for Silterra. They can't control the Oil price but Positive will only come in 2025 with the double output. So hopefully Silterra will continue the positive order intake, They will get the government subsideries, Win the Arbitation and then get the JV with Foxconn finalized and started.

8dragon

2,243 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

MSM sama juga.... Sugar price even @ RM10/kg the company eventually also lose money....

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

going back to 22 sen?

Baby Shark

5,920 posts

Posted by Baby Shark > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Billion billion shares.. who want

Gaussian

3,052 posts

Posted by Gaussian > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

No pride lol

Posted by willywonka > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

It doesnt really matter now how many Billions (3.3) shares there is..It still just a company value that matters. As long as they don't dilute it anymore so the shareholders loose more value.

Loh Kok Wai W

3,666 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

More Project but profit drop more.or lost more..those counter like : MSM,FGV,UEMS,MRCB,SAPURA,DNE下,。。。SERBADAK,MAS,POS,Datapred,Dnex.....n more B.Com..dan't touch...inside more Dracula,Phiranna,Crocodile....drink your blood n eat your meat...

416 posts

Posted by 11395861 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Pontianak sudah hisap darah.....damger this counter

Loh Kok Wai W

3,666 posts

Posted by Loh Kok Wai W > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

hahahaha...11395861 funny..

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Great now we have the entire market rebounding, while DNEX struggling there lol

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Dont just buta shoot DNEX...not too long ago DNEX was shooting up when everything else flat line, be fair ya

pritpritt

773 posts

Posted by pritpritt > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

wau bebisyak ada biliyun shares huhu

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Sorry to said, just like I said the patience for this share is long gone, worst for those still holding during glorious time, still not able to decide cut loss or not........reentering again to average down will be like cannot see the bottom...............

ken2004

1,602 posts

https://www.msn.com/en-my/money/topstories/dnex-sees-weaker-performances-in-it-energy-segments-in-2q/ar-AA1pEFHw?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=DCTS&cvid=ebc6b1dd360f4e8993ea3fd7721da95c&ei=35

After you read the whole article, I cannot see anything, all empty talk to me........means there is no concrete contract.........unless gov drop big it contract to them, the wafer is normal empty talk, the oil not really bombastic else won't just so quiet only.......

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

@ken this is why DNEX is at this price...people who buy DNEX hoping for jackpot. Imagine if any of the empty talk materialises, there'll be a big jump in share price. This is the price to pay for jackpot. You have to buy the same number everyday, then one day your number strikes lol

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

For those who are more comfortable holding something that is already making $, there's always YTLs

ken2004

1,602 posts

Yes, this is the dilemma for those glorious days holder, what if I cut then the share jump lol, yes, if you want to bet, then yes, you can buy at this price, just pity those above 0.40 holders only. Not easy seeing this keep drifting lower and lower hoping the one day which like not coming......

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

To be very honest, I am not losing money here, on average. The sold portion puts my Avg below the placement price of 36c as was my plan. But I am definitely losing money everywhere else, this small mid-cap sell off is very brutal

Posted by Balian de Ibelin > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

The Fat Lady sang
The Fat Lady left the stage,

old men left playing balls

ken2004

1,602 posts

52 Weeks Range

0.315 - 0.525

seriously, if your average is still below 0.36, I only can said your buying time unless is during those early Jan this year when the price crash below 0.36. Other than tat time, most of the time cross 0.38++ to even 0.40++. maybe you are the only one still holding those average below 0.36 which I believe most of here does not have such low average as mostly most will already sell off during 0.40++ already....and I think most will waver once the 0.40 mark cross till 0.36 now.......

ken2004

1,602 posts

Anyway, even if your average below 0.36, your profit getting thinner and thinner from those 0.40++ days.....

pritpritt

773 posts

Posted by pritpritt > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

ermm deadnex huhu

nighat

1 posts

Posted by nighat > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Luxuriously made article. It will significant solid areas for be anybody who uses it, including me. Continue doing what you are doing - can't help to investigate more posts. Appreciation for the significant assistance.
Quantum rox website
https://quantum-ai-app.net/quantum-rox

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@ken yes average below 0.360 includes loss of a lot of profit la. Started buying from 0.320 and averaged up all the way. Sold at 50s and high 40s then started buying back in tranches as it started falling. Back then, support looks good, volume still there, forming nice flag and appears to be poised for a rebound. Alas, sad case. Of coz if I only sold and didnt buy back, I would be laughing to the bank now. Regrets~~~

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Oic, at this condition now, will still bet on DNEX to think there is a comeback or to buy more or think this will drop more, so keep more bullet to average more lower or totally let go the whole thing, yes, difficult choices......been on this stage before......

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Hard to say where it's going...for good counters, you look forward to good results and then share move. For lousy counters like this, you look forward to results announcement to be over, then between now and the next results, there'll be speculative play lol

UncleFollower

1,637 posts

Can't quit yet, have to give face to CEO's ambitions - Foxconn plant, CGP resolve, Silterra recovery, Ping doubling of production, NIISE, Saudi JV, Korea JV, walao really ambitious fella

ken2004

1,602 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

But all this is old story.........plus when the story at peak also not much impact to the share.....NIISE is very not optimistic lol as the tender price already mention higher alot than the competitor......

8dragon

2,243 posts

Posted by 8dragon > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Dnex is an empty drum...

Post a Comment