VELESTO ENERGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): VELESTO (5243)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.50%)

Day's Change

0.195 - 0.205

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

24,246 comment(s). Last comment by Macgyver111 1 day ago

bhza2012

88 posts

Posted by bhza2012 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Waa, nice price today. Top up some more.

Lewis Lee

1,677 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

This counter no hope already lah ... I cabut-ed few months ago .....

Posted by Macgyver111 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Velesto for mid to long terms trading. Not ideal for contra playing. If you have enough patience and holding power no matter what happens, reward for sure...😂😂. Sabar sabar!

A Russian military airbase was left ablaze after Ukraine launched a massive drone barrage over Russia in the early hours of Thursday morning.

The Marinovka airfield in Volgograd was attacked at around 3.30am on Thursday, with Moscow claiming it shot down a drone and a fire was started by falling debris.
Up to 28 drones were launched across Russia by Ukraine in the attack, according to the Russian defence ministry.

“Most of the drones were destroyed. As a result of the UAV crash, a fire broke out on the territory of a defense ministry facility,” Andrei Bocharov, the region’s governor, said.

Ukraine start again..

If Donald Trump comes to power, then Israel won't stop the war against Hamas. Either way, it is good for the oil price. Wonder why traders selling crude oil now..

Ninja _07

536 posts

Posted by Ninja _07 > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Trump promised to bring oil price down

Donald Trump is double-edged sword. You trust what he said..😁😀

Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell said Friday he expects the central bank will cut its key interest rate in the near future in response to slower economic growth and cooling inflation.

At a speech during the Fed's annual August summit in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Powell said "the time has come for policy to adjust." His remarks come as price growth has slowed and the jobs market, as well as demand for borrowing money, has begun to soften to a weaker level than before the onset of the pandemic.

SinGor

4,861 posts

Posted by SinGor > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Fed cut rate in Sept so Oil demand will Not falls as in recession

Posted by Macgyver111 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

We might see more fed-cut sequences in the row. They want to bring down the USA inflation rate to 2% or as close as possible. 

RJ87

5,133 posts

Posted by RJ87 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

i think folks here have difficulty understanding the relationship between interest and currency exchange.

Here’s the relationship
1) fed increase interest; strengthen USD; reduce US liquidity; reduce inflation; velesto USD revenue translate to more revenue in rm.
2) fed reduce interest; weaken USD; increase US liquidity; might increase inflation; velesto USD trade receivables owed in USD might translate to forex gain.

After reading most comment of “investor” here, simple things like this don’t understand; it doesn’t matter what Rafizi do, what IB tp; market filled with aunty uncle will never realize tp price. Todays buzzword is Amazon and datacentre

RJ87

5,133 posts

Depending on sector; strengthening and weakening of RM has it’s advantage.

But for typical commoner; they only know “Woah, 1USD is RM4.8 now. RM so useless”. but they forgot if they sell american the same 1USD, they get RM4.8 instead of RM3.3

Implication of strengthening USD; If u buy dollar, it cost you more. If u sell dollar, it earns u more.

Now with this understanding; fed cut interest will increase or reduce inflation? And if fed cut interest, USD is strengthen or weaken? And weaken dollar good or bad for velesto?

RJ87, 

Good, that's what we want—a weaker US dollar. Both the US dollar and crude oil are working in an inverse way. You see, no matter how high the US dollar is, if crude oil crashes, then everything is useless for drilling companies. Drilling companies need a higher crude oil price so that they can get a higher DCR. I hope you still remember the 2020 event. Now, the geopolitical tension between Israel and Iraq and Russia and Ukraine will further strengthen the oil price. It might not bring down the inflation rate as expected, but it will reduce the interest rate on mortgages, car loans, and credit cards. It also stimulates the economy and employment in order to prevent an economic recession. I'm not saying you're wrong, but different people see it from different perspectives. 

Crude oil and the US dollar often have an inverse relationship, meaning that when the value of the US dollar decreases, crude oil prices tend to increase, and vice versa. (This is because crude oil is priced in US dollars, so a weaker dollar means it takes more dollars to buy the same amount of oil.)

By the way, Uncle RJ87 (😂😂😅) don't be so rude. The ocean is vast, and there are a lot of things we still need to learn, my young Padawan. Relax

RJ87

5,133 posts

Uncle present you are very simple question that my 13 y.o nephew can answer.
Same USD100,000 per day charter rate, between 1USD = 4.8RM and 1USD = 4.3RM. Which gives you more in RM?

I hope you don’t struggle with this. Because if you are, then don’t talk about the vast ocean.
Where you struggling to get past, is elementary school. No point talking about the vast ocean.

I know you're show off guy with tong sampah theory. Nevermind, cool no worries. We wait for velesto qtr report. Hahaha! Merajuk 😂🤣😂.

Investors turn to ASEAN markets as inflation's grip loosens https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Markets/Investors-turn-to-ASEAN-markets-as-inflation-s-grip-loosens

Oil rises as Israeli strikes on Lebanon ratchet tensions higher:: https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/724153

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ptF3aw3QA

Watch this video. This guy explained precisely on interest cut and which stocks benefit from it. Commodities is one of his best choice especially hard type of commodities.

RJ87

5,133 posts

Call me out but when asked simple form 1 math cannot answer want merajuk.
Puik puik puik

Not even theory le. It’s common sense. You don’t have?
————————————-
Macgyver111
I know you're show off guy with tong sampah theory. Nevermind, cool no worries. We wait for velesto qtr report. Hahaha! Merajuk 😂🤣😂.

Ya kah...simple math tahi kucin ang. Your theory b...ullshiting man. You act like masuk bakul angkat diri sendiri...poooooodah!! Puiui pui otak udang mana tau...😂🤣😁

EAGLE

386 posts

Posted by EAGLE > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Excitement building up waiting for QR

RJ87

5,133 posts

Aiyoyo. Why angry at me pointing out that you cannot solve simple mathematics?
You can’t solve is your problem ma. You should get angry at yourself for not studying last time ma.
—————————————————————-
Macgyver111
Ya kah...simple math tahi kucin ang. Your theory b...ullshiting man. You act like masuk bakul angkat diri sendiri...poooooodah!! Puiui pui otak udang mana tau...😂🤣😁
1 hour ago

RJ87

5,133 posts

let’s try this again…

RJ87
Uncle present you are very simple question that my 13 y.o nephew can answer.
Same USD100,000 per day charter rate, between 1USD = 4.8RM and 1USD = 4.3RM. Which gives you more in RM?

Lu banyak pandai. Sila answer.
———————————————————
Macgyver111

RJ87

5,133 posts

Uncle tengah ajar u simple math. Takde otak belajar ke.

This fella simple math and simple logic both can’t do. What else can he do?

Ya kah. Pergi ajar lu punya bini lah. Tu ler saya ckp masuk bakul angkat diri sendiri. Lu ingat lu cikgu kah..mangkuk ayun betui. Pooodah! Assam jawa.

Syiok sendiri punya bahalol!

RJ87

5,133 posts

ko jawab je la…Apa susah?

RJ87

5,133 posts

Bodoh betul. Jawapan mudah pon tak boleh kasi. Menyalak je pandai.
Buang masa orang je.

RJ87

5,133 posts

boleh tak simpan sikit kebodohan engkau ni.
Klu ko berhenti menyalak. Takde orang tau ko ni bodoh.

Yg bodoh, akan terus menyalak. Apa nak buat? 😂

Posted by Nourchar > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Velesto wraps up periodic inspection of Naga 2, secures Vietnam contract for Naga 3

https://theedgemalaysia.com/node/724262

Wow! Good news. Tomorrow or the day after, we might receive another excellent quarter report.

Posted by CaptainRoz > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

view is nice here

hhhiii123

823 posts

Posted by hhhiii123 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

tomorrow gap up? no wonder price keep push down for sick..

bhza2012

88 posts

Posted by bhza2012 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

🤑🤑🤑

No qtr announcement today..maybe tomorrow or Thursday. It is good if tomorrow can break 0.25.

SinGor

4,861 posts

Stronger Ringgit is actually a Double Edge sword----Net profit Not necessary goes Down. Bcos spare parts
are bought at $......even workers are paid in US$ in Vietnam and Thailand Drilling site ( i have seen inter-Co.
service quote in $ even inside Malaysia Water )

Harryww

104 posts

Posted by Harryww > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Q Result to be announced today. Hope for the best but preparing for the worse. Happy trading.

SinGor

4,861 posts

Dividend still 0.025---Rate increase to $115 still 😂

CHLEONG888

924 posts

Posted by CHLEONG888 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

LU TOMORROW

Posted by harvest6138 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I think 0.25sens means 0.0025 ...I saw the IB report , all the new rate will start this Q , it means , next QR will be better than current one .. lets see if any IB report later on ..

SinGor

4,861 posts

dividend is just 1 qr of one sen---still very low but i hope next qr increase to half of one sen

Posted by robinloh > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

5243 VELESTO,2nd quarterly profit up 260%

bhza2012

88 posts

Posted by bhza2012 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

No problem, at least got some dividens. Good stock

SinGor

4,861 posts

from now until 3Q25, results will be stable & predictable-----when forward guidance is Clear, buying from
foreigner and Institution will be consistent-----upgrade coming

azfar8

971 posts

Posted by azfar8 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Agree with SinGor, i may want to stay longer in this stock, seems like at this level, the safest entry.

RJ87

5,133 posts

Agreed with Singor. Current QR mostly old pricing. Next QR should reflect new pricing.

Still try to figure out reason for sell down.

azfar8

971 posts

Posted by azfar8 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

ya, why were there selling down. Why even now not moving up that much

Post a Comment